3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
So pricey. So very very worth it. Unlike anything I have ever tried. Buy two so you will not run out. Give these to your besties. They will thank you
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Review for: Clear
Although this is a little heavy this lip mask feels so nice on my lips when I wake up in the morning. The taste is pleasant. This is a great product.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love the color this leaves on the lips. More than that, this mask is super hydrating & heals even the driest lips! It is a bit thick, so I wear it over night. Highly recommend this product!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing! If you suffer from very dehydrated or cracked lips I 100% recommend this lip treatment! Yes, it's pricey.. however, if you give it a chance you won't regret it. It's one of the most nourishing, hydrating, luxurious lip treatments I've ever used!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Very pretty color in a neutral shade. A little goes a long way and the product lasts a a long time. It is very sticky.
judy k.
judy k.
Cool lip mask. It exfoliates while nourishes your lips! Love all their products. They don't test on animals. Natural ingredients
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
Review for: Clear
Number one thing with this product....SLEEP IN IT!!! not only am i a huge Bite fan period, but this product mixed with the cherry lip scrub stick is incredible. it is worth the money, and i surely will purchase it again!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Clear
I received this in the 5 Night Fix kit and will be buying the full size on my next trip to Sephora. It is amazing! It's a thick balm that quickly makes my lips soft and supple. It makes quick work of chapped or dry lips and a little product goes a long way.
Angela I.
Angela I.
Martins Ferry, OH
After using this one time my lips were no longer dry & chapped. I now use every night before I go to bed. It's replaced every other product I had.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: Clear
I am a huge fan of Bite Beauty. This product is literally like honey for your lips. It has a nice texture but I honestly don't feel like it is that moisturizing. It is also sticky.
Jessica D.