BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
Review for: Clear
What can I say besides it's a miracle saver with chapped lips. It's kinda pricey and you can get the same result with Vaseline but it is good for travel.
Emily C.
Birmingham
Tastes like chocolate ūüćę very hydrating and comfortable. Would buy again but wasn‚Äôt really fond of the chocolate taste. Loved the tingle and plump feeling¬†
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Such a great product whether I wear it when I go to bed or if I'm out and about! The champagne color is beautiful and it really does make a difference
Vinuthna M.
Bellevue, WA
I purchased it in sephora.. This heals my lips like magic.. I have tried various other products to heal my chapped lips but nothing worked like this..
Nicole H.
Review for: Clear
Although this is a little heavy this lip mask feels so nice on my lips when I wake up in the morning. The taste is pleasant. This is a great product.
Virginia S.
So pricey. So very very worth it. Unlike anything I have ever tried. Buy two so you will not run out. Give these to your besties. They will thank you
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
I bought this because my lips were really dry and textured. I used this for two days and they felt back the normal, and super hydrated. So into it.
Sue S.
Review for: Clear
I love this mask. I put it on every night before bed and it moisturizers my lips overnight. I use the clear so don't have to worry about the color
Angela I.
Martins Ferry, OH
After using this one time my lips were no longer dry & chapped. I now use every night before I go to bed. It's replaced every other product I had.
Taylor R.
Amazing. Holy trail. Worth the money. Buy this now seriously. Your lips will feel like butter and thank you. Nothing comes close to this product!!
Jessica D.