BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Mara L.
Review for: Clear
Left my lips feeling nice and refreshed and soft! So necessary living in the dessert! Let it sit for 15 min and viola, new lips! Good value!
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear
Lip mask is so hydrating and helps improve the dryness of your lips and locks in moisture. Using. Lip scrub before I recieved better results
Amanda L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This mask is absolutely amazing !! My lips tend to be very dry at times and I use this mask and it gets rid of the dryness quickly I love it
sonia c.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
Best lip mask in the world! i love that it keeps my lips moisturized all day long i usually apply at night and let the product do the work !"
Bellyni M.
Review for: Clear
If this wasn’t so darn expensive I’d use it everyday! I use this before bedtime and my lips feel so good and moisturized for the next day!
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
Meh. Smells & tastes good (my dog tried to lick it off) but I felt like it wore off super fast. For the price i don't think it's worth it.
khadija s.
Orlando
Review for: Smashed
This is my ride or die. I use it every night before going to bed. It gives a great natural tint. Giving you a rosy sleeping beauty vibe lol
Rebecca B.
Lombard, IL
I tried the rose gold lip mask. The color is subtle. The coverage is lasting. The key to using this product is a little goes a long way.
Emma M.
Tampa
This tasted awful to me, but it does such a great job at moisturizing your lips. I would recommend, as long as you don't lick your lips.
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Clear
Smells so amazing and feels great on the lips! I love to apply before bed as it's very thick, and I wake up with soft moisturized lips :)
Jessica D.