3 colors available

ALLISON S.
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
This is a great investment for anyone with chronic dry lips. The consistency is thick, but easy to use, and very effective. I highly recommend!
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Clear
I have this lip mask in their newest shade, Smashed, and I love it. I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips. If you want even more of an effect, exfoliate your lips before putting on the mask. The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask has done wonders for my lips during the cold Chicago winter.
Cela Z.
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
Review for: Clear
Love love love this lip balm! I wear it every night and it LASTS! AND it tastes great! :) Very rich and moisturizing
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE lip product! It really conditions lips and leaves them smooth and soft for hours. It tastes great too! It's a little thick, so it can be hard to squeeze out of the tube at times, but overall a great product.
Alica V.
Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Clear
I LOVEEEEE this stuff!!! My lips feel amazing after using this. Girl at Sephora said it works wonders for irritated peely noses (after colds) and that's what I use it for too! This product last a long time. My fiancé even steels this out of my purse to use on himself!
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST LIP MASK/LIP BALM EVER!!! It's a little pricey but it's so so worth it. I have tried all high and low end products, and tried their samples a few times before finally getting the tube. The champagne colour gives a nice subtle glitter/tint without overdoing. Definitely have no regret getting these again after I run out!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
Review for: Clear
These are perfect for an overnight lip moisturizing sesh. It may seem a bit pricy but the product is very thick, so you will not need to use much per use AT ALL (really, you only need a tiny bit- less than you'd think when first squeezing it out of the tube so be cautious), thus it will last you a long time!
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is the absolute best lip mask I have ever tried. My lips can get super dry and crack during the winter time. However l, this winter, I found this lip mask and dry, cracked lips are a thing of the past. I would 100% recommend.
jae C.
jae C.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this stuff. I have very dry lips and this helps to ease and moisturize them. I like to wear this all the time when I don't have any other lip color on. They product is a little thick, but it stays for a good long while. PS: it smells amazing!
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cleveland
Review for: Smashed
I will continue to but this product over and over again. I pat it on my lips when they get dry from a matte lipstick and they are fine again. I wear it maybe once a weak to bed for extreme hydration.
Jessica D.