BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Smashed
I absolutely love this product super hydrating and gives the perfect every day color! I love that it's made of natural ingredients.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Review for: Smashed
Bite is a new lipstick for me. Cruelty free. This lip mask leaves your lips feeling soft and feeling great.
Joanna S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Review for: Clear
Completely moisturizers my lips. I always follow up with his after exfoliating my lips. I always get compliments on my lips and I give Bite all of the credit!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Review for: Clear
My lips get so chapped and gross during the winter and these are a life saver. I love the brand as it is cruelty free!
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I absolutely love how soft it makes my lips. It is pretty thick and a good pigmentation.
Karen R.
Fortuna, ca
Review for: Clear
This has been a game changer for me! I put it on every night before bed and my lips stay hydrated all night. It's intense but amazing
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
Review for: Clear
I use this every single day. i cant use a liquid lipstick without putting this on first. so smooth and really helps my chapped lips.
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
Review for: Clear
Love love love this lip balm! I wear it every night and it LASTS! AND it tastes great! :) Very rich and moisturizing
Nikki H.
Crosby , TX
Review for: Clear
Love these so much! I have 3 different ones and love them all! I won't use anything else!
Taryn B.
Burlington, KY
Review for: Clear
I like this stuff. I find it is very moisturizing. It's very thick the only bad thing is its a little hard to get out of the tube.
Jessica D.