3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing! If you suffer from very dehydrated or cracked lips I 100% recommend this lip treatment! Yes, it's pricey.. however, if you give it a chance you won't regret it. It's one of the most nourishing, hydrating, luxurious lip treatments I've ever used!
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
Review for: Clear
Number one thing with this product....SLEEP IN IT!!! not only am i a huge Bite fan period, but this product mixed with the cherry lip scrub stick is incredible. it is worth the money, and i surely will purchase it again!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Clear
I received this in the 5 Night Fix kit and will be buying the full size on my next trip to Sephora. It is amazing! It's a thick balm that quickly makes my lips soft and supple. It makes quick work of chapped or dry lips and a little product goes a long way.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: Clear
I am a huge fan of Bite Beauty. This product is literally like honey for your lips. It has a nice texture but I honestly don't feel like it is that moisturizing. It is also sticky.
Angela I.
Angela I.
Martins Ferry, OH
After using this one time my lips were no longer dry & chapped. I now use every night before I go to bed. It's replaced every other product I had.
Jaila D.
Jaila D.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Leaves your lips looking and feeling amazing. I've only bought once but would definitely buy again it's packaging is really cute and easy to use.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
West Covina
Review for: Clear
Feels and smells amazing! Lips drink it up and it really works as far as moisture is concerned. Easy to apply I use it often.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Clear
I tried this in a sample and loved it. It is ultra moisturizing, easy to apply and really plumps my lips. I'm waiting on the Best Damn Beauty lip mask to come so I can compare.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Berea, KY
This is so good to keep your lips hydrated! Especially if you put just alittle under your matte liquid lipsticks ūüôā
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Clear
Leaves lips feeling very hydrated. I usually put it in before bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft. Also if you put it on 30 mins before applying liquid lipstick it goes on so much better and stays longer.
Jessica D.