BY BITE BEAUTY

A limited-edition, matte cream lipstick inspired by the depth and luster of flash-frozen wild berries. Matte yet moisturizing, Bite's unique Matte Creme Lipstick has a blend of pigments, powders, and Japanese silica that leave lips with a velvety, soft-focus finish. It features blueberry seed oil, rich in phytonutrients and a potent antioxidant, and cranberry seed oil, which nourishes and moisturizes lips with omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids not found in other oils. This antioxidant-packed lip formula brings highly pigmented, moisturizing, wearable color to lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. Bite Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals.

• Are these worth the price? are they a good consistency a...1 Answers
  • I have yet to try this. I'm looking for a good matte lips...2 Answers
  • This color is so pretty! How long is the lasting power wi...3 Answers
Bite Beauty Frozen Berries Matte Creme Lipstick
  • "One of my all time favorite lipstick brands! The color is perfect for the fall. It's a nice creamy lipstick and doesn't dry the lips. It does need to be reapplied throughout the day but it's very comfortable on the lips. " in 32 reviews
  • "I have these in elderberry and black cherry, and these are gorgeous! They are moisturizing, highly pigmented, and long-lasting. I love the stain they leave behind, too, so there is often no need to re-apply." in 24 reviews
  • "LOVE!!! Seriously LOVE smooth and easy to to apply! Long lasting and no yucky chemicals!! It smells so good you want to eat it! One of my favorite lipsticks!" in 22 reviews
  • "Bite beauty lipsticks have the best formula of lipsticks I've ever tried! They are not drying and made from all natural products!" in 12 reviews
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
I love the idea behind Bite Beauty and their innovation!  Their shade range is gorgeous as well!  Sadly I cannot use the products because my lips are incredibly sensitive to some of the ingredients but that does not appear to be the norm.  Wish I could wear everything from this brand!
Ashley B.
Remsen
I love the smell, the color, and flavor (that sounds weird but it tastes good if you get some in your mouth) of this Bite lipstick. It's slightly minty, but berry like. The color is a comfort matte and can smear so beware, but for how beautiful it is and luxurious it feels, it's worth it!
Ashley B.
Remsen
Cristina W.
Perfect lip for anything. Color is very pigmented and bright. This lipstick goes on so smooth. I love the ending result especially with a great liner. A little pricey but defiantly worth it. Only downfall if you wear it without liner you chance it transferring a little beyond the lip line
Logan F.
Diablo
I love the bite beauty brand for lipsticks. They are great and go on nicely. The colors are so pigmented but because of the creaminess it’s best to use a small brush to apply so it doesn’t go everywhere. It’s great though to give you nicely moisturized lips!
Aziza W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the Elderberry color from this collection. I really do love this formula and the shade just blows me away. The formula is opaque even with the color being so dark. It's really comfortable on the lips as well. Not a matte which I appreciate in the cool months of the year. The finish is glossy and just really gorgeous. I find that this lasts a good 6 hours on my lips if I don't eat or drink anything greasy.
Mariah S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Other more...
I have the red color. It’s super pigmented and very creamy. It goes in great. It does transfer and need to be reapplied but it still looks great. I bought mine from Sephora and have told others about it.
Lenah B.
Columbus
Review for: Other more...
The matte lipsticks from Bite are comfortable. However the pigment isn’t super great, definitely have to build it up, and the matte texture makes it hard and stiff which is difficult to apply at first
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the color of this lipstick. I enjoy this brand and I feel like this is one of the best lipstick on the market . I feel like they are not pricey at all and you can find them also at Tj maxx.
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
Review for: Elderberry more...
This colour SCREAMS Halloween to me, as well as fall. It's such a creamy and hydrating lipstick but yet so pigmented. You can find it in Sephora and online and like all Bite Beauty, a good price for the he product you recieve. I've had this lipstick for a little while and it hasn't changed texture, smell or color. Truly a great investment.
Jana M. G.
I've heard that their Frozen Berries collection is popular, but I want to know if they offer any other collection or just single lip products that are good for the fall and winter, only because when I think about berry colors, it reminds me of spring rather then the colder seasons. I am aware that he berry collection has some dark colors are still very nice.
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
This color is so pretty! How long is the lasting power with these? I have yet to try them!
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have yet to try this. I'm looking for a good matte lipstick. how is this product? if you tried it what colors would you suggest this product in? I'm more of nudes some pinks and deep colors. thanks for all your help!!
Riley T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Are these worth the price? are they a good consistency and or texture on the lips? are they drying?
Jennifer O.