BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
Meh. Smells & tastes good (my dog tried to lick it off) but I felt like it wore off super fast. For the price i don't think it's worth it.
khadija s.
Orlando
Review for: Smashed
This is my ride or die. I use it every night before going to bed. It gives a great natural tint. Giving you a rosy sleeping beauty vibe lol
Rebecca B.
Lombard, IL
I tried the rose gold lip mask. The color is subtle. The coverage is lasting. The key to using this product is a little goes a long way.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Clear
Just started using this mask and omg is it amazing. It makes your lips feel amazing when you first put it on. Definitely worth the price!
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Clear
Smells so amazing and feels great on the lips! I love to apply before bed as it's very thick, and I wake up with soft moisturized lips :)
Emma M.
Tampa
This tasted awful to me, but it does such a great job at moisturizing your lips. I would recommend, as long as you don't lick your lips.
Catt M.
Lamar, CO
I am so in love with this lip mask. The pigments offered are beautiful and shiny. This product leaves the lips so smooth and hydrated!
Kelly P.
La Quinta, CA
This brings my lips back to life! I love super matte lips, so my lips are parched by the end of the day. This leaves them pillowy soft.
Viannae A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Clear
By far the best product you could ever use on your lips. Love the packaging and the size. Love the way my lips feel just after 1 use
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Smashed
It leaves a slight stain on your lips, and if that I what you want then perfect! I like the stain, and it just makes me love it more.
Jessica D.