BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before bed and wake up with luscious lips! This is the holy grail of lip treatments. It is heavy so I wouldn’t recommend for daily use. But it is perfect for winter nights when we all have chapped lips!
Ariel A.
Toronto
Review for: Clear
I love the Agave lip mask! I wear it every time I have dry lips it is great for Canadian weather with it being so cold in the winter. It’s nice and thick so it keeps my lips moisturized well. If you love all Natural high performance lip products you should give this a try!
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this little mask. During the dry cold winter, it takes over my lip balms. Nothing heals my lips better!
Zaib R.
Toronto
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Bite Everyday Agave Lip Mask is a decent enough product but I am not too found of it. I got a sample of the mask and I used it for few nights consecutively but I didn’t feel any difference. I didn’t feel that it made my lips much softer or hydrated.
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Clear
Okay, when I first purchased it, it was my holy grail. It moisturizes and deep conditions your lips throughout the night and you don’t wake up with dry lips. The only issue with this is that around the 2 month mark, my lips developed an allergy to it that I’m still trying to get rid of. Little water bumps around my lip line and dry patches around my mouth are still haunting me, after I stopped using it for 6 months. Use with caution.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the thick texture of this, makes you think it’s working, but honestly I found this dried my lips out more!
Anna S.
Review for: Clear
I really enjoy this lip mask! I put it on at night and during the harsh winter I’ll use it in the morning too for a little extra TLC. I know some people have issues with the packaging, but I haven’t noticed any issues after about a month of use. It’s expensive, but I only use a very small amount each time. With how often I use it and how well it works for me, I think it’s definitely worth the price, especially for how many uses I’ll be able to get out of it. At this rate, I could probably get it to last 5-6 months, if not longer. I tried samples of the champagne and red tinted ones, and I will probably end up purchasing full size tubes of those as well!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I actually received a sample of this product and it is pretty good. It is extremely easy to apply and also very thick while going on. After removing you do notice a difference in the smoothness of your lips. They are also pretty neat in that they come in different shades but definitely worth the purchase.
Heather O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorote lip product, EVER. I use it every night. My dry, chapped lips are gone and I am left with soft, smooth lips.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear
Got this in my trio set for the holidays from sephora. Super moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I put it on my lips at night and wake up with my lips super moisturized. I will repurchase once I'm done with my mini size
Jessica D.