BY BITE BEAUTY #77 in Lip Care

Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Augusta, ME
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I bought this lip mask at Sephora. The price , currently $26.00 on the website, seemed a bit high at the time , but you do get A LOT of product in the tube and a little goes a long way. This mask is a leave on product. It supposed to replenish moisture to the lips. What I especially like about it, is that it is comprised of all natural ingredients. What I put on my lips and skin is very important to me, so this appealed.

Since I purchased this product, Sephora appears to have come out with some new versions (a satin and shimmer finish selection) mine has a slight sheen and very subtle glow to it, or maybe that's just my imagination. The consistency is remarkably thick and my biggest complaint is how hard it is to squeeze it out of the tube. Especially during the winter months, when the air is dry and cool, the product just doesn't want to come out. It's like squeezing dried up glue almost. Once it warms on my finger and I apply it to the lips, the masque is luxuriously moisturizing. It instantly melts like coconut oil onto the lips, but it is thicker than that and forms a film that moisturizes throughout the day. I find I rarely need to reapply if I put it on in the morning. It also smells and tastes terrific, like a natural fruity scent and taste.

Overall, I like the product a lot and I would purchase again. There are probably other equally moisturizing lip products on the market for less money, but this one goes a long way and has a very unique texture and feel that have lasting power and make my lip liner slide on. Beware, though, this is pretty slipper and lip liner/lipstick can feather with it if you don't set them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! In the summer, I had started a prescription medication for my severe acne which caused my lips to dry out immensely. My lips became so dry that my skin would peel off and leave my lips raw in pain. Also, the corners of my mouth cracked every time I opened my mouth to eat, talk, or even smile. I tried everything from regular chapstick, EOS, Carmex, Aquaphor, and even Vaseline. None of them did the trick. But this. This stuff saved me! It's quite a thick formula, which provides long lasting moisture and staying power. It smells amazing and gave my lips the moisture they'd been dying for! Just in one day I saw a huge difference. For once my lips didn't burn and felt normal. I could never leave the house without this product. If my lips went without it, my lips would become raw again. Definitely worth every penny!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear
I received this in a sample size with a recent purchase I had made. Honestly, I wanted to love it. I had considered purchasing this for myself before sampling it and I'm not sure that I would consider it anymore. I love bite beauty and most of their products, this however, is not my cup of tea. It's much thicker than I was anticipating and feels like I'm applying a thick layer of Neosporin to my likes. It didn't have any flavor to it, and left my lips feeling waxy. As far as the moisture payoff, it's not extremely noticeable but I can see how it might be a deeper penetrating hydration. For the price tag of $26 it may be better suited for winter when lips are in need or deep hydration. I am willing to try the other colors to see if my opinion changes though.
MARIA R.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Clear
Review for the clear one. Love this stuff so much! I personally use it on a daily basis several times a day. It's perfect for an overnight lip mask if you don't like something slightly thicker and stickier than your typical lip balm, but if you don't mind that thick and heavy more moisturizing balm or lip treatments you will absolutely love this! i use it under liquid lipsticks and basically for anything having to do with my lips. this is the one beauty product i can't be without. if i have to leave my house with just one item to touch up or reapply you better believe this is it. they have 3 shades i get the clear one personally i don't find the other two shades flattering on me plus the clear i would assume is more versatile.
rachel g.
rachel g.
Riverhead, NY
Review for: Clear
Now, I have been looking for a product like this for awhile now. I have very full and dry lips, especially in the Winter/Fall. I'm on my second tube of this stuff...and let me add that it lasts me a good amount of time. For me personally it lasts for about 2 months for 1 tube. Which is amazing! I use it at night before bed, as well as in the morning after washing my face. I put a thin layer on and wear it under my lip stick. It keeps my lips super hydrated all day. It smells and tastes subtle and sweet. All natural ingredients, so no harmful chemicals. I'm a very fair skin redhead and naturally have sensitive skin.. And this product doesn't irritate me one bit. I hope they never discontinue this product.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Review for: Clear
I am obsessed with Chapstick and lip gloss (although I have never finished an entire tube of either because I lose it somewhere along the way), but Bite is my new favorite, and I think I might actually finish this tube, YAY! It is made with all natural products and leaves your lips hydrated and silky smooth. This product tastes (of course I licked my lips as soon as I put it on, WHO DOESN'T?) and smells wonderful as well! I bought it in the satin finish that is a perfect pink color for my lips. It adds just a hint of color and shine without all the sticky mess of your normal lip gloss. I use it during the day with my makeup and at night before I go to sleep and my lips have never felt better.
La Nita D.
La Nita D.
Review for: Smashed
I'll be honest, I have great lips. I am never bothered with any sort of dry, chapped, or other. I love my skin, and love a soft, intensely moisturized pout. I own Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Smashed, Natural, and Champagne (they perform the same, however Natural is definitely best suited for overnight lip care as it can be a bit unflattering if applied too heavy), with Smashed being my absolute favorite, and the only I will repurchase simply for the rosy hue in which it beautifully coats my lips for well over seven hours (I am a fan). It is uncannily a rich, long lasting lip mask (thick), deeply soothing; and sure to annihilate drying, chapping, and other.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Review for: Clear
These are a staple not only in my makeup bag but in my purse as well. I have chronically dry lips that I have an awful habit of chewing on and picking, and it is really awful in the winter. This lip mask is amazing as it hydrates and though it leaves your lips sticky, it soaks in very well. If you apply it at night before sleeping, you'll wake up to a thin layer of it in the morning. I even use my toothbrush as a way to exfoliate after a night with it on. Seriously an amazing product. If you have dry lips, I must insist that you try this out. And it comes in different colors too, so you can use it as a lip color during the day!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Clear
I used to use Lush products for dry lips then I switched to this agave lip mask by Bite and I have to say initially I preferred the Lush product or also the laneige lip sleeping pack but as I continued to use it the thick and somewhat sweet tasting agave lip product won me over. It has the right amount of weight/thick moisture to stay on all night without needing reapplication and is seemingly more moisturizing for my lips than anything else. Cons are simply that initially the product seems too thick to even get out of the tube and not easy to apply but after several uses it loosens up or when exposed to even a bit of heat.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Review for: Clear
I have been trying to treat my lips and add moisture to them for the last month or so. I purchased text including this one. I found it was very hydrating and nourishing for my lips. I would apply a very small amount, and it would go a long way. I think the first impression that I had was that the smell, which was very natural. My husband commented that it smelled like patchouli! When I wear this mask, I don't ever take it off, rather I just let it absorb into my lips, and then I apply lipstick/liquid lips on top. I don't know if I plan to buy it again, because it is expensive. That being said, it is a good product.
Jessica D.