BY BITE BEAUTY #26 in Lip Liner

What it is:

A long-lasting, matte lip color.

What it does:

Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Beauty tip:

Use a lip primer to create an even tone and prep lips for lasting lipstick hold.

From vitis vinifera and polygonum cuspidatum, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, Natural Flavor, Trans-Resveratrol, Vitis Vinefera (Grapeseed) Oil, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit).

May Contain:

Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), Fd&C Red No. 40 (Ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (Ci 15850), D&C Red 7 (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

• What colors do you recommend for someone new to lip penci...2 Answers
  • Is this formula hydrating or dry feeling?1 Answers
  • How long does it last with one application?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I am in love with matte lip pencils & this one is no exception. This color is a nice & bright red/coral. The formula is smooth, creamy, & long lasting. It's not as super matte as others & is very subtle. Great product to try & has a lot of great shades to choose from. " in 63 reviews
  • "These are AMAZIIINGGGG. So long wearing and such beautiful color options. Definitely a must make if you are a lip junkie! :)" in 11 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to any makeup lover or anyone who is new into lip products." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to everyone!" in 2 reviews
  • "Such a perfect red for any occasion." in 1 review
Georgiana M.
Review for: Bite Beauty The Perfect Pair High Pigment Pencil Lip Set Quince/ Tannin 0.05 x 2 more...
AMAZING. Fully pigmented, conditioning, and moisturizing. It will smudge if you apply too much, and it's so incredibly pigmented you don't need much. I love this product in every color - except the violets, and the super Barbie pink one (I can't wear those colors and look "everyday" normal, lol). I enjoy them because the product last several hours before wearing down.

And if you're anything like me and apply fresh lipstick only to take a drink of water or tea, well, yes, it transfers a lot initially. But the amazing thing is that it's still there two cups later! Just apply more for moisture, really.

So SO bummed they stopped manufacturing this. Maybe Bite will be selling it on their site once they get that up and running. ... My favorite color was Toast. The absolute perfect red for me. 😢 If you see these - don't hesitate to pick one (or ALL) of them up. Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil
Ram C.
Grabbed a bunch of these in my 2 fav colours, rhubarb and Chablis, the second the hit the sale section. It's a very comfortable (and pigmented!) formula, but can smudge a bit in hot, sticky weather. I find that rhubarb, for whatever reason, wears off nicer than chablis. Definitely worth the money on clearance. I'm going to try the blotting method for this summer to try and use them up (since bite products seem to go off quicker for me than other brands). Both shades are nice pinks and plums for yellow-toned people, and don't look super bright and obnoxious. Unless that's your thing. Do you.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Rhubarb more...
😍😍😍 oh my gosh, I absolutely love this product. I got it free from Sephora’s birthday gift this year and will be getting more in other colors soon. I do feel like they are kind of pricey but they are SO CREAMY. I tend to lick my lips, A LOT but this stayed on for a good 3 hours before budging. I also bite my lips so really 3 hours for me, 6 hours on a non anxiety ridden person.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Rhubarb more...
This is a beautiful color (Rhubarb) and I actually purchased Madeira also. I wouldn’t pay full price, I got them on sale at Sephora. While the colors are pretty, they are certainly not high pigment and you have to layer and layer and layer to get good color. If you’re going for just a light wash of color, these are fine. I prefer more pigment.
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Meritage, Other more...
I definitely like the Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil because it has great ingredient. Sadly I have bad news I did not like both #colors I got. I paid for it so I was disappointed in product. It felt sticky and it didn't last long. I was really #disappointed by the colors it just didn't go with my complection nor did it go with my sisters #complection. So I had to give it 3 stars because of the #Ingredients. I have so many allergies and I need good ingredients in my life.Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil
Marissa W.
Deptford, NJ
Review for: Pomegranate more...
The pencil is a pretty good size for the price, however needs to be sharpened like a million times because it’s such a creamy texture that it wears quickly. The color is beautiful and very pigmented. It goes on smooth and lasts a while, not very smudge proof but definitely long lasting.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Violet more...
This is my first Bite lipcolor, and I picked it up because it was on sale for $10 at Sephora. I used it for the first time today and I was impressed! It’s creamy and moisturizing, but didn’t bleed. The color is rich, and it has a moderate amount of shine. This is a refreshing change from wearing matte liquid lipsticks all the time. The best part about this product is that when it wears off it leaves behind a stain, so you still have color on your lips. I’d like to try more shades!
Janilen Q.
Review for: Other more...
It’s hydrating and matte at the same time. Has a nice packaging. Although it has a small amount product in its packaging. First time user so I’m kinda a bit disappointed with how much uses. But good thing the color is beautiful. I’d buy it again if it wasn’t so small.
Kelly K.
Review for: Pomegranate more...
I got to try my first BITE product at Sephora for their birthday gift and when I first received it it’s wasn’t for me but after a while I went back and tried it again and fell in love at how pigmented and long lasting it was. No touch up needed for a 8 hours wear.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Soft, easy and hydrating. I like this lip pencil a lot and I'd love to have more colors. Its super easy to just throw in my purse and reapply throughout the day even though it is long lasting, it can use a touch up once in a while, especially if you eat or drink.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
How much are they and where to purchase?
Jenniefer G.
Long Beach , CA
Does this dry you lips?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I am looking for the perfect red! Is this a red color, or more like a wine? Snd how long does it last?
Caitlin T.
Are these pencils drying? I love the colors but nervous!
Julia  S.
Athens, OH
I have heard great things about bites matte pencil lipsticks. What is the staying power on these? I look for lipsticks that will usually last at least 4 hours before having to reapply.