BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lindsey K.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Clear
What a great lip mask for dry, chapped lips. I just put it on before bed and I wake up with my lips a million times softer.
Alexis S.
Texas
This is sooo moiserizing the first time I used this product I didn't even know what what truly moisturized lips felt like!!
savannah s.
winder
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Omg bite is one of my go to makeup sellers and once again they impressed my I would bye this nice and cool product again
Melanie L.
Review for: Clear
I wanted to like this but it made my lips swell up! It was very hydrating however. Just could not use it for a long time.
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
Holy grail beauty product!! ALWAYS cures my chapped lips. I use at night and daily as a gloss. Champagne is my favorite.
Leah S.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Like a really thick lipgloss. Comfortable and easy to use. Shimmery and pretty so wearing with little makeup looks great.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
This mask smells amazing I love how it soft it makes my lips feel and how Greta it makes my lipstick look.! It's amazing
Allison K.
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip product I've used. Its not sticky . its very moisturizing. I would recommend . its worth the money!
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Review for: Clear
Super thick and hydrating lip mask. I use it mostly at night and it feels thick and healing. I wake up with soft lips.
Celina S.
It's called a mask but I always use it as a balm. It's perfect for really chapped lips and just to add a little gloss.
Jessica D.