3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Review for: Clear
This is so hydrating! If you have crackled and dry lips this will help with just on use! I love it!
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Love this stuff. Makes your lips soft, isn't too sticky, has nice color. Would buy again.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Burton, MI
Great product. Can be a little messy. Product feels great and lips and is great over a lip liner or dryer lip product.
Jenann H.
Jenann H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Review for: Clear
Amazing ! I have a bad habit of biting my lips (gross) but ever since trying this product out and seeing my lips so soft and hydrated I've appreciated my lips so much more !
edwin e.
edwin e.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Makes my lips super soft love to apply it before, make my lips soft for my lipsticks application best lip treatment
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing and leaves my lips so soft. Best stuff I've ever had. My daughter and I both love it.
Shelaina J.
Shelaina J.
Review for: Clear
I just can't. It's so thick and goopey. I'll stick with just using the first aid beauty lip balm. I had to return this.
Sandy N.
Sandy N.
Fairfield
Review for: Clear
It's great on the lips. Leaves them hydrated and not dry after you have to take off lipstick.
Adel A.
Adel A.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Clear
The most moisturizing/ hydrating lip mask out there. This is truly a thick product and a little goes a long way!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Smashed
I absolutely love this product super hydrating and gives the perfect every day color! I love that it's made of natural ingredients.
Jessica D.