3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk, CA
This is literally the best Lip hydrator in the 'prestige' beauty world. I've tried them all from ridiculous fancy lip balms to drugstore and the Agave Lip Mask is the only product that feels like it really treats dryness. It heals my lips so well. Perfect to apply before sleeping.
Angelita E.
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
I use this mask every night before bed and I like how hydrated my lips feel in the morning. It is also great to use in the during the colder months as it adds added moisture and prevents dry chapped lips.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
West Palm Bch, FL
This lip mask is EVERYTHING. It smells and tastes wonderful! It's a sweet vanilla type of deal. But when I tell you the amount of moisture this provides is out of this world. A little goes a RIDICULOUS long way so a little dab every night before bed and my god you are set all day. The tub will last you for well past it's expiration date so that means 12 months of guaranteed subtle, sweet lips!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Youngsville, NC
This stuff is so worth the cost! I use it before bed and and wake up with perfectly smooth lips.
Sendy A.
Sendy A.
Cypress, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It just keep your lips hydrated and soft. It is a great product to use before bed.
Sonia T.
Sonia T.
I absolutely love it. I use it at night, it is a bit of heavy consistency which I like. It keeps my lips hydrated and helps them recover if they happen to get chapped.
Qandeel S.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I was a bit hesitant to get the Bite lip mask because they aren't inexpensive by any means but a little lasts a long time. I apply it before sleeping and wake up to supple lips.
Morganne P.
Morganne P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Incredible hydration without feeling heavy or greasy. I was worried that this would cause acne around my mouth from the intense hydration but it hasnt and I am so glad. It is a bit expensive for a lip balm but the whole agave line from bite is incredible.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really wonderful for a product I would NEVER have purchased for myself. I have never had a massive issue with lip dryness, when I do vaseline is enough to cure it.

100% helps moisturize your lips for far longer than chapsticks or the likes.

It is very pricey, so I would only recommend for those with very dry lips. Which, is not me, but I would purchase before events or in winter months when my lips are very dry.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cleveland
Review for: Smashed
I will continue to but this product over and over again. I pat it on my lips when they get dry from a matte lipstick and they are fine again. I wear it maybe once a weak to bed for extreme hydration.
Jessica D.