BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Taryn B.
Burlington, KY
Review for: Clear
I like this stuff. I find it is very moisturizing. It's very thick the only bad thing is its a little hard to get out of the tube.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear
Probably the priciest lip product I've ever purchased, but well worth it. Smooth, staying power and very hydrating.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: Clear
Such an incredible lip mask and treatment. I have very dry, chapped lips and this feels great and produces great results!
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Clear
I love this product it gives my lips hydration and the perfect amount of everyday color. My go to lip product.
Krystin  T.
Newalla, OK
Review for: Champagne Pearl
It was absolutely the best. it made my lips super soft and it has a great pigmentation.
Megan B.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Clear
I am loving this stuff. It is a bit thicker so it's nice to put on at night before bed and then when I wake it my lips are so soft feeling. You don't need a lot just a tiny bit will do the trick so this bottle will last a really long time. Totally worth the money and I will be repurchasing.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this!! I use it everyday before I apply my lipsticks. It keeps my kips moisturized & plumped! I think the price is very fair too. A little goes a long way!
Samantha B.
I Love this stuff! I put this on in the morning before work and it will last for hours! It also makes your lips very soft. It's not too sticky, and smells good!
Madelyn S.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask I put on before bed and it soaks in overnight and I find I don't have to wear chapstick as much during the day and the packaging is super durable.
Joelle B.
Omaha, NE
LOVE it. Got a sample and loved it so much I spent the $26 for the full size which is almost unheard of for me, it is so expensive. Feels great and looks good.
Jessica D.