BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Honestly as winter approaches, everyone needs to run out and get this immediately. This is the best and only thing you should be using on your lips if they feel dehydrated and chapped. It's thick but it quickly sinks in and wears for so so long. Honestly forget chapstick, get this.
Alex B.
Review for: Clear
Absolutely the BEST lip product I've ever used. Yes it's not cheap but a tube lasts forever. Give it time to sink in, i usually use it at night. It heals chronically chapped rough lips so easily. It makes my lips feel healed and full. I LOVE this and nothing can replace it for me.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is pretty lovely. It has a delightful sweet flavor and a very thick application that stays on your lips for quite some time and makes them feel soft and moist. It is fairly expensive but it's worth it. My only wish is that it came with some kind of applicator tip.
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I purchased this product and was very excited. I heard great things about Bite and was anxious to try it. I put on the lip treatment and it went on beautifully and felt very moisturizing. What I did not like is the taste. It has a weird taste and lingered. Would not repurchase.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Clear
When I first put this on I noticed that it's a thick sticky texture which is not my favorite but I kept it on to see how it turned out. Once I woke up in the morning my lips felt so soft, I will definitely purchase the full size of this product once I finish the samples I got.
Diana A.
Review for: Clear
I LOVE this lip mask. It is extremely hydrating and long lasting. I apply this to my lips every night before I go to bed and I wake up with soft lips. My lips tend to get super dry in the winter. This thing saves them! You get so much product, the price is totally worth it!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Clear
Obsessed with this lip mask! This formula is pretty thick which is what i love about it. I love to put this on before bed to really hydrate my lips. I also put this on while doing the rest of my makeup so my lips are hydrated before applying my lipstick. Seriously obsessed!
April D.
Review for: Smashed
When I first saw this I thought the price was too high for a lip therapy. Then I received a sample with Sephora and loved it so much that I purchased a full tube of it. I love to put this on my lips before bed. In the morning my lips are very smooth. It is worth the price.
Rachael R.
New Madrid, MO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got this as a sample and had to buy the full product. I use it at night before bed and my lips still feel smooth and protected in the morning, it goes in so easily, smells great and taste good too. The color is subtle and perfect! I will have to repurchase this for sure!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Clear
I'm obsessed with this lip mask! I use it as a lip gloss product more than a mask. A little bit goes a long way and it makes my lips look beautiful. It is a bit expensive but it lasts a very long time and is totally worth the price. Bite beauty makes the best lip products!
Jessica D.