BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jodi S.
Review for: Clear
Terribly allergic to either something in this or the metal packaging as I do have a metal allergy. Other than that it seemed to actually dry my lips out after it wore off.
Jenni S.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear
Got this as a sample and am in love. It lasts forever and has improved my lip texture. I put a bunch on my lips at night & it works wonders. I will definitely be buying a full size when I run out!
Cynthia S.
Review for: Clear
I am in love with this lip mask! My lips feel amazing and look and feel so plump and smooth Also I love the taste, its not sickeningly sweet but a nice honey like taste
Julie D.
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love this product! I'm on my third tube of it! A little goes a long way, so it lasts well. I haven't found anything else that hydrates my lips like this can!
Amber B.
Review for: Clear
I think i had an addiction to lip products and i must say this is SUPER expensive but i do like it very much, keeps my lips nice and soft.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Clear
Love it. So moisturizing, smooth, soft lips. Thick, creamy product. Over night on the lips and lip are soft and smooth in the morning.
Crystal L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Clear
Great product! I use it as part of my night time skin care routine every night and I continue to hydrate my lips with this product throughout the day. Definitely a personal must have!
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Clear
Super thick, hydrating lip mask. I love that it is all natural, food grade ingredients used in the BITE brand. Smells nice, and my lips feel sooooo soft in the morning when I wake up!
Allison S.
Review for: Clear
I use this every night, especially when I know I am going to be wearing any type of lipstick the next day. It has a slight tingly feeling, but not a 'minty-tingle'. It really helped my scaly lips feel more plump and soft.
Jenann H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Review for: Clear
Amazing ! I have a bad habit of biting my lips (gross) but ever since trying this product out and seeing my lips so soft and hydrated I've appreciated my lips so much more !
Jessica D.