3 colors available

Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Clear
This is holy grail for me! This is my night time before bed lip treatment. It's super moisturizing and smells great. It's nice and thick and feels nice on the lips. The only dislike I have is with the packaging as the black coating on the tube flakes off after it's been squeezed with lots of usage.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff is amazing, I wear it every night and I always wake up with soft, hydrated lips ready for any lipstick. It also helps if you wind up with chapped lips getting the back into smooth supple things in no time. I also love the flavor and texture, as it's not too sticky or has too much scent.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I don't know what it is about it but it's awesome. I don't generally like glossy/shiny/anything other than chapstick and lipstick, but this one doesn't set sticky. It smooths out and just sits on your lips like chapstick. It's hydrating and moisturizing.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
This is a lifesaver during the winter months. My lips have been dry and cracked, and now after using they're super soft and hydrated. Makes great kissable lips! It also gives you some color, so it is great to wear during the day for a little pop. It is very sticky and a little goes a long way.
Lianna Y.
Lianna Y.
Review for: Clear
Super great for the winters here in Canada! It's a bit thick for me to use during the summer so I usually only use it once or twice a week to recover from wearing liquid lipstick. The scent and taste are ok but I'm not big on sweet things so if you are this will probably be more up your alley.
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear
I have very dry, chapped lips. Most lip balms don't do anything for me, and I usually wake up in the morning with cracked lips. After using this, however, my lips aren't cracked and chapped when I wake up and are instead very well moisturizer and smooth. This is an excellent overnight lip mask
Rachelle J.
Rachelle J.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is used by tons of beauty bloggers and gurus. I picked one up and love that the ingredients are super natural. It makes your lips soft and pouty and perfect alone with liner or as a prep for lipstick. It doesn't take much to use it, the little tube lasts forever. My go to balm!
Winnie W.
Winnie W.
Newton, MA
Review for: Smashed
I love how this lip mask is tinted, so sometimes I wear it instead of lip gloss or lip stick. I use it daily and it definitely met my expectations. My lips feel soft and this product is definitely worth the price; I would definitely buy it again. My sister is also obsessed with this product!
Pixie S.
Pixie S.
Troy, NY
Review for: Clear
This is the holy grail of lip moisturizers, I have used this for years and one tube lasts forever. I often put it on when I go to bed and there will still be a thin film on top, but most of it has absorbed in. It is the only thing that saves my lips when they are chapped in the wintertime.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: Clear
This is my winter lip HOLY GRAIL product! It can be used morning or night - though my preference is at night because it is so heavy. It's fairly emollient in texture, but it's blocked with all sorts of moisturizers to keep the lips soft and supple.

Now it comes in multiple shades! Hooray!
Jessica D.