3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best lip mask I have ever tried ! It hydrates my lips like no other ! It will last forever as well. Worth the buy.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Review for: Clear
Pros:

If you have dry lips this is a must have. This is best to wear overnight since the texture is heavy (check out Glossier's BalmdotCom. I've heard some people liken it to Carmex. I don't mind it since the texture is what gives it staying power. I like wearing liquid lipsticks and this stuff allows me to wear matte lip makeup the next day without it looking terrible. I also like to throw this on if I'm going to be spending anytime outside if it's windy or cold. It's a great humectant and occlusive so this can pretty much handle any dryness/chapped skin you can throw at. A little bit of this product also works wonders for dry cuticles.

Cons:

Lanolin is a primary ingredient, if you're allergic or opposed to using it. I've been pretty familiar with Bite Beauty and they are generally ethical about their ingredient sourcing plus their manufacturing is primarily internal so they're in control of products/practices.

Secondly, the tube is not the greatest packaging. I haven't had issues myself, but the mask is packaged in a mini metallic, toothpaste type tube. The mask is very viscous, especially when cold so depending on how you apply pressure it can rupture. I found that holding the tube between my hands to slightly warm it has made dispensing easier while also keeping the tube from ripping. Also push from the bottom, but avoid rolling it up since these types of tubes can tear easily from being folded.

All in all this is different from many other lip balm type products I've tried. If you have constantly chapped or dry lips this definitely is worth a try.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Review for: Clear
THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
Review for: Clear
Easily THE most moisturizing lip product I've ever used. Very thick, but comfortable, formula. Still have it on my lips in the morning after applying before bed the night before.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Clear
After hearing so many rave reviews, I had to see if this would help my very chapped lips. This really helped my lips; I use it at night or when going out in cold weather. It is very thick and as you've probably read, the packaging is not user friendly. I love knowing that what I am applying to my lips is made of all food safe ingredients. This definitely has a sweet smell and flavor. This is on the pricey side but worth it for when your lips need extra TLC.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater , FL
Review for: Clear
This stuff is pretty amazing. You can wear it by itself or put some on before bed and wake up with super hydrated lips.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Review for: Clear
I use this every night, especially when I know I am going to be wearing any type of lipstick the next day. It has a slight tingly feeling, but not a 'minty-tingle'. It really helped my scaly lips feel more plump and soft.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Review for: Clear
I went to sephora looking for something to help soothe my extremely dry and cracked lips. I got a sample of this and have been putting it on at night. It leaves my lips soft and healed after one use and it tastes and smells good. It is thick so a little goes a long way.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
This is definitely the best lip mask ever a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it it hydrated my lips like no other products has before and it gave my lips a beautiful volume that stayed for hours it's amazing I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending it to all my friends
Ngan C.
Ngan C.
This is the holy grail of lip "balm". I know it says mask but it really is a balm. I had really raw lips so raw that it was so painful to wipe my mouth after eating with a napkin it hurt so bad! Went to the drug store and got a ton of typical chapstick, carmex, blistex stuff and to no avail. I just prolong the pain. Looked online and googled and just so happened upon this at $26 a pop I was thinking no way this is gonna work, but made my trek to sephora and within the first application I felt relief!!! I have gone through so many tubes I use this all day under my lip color and at night religiously!!!
Jessica D.