BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Carrie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Clear
Received a sample and this is my new favorite especially for the winter. Love the mask itself and the color. I have tried all 3 of the colors but I think the smashed agave is my favorite for daytime and love to use the clear at bedtime. Definitely will be buying the large tube of both.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Clear
I tried this in a sample and loved it. It is ultra moisturizing, easy to apply and really plumps my lips. I'm waiting on the Best Damn Beauty lip mask to come so I can compare.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Clear
Leaves lips feeling very hydrated. I usually put it in before bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft. Also if you put it on 30 mins before applying liquid lipstick it goes on so much better and stays longer.
Hillary S.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear
This is my FAVORITE lip product! It really conditions lips and leaves them smooth and soft for hours. It tastes great too! It's a little thick, so it can be hard to squeeze out of the tube at times, but overall a great product.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Review for: Clear
I love this stuff! at first i wasn't quite sure but pair it with lip serum then this... makes my lips feel soft and it peels less! i repurchased twice and it lasts a while a little goes a long way with this stuff.
Emily T.
Review for: Clear
I have mixed emotions with this. I don't really like the way it feels when it's on my lips, it's extremely thick and heavy feeling on the lips. BUT when it does sink into the lips it leaves them feeling SO SOFT!
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Clear
Doesn't get better. Definitely not for day time use! I love to exfoliate my lips, put on a layer of Chapstick, and this on top. My lips thank me in the morning
Laury T.
Axton, VA
Review for: Clear
This is amazing for chapped lips. I put it on before I went to sleep and when I woke up my lips were still moisturized. Not only does it work wonders for chapped lips, the subtle hint of color makes it look so pretty. Love this.
Julie N.
Review for: Clear
I love this! My lips are very chapped and this helps moisturize them. However, I absolutely hate the packaging. It's hard to get the product out and the gray rubs off and gets all over my hands.
T B.
Review for: Clear
The only lip product I have found that actually makes my lips moisturized and soft. The others just crumble off. A lot of money but worth it since you really only need to use it once a day.
Jessica D.