3 colors available

Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Review for: Smashed
Bite is a new lipstick for me. Cruelty free. This lip mask leaves your lips feeling soft and feeling great.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Mission Viejo , CA
Review for: Clear
Completely moisturizers my lips. I always follow up with his after exfoliating my lips. I always get compliments on my lips and I give Bite all of the credit!
Irene P.
Irene P.
Review for: Smashed
Beautiful the smell the consistency the colors everything about this product is great
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Viroqua, WI
Love, love my bite Agave mask! I go between the clear and champagne! Long lasting, super hydrating gloss!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Review for: Clear
My lips get so chapped and gross during the winter and these are a life saver. I love the brand as it is cruelty free!
Analisa Z.
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Clear
This stuff is amazing and sits on my nightstand each night. Really works can't live without it
Dianna N.
Dianna N.
Cape Coral
Can't say enough great things about this lip mask! Heals and protects your lip!
Gisselle G.
Gisselle G.
Texas
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
An awesome amazing product that I will purchase more often I love it and recommend it to others
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Pasadena, CA
Best lip mask I have ever used!!! Not sticky and smells/taste yummy. Makes my lips very soft.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I absolutely love how soft it makes my lips. It is pretty thick and a good pigmentation.
Jessica D.