3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Amber B.
Amber B.
Review for: Clear
I think i had an addiction to lip products and i must say this is SUPER expensive but i do like it very much, keeps my lips nice and soft.
Kaity R.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
Such a great moisturizing lip mask!! Smells great and makes your lips feel brand new over night
Cas B.
Cas B.
I wear it at night mostly and I wake up with baby soft lips. They are plumped up and without cracks when I use this
Becky V.
Becky V.
Reading, PA
Review for: Clear
Smelled good and nice texture. Made my lips super soft after use. Very thick so a little goes a long way.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Clear
What a great lip mask for dry, chapped lips. I just put it on before bed and I wake up with my lips a million times softer.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Clear
Love it. So moisturizing, smooth, soft lips. Thick, creamy product. Over night on the lips and lip are soft and smooth in the morning.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Clear
Great product! I use it as part of my night time skin care routine every night and I continue to hydrate my lips with this product throughout the day. Definitely a personal must have!
iesha j.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This lip mask takes all the dust and crust off of your lips OK this is a miracle in a bottle
Sydnie S.
Sydnie S.
Review for: Clear
Makes my lips really soft. and it’s kinda sticky. but it’s a mask, and it has a really good taste tbh.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Clear
Super thick, hydrating lip mask. I love that it is all natural, food grade ingredients used in the BITE brand. Smells nice, and my lips feel sooooo soft in the morning when I wake up!
Jessica D.