3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Review for: Clear
I like this lip mask, but i don't think its worth the money. Its a bit sticky and after its all gone i feel like my lips are a bit dry. I really didn't find much benefits from it and wish I did. Try getting a sample of it before buying and see if you like it.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST LIP MASK/LIP BALM EVER!!! It's a little pricey but it's so so worth it. I have tried all high and low end products, and tried their samples a few times before finally getting the tube. The champagne colour gives a nice subtle glitter/tint without overdoing. Definitely have no regret getting these again after I run out!
Sendy A.
Sendy A.
Cypress, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It just keep your lips hydrated and soft. It is a great product to use before bed.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite holiday product by far! It's the best lip balm to keep those lips puckered and pouty all through the dry cracky winter season. A little goes a long way. It's a lot for a lip balm but it will last forever!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I ended up exchanging this for the original Agave Lip Mask, which I love. I wasn't overly impressed with the color & it didn't feel like the same formula as the original. It didn't make much sense for me to keep it since I'd only use it at night because of how thick it was.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is amazing! It makes your lips feel like a baby's butt! And it smells amazing!
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a gorgeous lip mask that give your lips a gorgeous sparkle on the lips. It isn't glossy but it sparkles. I use this alone giving my natural lip color a pop. It helps keeping my lips soft. It is alittle sticky but I don't mind. I only wish is I didn't have to use my finger to apply.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really wonderful for a product I would NEVER have purchased for myself. I have never had a massive issue with lip dryness, when I do vaseline is enough to cure it.

100% helps moisturize your lips for far longer than chapsticks or the likes.

It is very pricey, so I would only recommend for those with very dry lips. Which, is not me, but I would purchase before events or in winter months when my lips are very dry.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Clear
UPDATE: PLEASE DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE USE! Many reports of surprise reaction to this product. (Search online!) I had an allergic reaction to this, suspecting the second highest ingredient called "Lanolin." This is the first time I have ever reacted horribly to a product. I used this product on and off and noticed my lips were scaling with tiny bumps, so I decided to fully use the agave mask as a treatment. Used it repeatedly for 5 days and I woke up with HUGE swollen lips with a rash lips, scaly and itchy. Then I realized that this was the culprit! Lanolin is okay for me in Burt's Bees but the BITE Agave mask has such high content, it can cause a reaction to some.

Sad this product didn't work for me. It felt so conditioning and soft for my lips. The product also smells so yummy.
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Palatine, Il
A nightly ritual. I exfoliate with a lip scrub and I have been using the champagne one. I love the scent and the application. I did try carrying it with me and it froze pretty easily in my pocket and became difficult to get out of tube. So it now just stays on my bathroom sink for when I'm getting ready for bed. I would like to try the other options they have too
Jessica D.