BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Cas B.
I wear it at night mostly and I wake up with baby soft lips. They are plumped up and without cracks when I use this
Brittany M.
Berea, KY
This is so good to keep your lips hydrated! Especially if you put just alittle under your matte liquid lipsticks ūüôā
Stacy S.
Van nuys, CA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing and leaves my lips so soft. Best stuff I've ever had. My daughter and I both love it.
Anita C.
Mesa , AZ
Review for: Clear
Great product. Gets the job done overnight. A little pricey but still a good product. A little goes along way.
Taylor L.
Springfield, NJ
Review for: Clear
Such a rich and thick formula that really transforms your lips into new ones. It also lasts a really long time.
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Clear
I love using this as an overnight mask! Leaves my lips so hydrated and smooth. Nice to use before a liquid lip.
Riley V.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Clear
It is a deep hydration mask. You don't need a lot of this product or it will begin to look thick on the skin.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl, Other
This product is amazing to everyone I'm gonna post because it is a good woman totally recommend it for anyone
Adriana N.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this! Feels amazing on the lips and helps with chapped dry lips. Very hydrating and nice color as well
Jacquie G.
Memphis, TN
Really really good for keeping chapped lips soft and smooth!! I think this is something everyone should use
Jessica D.