BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

Angela G.
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I HATE this product. it is so sticky and goopy. I get you only need a small amount. but oh my, it is one of the worst products I have put on my lips, also it comes with a hearty price tag. I love the color of the smashed, it just needs a better formula or something. also I noticed it broke me out around my lips.
Chanda A.
Chanda A.
Review for: Clear
Didn't like the products feel or smell.  It's way to thick and has a funny taste to it. The packaging was OK. Purchased from Sephora
Nena C.
Nena C.
I was so excited to try this product, with all the good reviews and hype it gets. I started using it before going to bed and after a few days of use the corners of my lips started breaking and flaking, my lips were cracked... it was painful to eat, to talk... and it took me a while to realized what product it was because I started using some new lipsticks, but no... once I stopped using this and using First Aid Beauty lip therapy Instead my lips were almost completely healed over night... better product for a lot less money!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I have gotten the worst allergic reaction to this mask twice now. Why I thought I could use it again, I have no idea. It made my lips burn and swell up, worse than that jenner girls'. I don't know what is in this lip mask, but I'm highly allergic to it. =(
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Clear
UPDATE: PLEASE DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE USE! Many reports of surprise reaction to this product. (Search online!) I had an allergic reaction to this, suspecting the second highest ingredient called "Lanolin." This is the first time I have ever reacted horribly to a product. I used this product on and off and noticed my lips were scaling with tiny bumps, so I decided to fully use the agave mask as a treatment. Used it repeatedly for 5 days and I woke up with HUGE swollen lips with a rash lips, scaly and itchy. Then I realized that this was the culprit! Lanolin is okay for me in Burt's Bees but the BITE Agave mask has such high content, it can cause a reaction to some.

Sad this product didn't work for me. It felt so conditioning and soft for my lips. The product also smells so yummy.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Clear
I truly was not a fan of this lip mask because of the texture it left on my lips. It came out very sticky and messy and more so like a cheap lip gloss rather then again to help my lips like a lip mask should.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product leaves your lips smooth for a few minutes but comes off really quick. It has a sweet flavor which is nice and a pretty color, but just doesnt last long enough to justify the high cost. Would definitely not recommend this product to anyone.
anne m.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I was not impressed with this lip balm at all. It was super pricey and hard to squeeze out of the tube. It should have better packaging for the price point. It failed in my book. There are cheaper versions on the market that work better in my opinion. I would not repurchase this item.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I didn't like this at all someone from Sephora recommended this and to me it did nothing for me I actually went to return it and never looked back honestly this product was not for me. I felt it was too thick didn't leave my lips soft and just all around not something I would get if I get it for free or something I would give it to my baby cousins so they can play with it.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Review for: Clear
Terribly allergic to either something in this or the metal packaging as I do have a metal allergy. Other than that it seemed to actually dry my lips out after it wore off.
Jessica D.