BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Clear
This is the most DIVINE creation ever made in the makeup world. I have the driest lips in the entire universe and NOTHING ever gave me long term relief, until this baby came along. Once you apply this it lasts all day because it is very sticky but it a good way. Not to mention it's really yummy tasting
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Clear
I have this lip mask in their newest shade, Smashed, and I love it. I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips. If you want even more of an effect, exfoliate your lips before putting on the mask. The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask has done wonders for my lips during the cold Chicago winter.
Natalie F.
Lebanon, KY
Review for: Clear
Thick but not sticky. Makes my lips soft. I have a tendency to rub my lips together which can make them sometimes feel raw and sore. I use this at night mainly but also during the day some (it has a pretty color to it). I'm very sensitive to smells and find this to have a faint,not offensive smell.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip treatment. I could put it on at night and wake up with chap-free lips! I use this all the time. I wouldn't use it during the day though since it makes the rest of my face around my lips oily.
Raven M.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
After using my lip scrub at night I put this on and it is my absolute favorite. it does feel a little odd (slightly numbing and heavy) at first, but your lips will end up so smooth and even a little more pooched. I would gift this to all of girls.
Josephine S.
Review for: Clear
So far I've used this a couple times and I use it at night after my skincare routine. It is very hydrating, it has a lip gloss thickness and consistency to it. It is not sticky and it has a vanilla taste to it. I noticed improvement on my lips already and have seen how smoothr they are.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Review for: Clear
As a lover off matte lipsticks I need something to keep my lips hydrated. I use a small bit of this every night before bed and it keeps my lips looking and feeling great! The sweet taste is nice as well.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Clear
I really wasn't impressed with this.. People go on and on about this stuff so I was so excited to try it! And for the price omg !! No !!! Theirs way better lip scrubs for a lot cheaper! Save your money
Alex B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
HOLY GRAIL lip balm. I hate waxy balms because I feel like they don't moisturize my dry, cracked lips. This is a bit sticky but it's not bad- it's really thick and makes my lips feel plush and soft.
francesca s.
Review for: Clear
Not a big fan of this, super thick and horrid smell/taste. i don't think its worth the money but I'm sure for those who are curious maybe sephora can give a sample so you can test it before purchase.
Jessica D.