3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
after week one I noticed a complete change in my lips hydration. In the harsh winter months I used to experience extremely dry and cracked lips. This treatment was affective upone first use! I have now been using for over a month! I love this product. I use it right before I go to bed. It was so awesome I went back and purchased the lip balm for daily use!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really wonderful for a product I would NEVER have purchased for myself. I have never had a massive issue with lip dryness, when I do vaseline is enough to cure it.

100% helps moisturize your lips for far longer than chapsticks or the likes.

It is very pricey, so I would only recommend for those with very dry lips. Which, is not me, but I would purchase before events or in winter months when my lips are very dry.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Review for: Clear
Love love this lip mask! So moisturizing and hydrating, and it stays on forever! I love how just a little bit goes such a long way.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a lifesaver especially for the winter months! I apply it every night right before bed - you only need a very little bit! When I wake up in the morning, my lips are so hydrated and smooth and stay that way the whole day! It's pricey but worth it!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Clear
This is the most DIVINE creation ever made in the makeup world. I have the driest lips in the entire universe and NOTHING ever gave me long term relief, until this baby came along. Once you apply this it lasts all day because it is very sticky but it a good way. Not to mention it's really yummy tasting
JoLynn B.
JoLynn B.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Clear
Do not understand the hype on this product. I like it fine, but it was not some kind of miracle for me. It doesn't take a lot, which is nice, and it stays on well. Other than that, it's pretty much like any other thick lip balm. I would compare it to Kiehl's lip balm in terms of effectiveness, and that lip balm is $7. I will finish out this tube instead of returning it, but I will not purchase again.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Review for: Clear
This stuff saved my super dry chapped hot mess lips from cracking and bleeding! It smells good it feels great and it works! I highly recommend it to everyone! My lip product went on great the next day
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is the absolute best lip mask I have ever tried. My lips can get super dry and crack during the winter time. However l, this winter, I found this lip mask and dry, cracked lips are a thing of the past. I would 100% recommend.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Review for: Clear
This is dope for your lips!!! Winter life saver! If your lips are in need of some help just make sure you do a lip scrub to get the old skin off then apply this and it's perfect! Your lips are like brand new and super soft!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite holiday product by far! It's the best lip balm to keep those lips puckered and pouty all through the dry cracky winter season. A little goes a long way. It's a lot for a lip balm but it will last forever!
Jessica D.