3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Branson
I am in love with this. The champage color is so perfect. And the vanilla smells so good. Definitely worth the buy.
Catt M.
Catt M.
Lamar, CO
I am so in love with this lip mask. The pigments offered are beautiful and shiny. This product leaves the lips so smooth and hydrated!
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Clear
I love using this as an overnight mask! Leaves my lips so hydrated and smooth. Nice to use before a liquid lip.
Chanda A.
Chanda A.
Review for: Clear
Didn't like the products feel or smell.  It's way to thick and has a funny taste to it. The packaging was OK. Purchased from Sephora
Asia A.
Asia A.
Westland, MI
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! It's extremely thick and sticky so I only apply it before bed. In the morning, my lips still have a little on and feel so nice! Winter essential, for sure!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Carson, CA
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Your best friend for dry cracked lips!!! So nourishing and smells/tastes yummy!! As always, vegan !!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Ridgecrest , Ca
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Beautiful subtle color and delicious scent. Not a fan of how sticky and thick this product is, and for something labeled as a mask I would expect more moisturizing benefits.
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Absolutely love this product, it is amazing!!! I suffer from dry lips and this stuff does wonders for hydrating them, the shade is beautiful too!
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Clear
Got this as a sample and am in love. It lasts forever and has improved my lip texture. I put a bunch on my lips at night & it works wonders. I will definitely be buying a full size when I run out!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love this product! I'm on my third tube of it! A little goes a long way, so it lasts well. I haven't found anything else that hydrates my lips like this can!
Jessica D.