BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kelly P.
La Quinta, CA
This brings my lips back to life! I love super matte lips, so my lips are parched by the end of the day. This leaves them pillowy soft.
Catt M.
Lamar, CO
I am so in love with this lip mask. The pigments offered are beautiful and shiny. This product leaves the lips so smooth and hydrated!
Viannae A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Clear
By far the best product you could ever use on your lips. Love the packaging and the size. Love the way my lips feel just after 1 use
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Smashed
It leaves a slight stain on your lips, and if that I what you want then perfect! I like the stain, and it just makes me love it more.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Clear
I received this as a sample in a beauty bag. Two uses and it made me go buy the full size! It leaves my lips super soft and hydrated.
Sheryce B.
Lovington, NM
My lips are naturally very dry but this stuff is like magic! Seriously hydrating! It's intended as a mask but i wear it everywhere!
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Clear
Best sleeping lip mask ever!!! Can not recommend more to anyone wth dehydrated lips or someone who wears lots of liquid lipsticks.
Chanda A.
Review for: Clear
Didn't like the products feel or smell.  It's way to thick and has a funny taste to it. The packaging was OK. Purchased from Sephora
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
Not only does this taste amazing, but it moisturizer my lips overnight so that I am ready for action in the morning! Yeah, baby.
judy k.
Cool lip mask. It exfoliates while nourishes your lips! Love all their products. They don't test on animals. Natural ingredients
Jessica D.