BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A limited-edition Lip Gloss for a gold-foiled lip look. Gold Creme Lip Gloss is made with gold pearl for a modern, gilded lip look that's perfect for the holiday season. It keeps lips moisturized with lip-softening fruit butters and oils. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates BITE Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and are certified gluten free.

• i need to know the texture of this lip gloss and the dura...1 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to play or buy it Sephora has be...5 Answers
  • WAIT WHAT, why haven't I heard of this?! This looks beaut...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Very pretty and glossy a little to oily and some times glittery it's a good value and not very long lasting but I wouldn't buy this again but it is easy to apply, if you're looking for something on a special occasion I would recommend." in 8 reviews
  • "If you want a shiny, stunning, versatile statement lip - you must get the Bite Gold Lip Gloss. When I swatched it in store, I knew I had to have it. It applies quite opaque straight out of the tube, but you can spread it out if you prefer less gold. It makes a great festive or statement lip, and looks mesmerizing in the sun. " in 8 reviews
Sumeet B.
This gloss is literally liquid gold. I use this on clients for fun photoshoots. And they love it. I love how dramatic it is if layered on. And how it can be subdued if over a lipstick
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
This is one of my favorite glosses ever. The glitter looks great layered over other colors or by itself. You get great glitter coverage in one application as well. This is a true gold glitter not a shimmer so it may not be the most practical everyday gloss. But it is perfect for the holiday seasons or days when you want some extra glam!
Joslin D.
Absolutely LOVE this gloss, picked it up around holiday and still wear it all the time. If your not one for a bold lip I’d say go with a different color because this looks like you have liquid metal lips.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
I personally enjoy this lip gloss, but I think it’s hard to work with. The gold color has such a yellow undertone to it, that comes across unflattering often. My favorite way to wear it is on my bare lips. I take one swipe then sheer the glitter out with my finger. It gives a much softer, yet still beautiful effect.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
If you want to add some color or you just want your lips to be enchanting, well this gloss is for you! I love it! The sweet smell of vanilla with a touch of citrus. The color stands alone or adds the perfect boost to any lipstick. Worth every penny! With bite they never disappoint in packaging, sleek and bold.
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this lip gloss. I don’t want it often but I need to. I think my favorite part of this lip gloss is the smell. I am a lover of citrus smelling products, so this lip gloss is right up alley. This gloss is a beautiful gold color that catches the light.
Jazzy W.
Beautiful color! Highly pigmented, amazing gold metallic with an awesome shimmer! Purchased from Sephora, strong recommend if you love metallics, then this one is a must have! Also, suggest that you sign up for the email alerts because this brand is often on sale.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
This is a show stopper color. This lipgloss pairs beautifully with a brown matte liquid lipstick maybe true brown from kylie cosmetics. It is a very true gold color and that is what i love about it. I’ve gotten so many compliments because of it.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I bought this last year for Christmas. It's a very pretty color and it ver festive. It's definitely one that can only be worn a few times a year. I like that it doesn't feel glittery on my lips, but it looks shimmery and pretty.
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
Absolutely amazing! I get so many compliments when I wear it. I will admit I was expecting it to be a very sheer shade. But I was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't, just the perfect amount of sparkle, color, and shine.
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
I haven't had the chance to play or buy it Sephora has been sold out for awhile now I just wanted to know if you use it on top of a lipstick does it break down the lipstick I've heard a lot of different opinions
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
What why have i not seen this yet! How long does it last. How does it applu. Is it a topper or could you wear it alone. So many question!
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
Is this gold lip gloss similar to the Huda Beauty gold lip strobe?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
WAIT WHAT, why haven't I heard of this?! This looks beautiful. What's the consistency like? Can I wear as a topper on top of other lip products??
Indira A.
i need to know the texture of this lip gloss and the duration, please.

back