3 colors available

elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
Review for: Clear
I got a Sample from Sephora and let me tell you it's an amazing product it's a bit pricey for a lip mask but it's worth it it makes you lips so hydrated and nice
Leviette S.
Leviette S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Clear
I've tried the sample size version of this product, and I'm not crazy about it. It felt like it was moisturizing my lips, but it didn't do more than what some good lip balm would do. I know that the product is a little pricey, don't think its worth the money.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a lifesaver especially for the winter months! I apply it every night right before bed - you only need a very little bit! When I wake up in the morning, my lips are so hydrated and smooth and stay that way the whole day! It's pricey but worth it!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Clear
I used a free sample of all three from Sephora and want to get a full size. This is the best lip mask I have tried. It's super moisturizing and you don't need a lot at all. I use it at night and my lips feel good the whole next day. It also smells great. I don't like the tinted ones as much because I like to put it around my lips as well.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask changed my life. It's incredible to retain moister and heal any minor lip problems. This was my holy grail after lip injections!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
LOVE this lip mask. I always tell people that it's like sleeping with lotion infused socks, but for your lips. When you wake up in the morning, everything is just so smooth, plump, and hydrated.

If you get some in your mouth, it really doesn't taste bad. Also, a little bit goes a very long way.

Definitely would repurchase.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Review for: Clear
Super hydrating lip mask! And I love that it's all natural. I bought it at Sephora and have had my eye on it for the longest time. First time purchase. I thought it was expensive for the amount, but you don't need much at all and it will last a long time!
Beth W.
Beth W.
As others have said in previous reviews, this lip mask is extremely moisturizing and luxurious. I use it overnight and wake up with soft lips in the morning. It also has a pretty strong vanilla smell and taste, but I happen to like that. I got it at Sephora as an impulse buy and don't regret it. That said, $26 is a bit pricey and I'm not sure I'd repurchase. But a little goes a long way, so I think I'm set for a while! Another win from Bite Beauty.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Bite Beauty always has the best and most natural ingredients in their products just like this Agave lip mask. This lip mask lasts forever because only a small bit is needed and it stays on your lips for hours. It is very pricey costing $26 at Sephora and I choose the tinted lip mask in champagne so that I could not only wear it at night but during the day and have a tint of color on my lips which this does have a beautiful subtle shimmery tint. I apply it it at night mostly and love how soft, hydrated and healthy my lips feel in the morning. I also long the formula because it's not sticky and has a very slight nice taste to it. It looks like lip gloss when I wear it during the day and it really helps protect my lips as well. I really recommend this product even though it is pricey the results and the feel/look are well worth it. I'm on my first tube and it will last me forever and I will most definitely be a repeat buyer whenever the day comes!
Maral S.
Maral S.
Panorama City, CA
I loveeeeeee this lip mask. I am that person that loses their chapstick every other day and I have super dry lips but since I got this I have held onto it FOR DEAR LIFE and let me say my lips are silky smooth. One of my favorite purchases ever!
Jessica D.