BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
Holy grail beauty product!! ALWAYS cures my chapped lips. I use at night and daily as a gloss. Champagne is my favorite.
Melanie L.
Review for: Clear
I wanted to like this but it made my lips swell up! It was very hydrating however. Just could not use it for a long time.
Allison K.
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip product I've used. Its not sticky . its very moisturizing. I would recommend . its worth the money!
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
This mask smells amazing I love how it soft it makes my lips feel and how Greta it makes my lipstick look.! It's amazing
savannah s.
winder
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Omg bite is one of my go to makeup sellers and once again they impressed my I would bye this nice and cool product again
Shannon K.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Very pretty color in a neutral shade. A little goes a long way and the product lasts a a long time. It is very sticky.
Christine M.
Burton, MI
Great product. Can be a little messy. Product feels great and lips and is great over a lip liner or dryer lip product.
Celina S.
It's called a mask but I always use it as a balm. It's perfect for really chapped lips and just to add a little gloss.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Review for: Clear
Super thick and hydrating lip mask. I use it mostly at night and it feels thick and healing. I wake up with soft lips.
Mariaelena V.
Review for: Clear
I use this every this is hands down the best product I've ever used for my lips it is pricey but definitely worth it!
Jessica D.