3 colors available

Krystin  T.
Krystin T.
Newalla, OK
Review for: Champagne Pearl
It was absolutely the best. it made my lips super soft and it has a great pigmentation.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Clear
I am loving this stuff. It is a bit thicker so it's nice to put on at night before bed and then when I wake it my lips are so soft feeling. You don't need a lot just a tiny bit will do the trick so this bottle will last a really long time. Totally worth the money and I will be repurchasing.
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Review for: Clear
As a lover off matte lipsticks I need something to keep my lips hydrated. I use a small bit of this every night before bed and it keeps my lips looking and feeling great! The sweet taste is nice as well.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! This is in my top 2 that I alternate with and it's amazing. I usually do a lip scrub every other night then apply this liberally. I never need to reapply as it stays on and keeps working all through the night. I wake up with super soft lips and it has shown long term benefits as well.I also keep one in my bag during the cold New England months for those whipping cold days to protect my lips from the harsh winds and cold. The best lip nourishment and moisturizer ever. I'll never stop using this mask!
Sendy A.
Sendy A.
Cypress, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It just keep your lips hydrated and soft. It is a great product to use before bed.
Angelita E.
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
I use this mask every night before bed and I like how hydrated my lips feel in the morning. It is also great to use in the during the colder months as it adds added moisture and prevents dry chapped lips.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
irving, TX
Totally in love with this lip mask, I practically use it EVERYDAY. A little goes a long way and it is definitely worth the price. Also the fact that it is made without any hard chemical is a complete winner for me. Purchased at Sephora and once I run out I will definitely buy it again.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Clear
Holy grail. I use this every night before bed & it has saved my dry lips. You only need the tiniest bit so a tube will last you. One tube lasted me a year. Have already repurchased.
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.
I love love loveee this product! For so long I had heard people rave about it nonstop, and finally decided to cave and give it a try. Not only does this hydrate my lips and keep them from getting chapped, but it smells so delicious. Like cupcakes! I put on a thick layer of this every night and wake up with hydrated and smooth lips. This is a must have product for me.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love the agave lip mask and am so happy to now have a tinted version. I wear the original to bed overnight and use this one for daytime. So moisturizing and a great subtle color.
Jessica D.