BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ariel A.
Toronto
Review for: Clear
I love the Agave lip mask! I wear it every time I have dry lips it is great for Canadian weather with it being so cold in the winter. It’s nice and thick so it keeps my lips moisturized well. If you love all Natural high performance lip products you should give this a try!
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this little mask. During the dry cold winter, it takes over my lip balms. Nothing heals my lips better!
Anna S.
Review for: Clear
I really enjoy this lip mask! I put it on at night and during the harsh winter I’ll use it in the morning too for a little extra TLC. I know some people have issues with the packaging, but I haven’t noticed any issues after about a month of use. It’s expensive, but I only use a very small amount each time. With how often I use it and how well it works for me, I think it’s definitely worth the price, especially for how many uses I’ll be able to get out of it. At this rate, I could probably get it to last 5-6 months, if not longer. I tried samples of the champagne and red tinted ones, and I will probably end up purchasing full size tubes of those as well!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I actually received a sample of this product and it is pretty good. It is extremely easy to apply and also very thick while going on. After removing you do notice a difference in the smoothness of your lips. They are also pretty neat in that they come in different shades but definitely worth the purchase.
Heather O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorote lip product, EVER. I use it every night. My dry, chapped lips are gone and I am left with soft, smooth lips.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear
Got this in my trio set for the holidays from sephora. Super moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I put it on my lips at night and wake up with my lips super moisturized. I will repurchase once I'm done with my mini size
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip mask!!! I use it religiously every single night before bed to lee my lips hydrated and soft. I've never found a better option! I really love how this is so thick and intense but it stays put all night so you wake up with super moisturizer lips! It smells amazing and taste subtly sweet too. Also he tube has lasted forever!!!
Laura S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing lip mask ever! I have yet to find anything as moisturizing but not sticky.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice thick formula, no strong taste or scent. Great for overnight moisturizing, or when it's cold outside
Taylor E.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Clear
I love to use this if my lips need that extra push to stay plump and soft. This product is very hydrating, its a perfect mask for winter!
Jessica D.