3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! It makes my lips feel amazing! After I use this my lips feel so nice and smooth. It's. wth easy to use and I purchased this from sephora! I would defiantly buy this again. And I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip mask!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love putting this lip mask on before bed. When I wake up my lips are moisturized and the dead skin has all flaked off. The price is a little much for the size of the tube, HOWEVER a little goes A LONG WAY.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Fort Mill, SC
I have the most dry chapped lips and this is the only thing that helps. It tastes great like agave and a tiny bit goes a long way so even though it's pricey a tube can last me months so it's totally worth it. Go buy this if you have chronic dry lips aid nothing else is working! I just love bites beauty products
Jefflyn W.
Jefflyn W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clear
This is a great lip treatment! I love to do a lip scrub and apply this after. It's great for liquid lipstick lovers. The packaging is not so great though. This is a really thick product and the packaging makes it hard to get out. Other than that it really does moisturize and keep your lips hydrated all day!
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is the absolute best lip mask I have ever tried. My lips can get super dry and crack during the winter time. However l, this winter, I found this lip mask and dry, cracked lips are a thing of the past. I would 100% recommend.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is amazing! It makes your lips feel like a baby's butt! And it smells amazing!
Nelda B.
Nelda B.
Review for: Clear
This product works wonders! Pro tip: in the winter (or cold areas) l, product is difficult to get out of tube so roll between your hands a couple of seconds and it should do the trick!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
This is my go to product for repairing my chapped lips. Just put a little on before bed and wake up with perfect lips. I wish I knew how its magic works. Also it tastes freaking amazing.

You can get this in a few different colors too and it makes an acceptable lip gloss substitute.
Rea D.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Clear
I use this after a sugar scrub and overnight to preserve moisture in my lips. It's the only thing I use that stays moist and smooth till morning. Very hydrating. I use it for big events or before long wear lipsticks.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Smashed
Sticky and awkward and because it's pigmented I look like a clown due to applying it with my fingers... good news, if you apply it at night it's there all through until morning, and my lips felt great after. I would suggest the one that doesn't have a tint to it.
Jessica D.