3 colors available

Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE lip product ever!!! The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because the packaging...it's kind of a pain. I've gone through at least 3 tubes of this now & it takes a long time to go through one! Sephora is always where I pick this stuff up & it comes in a few shades. I always recommend this product to my friends. It is so thick & hydrating! It loves on my nightstand and goes on my lips every. single. night. Can't live without it!!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
I just recently got into lip masks! They are really great for your lips and doing one at least once a week keeps your lips at their prime. I definitely loved Bite Beauty one! It worked really well and left my lips feeling super soft. The issue I have is that the container hard to work with. I loved using it but the container was stiff and hard to get product out of.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
after week one I noticed a complete change in my lips hydration. In the harsh winter months I used to experience extremely dry and cracked lips. This treatment was affective upone first use! I have now been using for over a month! I love this product. I use it right before I go to bed. It was so awesome I went back and purchased the lip balm for daily use!
Carleigh L.
Carleigh L.
Silsbee, TX
Just a dab will do ya!
Seriously it only takes a little bit of this product to see results! If using before bed, when you wake up you can literally just gently wipe once across your lips with a washcloth and slough off dead skin. This is why if you are using this during the day YOU HAVE TO exfoliate your lips beforehand. Otherwise you're gonna have dead skin falling off all day and that is NOT a cute look.
FYI this product is not vegan.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manassas, VA
give your lips some serious TLC with this product!!! the easy to use squeeze packaging makes sure you get enough every time. i bought it at my near by sephora and have to go back for more!!! this is great if you're going through a dry season or too many liquid lips!!
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This is a life saver in the winter. It's a lip mask, but I leave it on all day. It stops my lips from getting wind burned. I lose to use it after doing a lip scrub. It just adds back all the oils I need.
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Palatine, Il
A nightly ritual. I exfoliate with a lip scrub and I have been using the champagne one. I love the scent and the application. I did try carrying it with me and it froze pretty easily in my pocket and became difficult to get out of tube. So it now just stays on my bathroom sink for when I'm getting ready for bed. I would like to try the other options they have too
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is a lifesaver especially for the winter months! I apply it every night right before bed - you only need a very little bit! When I wake up in the morning, my lips are so hydrated and smooth and stay that way the whole day! It's pricey but worth it!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Clear
This is the most DIVINE creation ever made in the makeup world. I have the driest lips in the entire universe and NOTHING ever gave me long term relief, until this baby came along. Once you apply this it lasts all day because it is very sticky but it a good way. Not to mention it's really yummy tasting
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mableton, GA
This lip mask is amazing I like to put it during the night and when I wake up you're still nice and moist
Jessica D.