3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sydnie S.
Sydnie S.
Review for: Clear
Makes my lips really soft. and it’s kinda sticky. but it’s a mask, and it has a really good taste tbh.
savannah s.
savannah s.
winder
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Omg bite is one of my go to makeup sellers and once again they impressed my I would bye this nice and cool product again
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
This mask smells amazing I love how it soft it makes my lips feel and how Greta it makes my lipstick look.! It's amazing
Priyanka C.
Priyanka C.
Review for: Clear
This is my go to lip mask.. I put on this mask every single night and wake up with a nourished lip.
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Review for: Clear
This is so hydrating! If you have crackled and dry lips this will help with just on use! I love it!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Burton, MI
Great product. Can be a little messy. Product feels great and lips and is great over a lip liner or dryer lip product.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Love this stuff. Makes your lips soft, isn't too sticky, has nice color. Would buy again.
Jenann H.
Jenann H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Review for: Clear
Amazing ! I have a bad habit of biting my lips (gross) but ever since trying this product out and seeing my lips so soft and hydrated I've appreciated my lips so much more !
edwin e.
edwin e.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Makes my lips super soft love to apply it before, make my lips soft for my lipsticks application best lip treatment
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
This stuff is amazing and leaves my lips so soft. Best stuff I've ever had. My daughter and I both love it.
Jessica D.