3 colors available

Riley V.
Riley V.
Toms River , NJ
Review for: Clear
It is a deep hydration mask. You don't need a lot of this product or it will begin to look thick on the skin.
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Review for: Clear
Super thick and hydrating lip mask. I use it mostly at night and it feels thick and healing. I wake up with soft lips.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Clear
Doesn't get better. Definitely not for day time use! I love to exfoliate my lips, put on a layer of Chapstick, and this on top. My lips thank me in the morning
ūüćČMally M.
ūüćČMally M.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Review for: Clear
Very thick gloss. Clear and smells like vanilla. Its very good for your lips and helps them not be chapped.
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this! Feels amazing on the lips and helps with chapped dry lips. Very hydrating and nice color as well
Lilette S.
Lilette S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Clear
Absolute must have! Best hydration and treatment for lips. Great thick formula so a little goes a long way.
Mariaelena V.
Mariaelena V.
Review for: Clear
I use this every this is hands down the best product I've ever used for my lips it is pricey but definitely worth it!
Jacquie G.
Jacquie G.
Memphis, TN
Really really good for keeping chapped lips soft and smooth!! I think this is something everyone should use
Maura B.
Maura B.
Love the flavor and the slight sheen and color and completely rehydrate my lips after using matte lip color
Laury T.
Laury T.
Axton, VA
Review for: Clear
This is amazing for chapped lips. I put it on before I went to sleep and when I woke up my lips were still moisturized. Not only does it work wonders for chapped lips, the subtle hint of color makes it look so pretty. Love this.
Jessica D.