Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil
What it is:
A long-lasting, matte lip color.
What it does:
Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Use a lip primer to create an even tone and prep lips for lasting lipstick hold.
From vitis vinifera and polygonum cuspidatum, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, Natural Flavor, Trans-Resveratrol, Vitis Vinefera (Grapeseed) Oil, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit).
Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), Fd&C Red No. 40 (Ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (Ci 15850), D&C Red 7 (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).see more...
Top Questions See all 141 Q&A
- "I am in love with matte lip pencils & this one is no exception. This color is a nice & bright red/coral. The formula is smooth, creamy, & long lasting. It's not as super matte as others & is very subtle. Great product to try & has a lot of great shades to choose from. " in 63 reviews
- "These are AMAZIIINGGGG. So long wearing and such beautiful color options. Definitely a must make if you are a lip junkie! :)" in 11 reviews
- "I would definitely recommend these to any makeup lover or anyone who is new into lip products." in 2 reviews
- "I would definitely recommend these to everyone!" in 2 reviews
- "Such a perfect red for any occasion." in 1 review
And if you're anything like me and apply fresh lipstick only to take a drink of water or tea, well, yes, it transfers a lot initially. But the amazing thing is that it's still there two cups later! Just apply more for moisture, really.
So SO bummed they stopped manufacturing this. Maybe Bite will be selling it on their site once they get that up and running. ... My favorite color was Toast. The absolute perfect red for me. 😢 If you see these - don't hesitate to pick one (or ALL) of them up. Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos