BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Allen
This is the most moisturizing lipstick I have used in months. I absolutely love the color and the shine it provides also. I wish the lipstick held more or was available for a cheaper price because I go through it within weeks.
Vatrece N.
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
This lip mask is great. A little goes a long way. Keeps your lips from drying out from using liquid lipsticks. Apply prior to lipstick and your lips will thank you later.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Clear
I really love this stuff. I love everything Bite Beauty does though. They're an amazing brand. It is expensive but it lasts 3 to 5 times longer than any chapstick and is cheaper in the long run than any good lip masks so I personally think it's worth it if you're in the market for a product like this.
The packaging is great. Its a tube that's easy to carry around and travel with. It closes securely with a screw on cap and it has a small hole for the dispenser so its easy to keep clean and get a small amount and make it last.
I remember when these came out. I wasn't too excited about the products. I don't have an issue with dry lips and I wasn't about to spend that kind of money to buy these full price as it would be more of a novelty item for me than be of any use.
But again I love Bite and so during one of my Sephora trips I'd requested a sample be made for me and they told me how to use it and gave me a good size sample.
As soon as I got home and started my nightly skincare routine I exfoliatex my lips with my all time favorite lip scrub from Lush. The bubblegum scrub. Then I wiped that off and added a bit thick layer on my lips. You can wipe it off according to directions or leave it on for as long as you want or rub it into your lips.
So I left it on overnight and in the morning my lips were soft, supple and line free. The perfect base for a matte lipstick. It was perfect. I then started using it as a lip balm since that's another one of their directed uses for this stuff.
When I used it as a balm it lasted for hours. Longer than any balm I'd ever used and when I used it after it had worn off/ sunk in, my lips were again super soft.
With regular use it keeps your lips soft and lush looking. I hadn't had chapped or dry lips at all since I purchased this and after months I've barely made a dent. It's amazing.
It is worth the money since it lasts so long and works so well.
I totally recommend for those with extremely dry or chapped lips, those who are older in age, those who wear matte lipsticks, those who wear a lot of chapstick or purchase lip masks or really anyone considering purchasing a product like this.
Like all bite products they are made in small batches with amazing ingredients and quality. It is pricy but the quality is so great.
Purchase at Sephora or the Bite Beauty website to guarantee you're getting the real thing.
S B.
S B.
I use the lip mask every single day and I will never stop. This is the best hydrating lip product I’ve ever used. I use to use Vaseline every night but in the winter my lips would feel dry when I woke up. Because of that I started using the agave lip mask ( I also saw one of my favorite yourubers using it! ) and I have never looked back. I use this every night and wake up without chapped lips. I love this product so much that when I lost my first one I went out that same day and bought another. My sister also uses this daily and she loves it.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
laval, QC
Review for: Clear
This stuff is really amazing ! This is the only lip balm that actually hydrates my lips . I used to have the detest lips and they used to always burn and then I started using this product. It helped my lips so much ! I have been using this product for over 1 year and it works amazingly well
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
I used the sampler of all three shades, and this balm/mask is far too thick and sticky for my liking, and I’m one who doesn’t mind stickiness. It is so thick it’s hard to apply, and I don’t find it gives my lips any more moisture than just plain old vaseline would.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love these lip masks! They really do hydrate chapped lips and leave them soft after a few uses! It is pricey but definitely worth it if you have chapped lips.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Orange County
Review for: Clear
I love this lip treatment. I have dry lips and this is one of the only products that has helped make a positive difference. The consistency is quite thick so I tend to use it only overnight. It’s also incredible to use before applying a matte or liquid lipstick to prep your lips!
Mer L.
Mer L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I am obsessed with this! It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I use it daily as chapstick basically. I want it in every color! I highly recommend this if you want to moisturize your lips. Also perfect before liquid lipstick application!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with this brand not only because it’s natural, but because I put this on before bed and literally wake up with it still on my lips! Plus whenever I where the “Red” shade, it’s more of a tiny, my boyfriend ALWAYS compliments me! I mean he compliments me anyways, but on days I just throw this on around the house he actually compliments just my lips. Love this, couldn’t say anything better about this, it’s worth the price, a little goes a long way, if you are debating to get it, just buy it!
Jessica D.