3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manassas, VA
give your lips some serious TLC with this product!!! the easy to use squeeze packaging makes sure you get enough every time. i bought it at my near by sephora and have to go back for more!!! this is great if you're going through a dry season or too many liquid lips!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! This is in my top 2 that I alternate with and it's amazing. I usually do a lip scrub every other night then apply this liberally. I never need to reapply as it stays on and keeps working all through the night. I wake up with super soft lips and it has shown long term benefits as well.I also keep one in my bag during the cold New England months for those whipping cold days to protect my lips from the harsh winds and cold. The best lip nourishment and moisturizer ever. I'll never stop using this mask!
Ngan C.
Ngan C.
This is the holy grail of lip "balm". I know it says mask but it really is a balm. I had really raw lips so raw that it was so painful to wipe my mouth after eating with a napkin it hurt so bad! Went to the drug store and got a ton of typical chapstick, carmex, blistex stuff and to no avail. I just prolong the pain. Looked online and googled and just so happened upon this at $26 a pop I was thinking no way this is gonna work, but made my trek to sephora and within the first application I felt relief!!! I have gone through so many tubes I use this all day under my lip color and at night religiously!!!
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Palatine, Il
A nightly ritual. I exfoliate with a lip scrub and I have been using the champagne one. I love the scent and the application. I did try carrying it with me and it froze pretty easily in my pocket and became difficult to get out of tube. So it now just stays on my bathroom sink for when I'm getting ready for bed. I would like to try the other options they have too
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
eh i cant say i really love this product. For the $26 bucks i feel as though i could have gotten the same product for less. It makes all my lip products look a little sloppy.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mableton, GA
This lip mask is amazing I like to put it during the night and when I wake up you're still nice and moist
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Clear
I have actually repurchased this product, which is rare for me since I love trying new things constantly. This is AMAZING for dehydrated, thirsty lips. It's has a honey-like consistently but isn't horribly sticky. You get used to it easily because the results are so worth it. I used it every night before bed - a little goes a long way!
Erica S.
Erica S.
I never fed into the hype around lip masks or scrubs until I recieved this Agave Lip Mask as part of a birthday present. I gave it a try & could see why people love it. It definitely is a must have if you know you'll be wearing deep rich darker colors on your lips like red, Burgundy, etc. It keeps the colors from looking blotchy in some areas & from bleeding around the line of your lips onto your skin. It also helped tremendously this past winter. It hydrates your lips & makes them feel so soft.
nikki a.
nikki a.
Woodland Hls, CA
Life changing. My lips are dry and awful and this is the only mask that can save it. It is pricey and i recommend sampling it before buying it. But I will never go back to another lip treatment
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk, CA
This is literally the best Lip hydrator in the 'prestige' beauty world. I've tried them all from ridiculous fancy lip balms to drugstore and the Agave Lip Mask is the only product that feels like it really treats dryness. It heals my lips so well. Perfect to apply before sleeping.
Jessica D.