BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jess K.
Review for: Clear
This has been a lip saver for me. I work outside and my lips have been chapped from the New England winter. It's best for putting on at night. One star off for being a little greasy the morning after and needing to be washed off.
Angelica G.
Review for: Clear
Worth the money In my opinion. And since they fixed the packaging issue. It moisturizes my lips super fast. Even my husband likes it. Because of the below 0 weather. We are using it like crazy. I love to apply it while I'm doing my makeup so my lips are soft and ready for lipstick. Especially if I'm using a matte lipstick.
G G.
Review for: Smashed
This did a really great job of moisturizing my chapped lips overnight. It smells really good and wasn't messy/difficult to apply or keep on throughout the night. It did it's job well, however this is super expensive and the tube of product is tiny. The cheapskate in me would rather stick to aquaphor for the same results.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Bought a bite beauty gift set and a small size of this was in there. I used overnight and during the day and my lips were only moist for about 24-ish hours at a time. Was disappointed but at least it smelt and tasted good!
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Clear
I love this produc. It's my go to, reach for every night lip product. Leave my lips smooth and soft but not greasy and sticky.. I would buy this in bulk if I could.mi do have back ups of it just because it is that amazing.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Clear
This is the most DIVINE creation ever made in the makeup world. I have the driest lips in the entire universe and NOTHING ever gave me long term relief, until this baby came along. Once you apply this it lasts all day because it is very sticky but it a good way. Not to mention it's really yummy tasting
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Clear
I have this lip mask in their newest shade, Smashed, and I love it. I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips. If you want even more of an effect, exfoliate your lips before putting on the mask. The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask has done wonders for my lips during the cold Chicago winter.
Natalie F.
Lebanon, KY
Review for: Clear
Thick but not sticky. Makes my lips soft. I have a tendency to rub my lips together which can make them sometimes feel raw and sore. I use this at night mainly but also during the day some (it has a pretty color to it). I'm very sensitive to smells and find this to have a faint,not offensive smell.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip treatment. I could put it on at night and wake up with chap-free lips! I use this all the time. I wouldn't use it during the day though since it makes the rest of my face around my lips oily.
Raven M.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
After using my lip scrub at night I put this on and it is my absolute favorite. it does feel a little odd (slightly numbing and heavy) at first, but your lips will end up so smooth and even a little more pooched. I would gift this to all of girls.
Jessica D.