BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jacquie G.
Memphis, TN
Really really good for keeping chapped lips soft and smooth!! I think this is something everyone should use
Becky V.
Reading, PA
Review for: Clear
Smelled good and nice texture. Made my lips super soft after use. Very thick so a little goes a long way.
Shawna A.
Viroqua, WI
Love, love my bite Agave mask! I go between the clear and champagne! Long lasting, super hydrating gloss!
Sydnie S.
Review for: Clear
Makes my lips really soft. and it’s kinda sticky. but it’s a mask, and it has a really good taste tbh.
Denise G.
Torrance , CA
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Your best friend for dry cracked lips!!! So nourishing and smells/tastes yummy!! As always, vegan !!!
Sendy A.
Cypress, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It just keep your lips hydrated and soft. It is a great product to use before bed.
Chloe E.
Review for: Clear
This is so hydrating! If you have crackled and dry lips this will help with just on use! I love it!
Priyanka C.
Review for: Clear
This is my go to lip mask.. I put on this mask every single night and wake up with a nourished lip.
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff is amazing and sits on my nightstand each night. Really works can't live without it
Gisselle G.
Texas
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
An awesome amazing product that I will purchase more often I love it and recommend it to others
Jessica D.