BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Review for: Clear
THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!
Julissa R.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Clear
I have very dry chapped lips and I brought this hoping it would help but it did not. It just sits on ur lips does not sink in. I have to rub my lips together hard to feel like it will do something
Kaela Z.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Clear
I am in love with this lip mask! I put it on every night before bed and wake up with the softest lips. It has also helped with the dryness throughout the day. I love the smell, also! I would recommend to anyone with dry lips!
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Review for: Clear
I went to sephora looking for something to help soothe my extremely dry and cracked lips. I got a sample of this and have been putting it on at night. It leaves my lips soft and healed after one use and it tastes and smells good. It is thick so a little goes a long way.
Melissa W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love the color this leaves on the lips. More than that, this mask is super hydrating & heals even the driest lips! It is a bit thick, so I wear it over night. Highly recommend this product!
Morgan B.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing! If you suffer from very dehydrated or cracked lips I 100% recommend this lip treatment! Yes, it's pricey.. however, if you give it a chance you won't regret it. It's one of the most nourishing, hydrating, luxurious lip treatments I've ever used!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Clear
I received this in the 5 Night Fix kit and will be buying the full size on my next trip to Sephora. It is amazing! It's a thick balm that quickly makes my lips soft and supple. It makes quick work of chapped or dry lips and a little product goes a long way.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
Review for: Clear
Number one thing with this product....SLEEP IN IT!!! not only am i a huge Bite fan period, but this product mixed with the cherry lip scrub stick is incredible. it is worth the money, and i surely will purchase it again!
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: Clear
I am a huge fan of Bite Beauty. This product is literally like honey for your lips. It has a nice texture but I honestly don't feel like it is that moisturizing. It is also sticky.
Carrie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Clear
Received a sample and this is my new favorite especially for the winter. Love the mask itself and the color. I have tried all 3 of the colors but I think the smashed agave is my favorite for daytime and love to use the clear at bedtime. Definitely will be buying the large tube of both.
Jessica D.