BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
JoHaven A.
Review for: Clear
I purchased this lip mask in hopes that i would everything i needed in a lip mask and I was very sad to find out that it didn't do what I had hoped it would. I felt like it was way too heavy and didn't really condition my lips in the slightest. The packaging of the product was also not soo good I didn't feel like I was getting all of the product out.
Faith C.
Review for: Clear
This lip treatment is absolute perfection. The consistence is very think, so I prefer to sleep in this. A little on the lips before I go to sleep and I wake up with plump, hydrated, and redefined lips. Perfect for drier climates of those with dry skin. Or, if you're into big, plump, healthy lips (which we all are) than this is for you.
Julie H.
Review for: Clear
Super hydrating lip mask! And I love that it's all natural. I bought it at Sephora and have had my eye on it for the longest time. First time purchase. I thought it was expensive for the amount, but you don't need much at all and it will last a long time!
Maria B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. It is expensive. But it works. If you have dry chapped lips and want a feel good and look good experience, you found it. It works from the first time. You will see the difference by the end of the day. It is quite tacky, so if you are not into it then it might not be your thing.
Brandii A.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask for when my lips are feeling super dry. I tend to wear a lot of liquid lipsticks so this is great to repair them. I'm on my 2nd tube and tried the champagne color this time. My only complaint is that I don't like the taste.
Elizabeth K.
Review for: Clear
I got this as a sample with a Sephora order. I did end up buying the full size which arrived today. I personally dab it all over the lip then try to rub it in. I have been fighting a cold so my lips are very dry this is my salvation right now.
Megan M.
West Islip, NY
Review for: Clear
Amazing! I received a sample with a Sephora purchased and I already bought the full size. My husband and I had the dryest gross chapped winter lips..we used this overnight and woke up with completely healed lips. It had a bit of a sticky feel, so I personally wouldn't use it during the day but absolutely loved it as a nighttime mask.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Clear
This is a nice product. It smells , nice and tastes nice. Its quite sticky, but I love using it as an overnight mask, so sticky is good since I tend to tumble dry when I sleep. It replenishes my dry lips, so in the morning they feel like a clean slate. However I find that when my lips are extremely, this product doesn't work as well.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Review for: Clear
First time trying this product. so far I think its pretty great. love the thickness of the formula. the smell is great but I don't feel that my lips are that much more huratednor any different when I wake up after putting it on before bed.
Justine S.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip balm of life. It's the only lip balm that repairs my lips when they get super irritated. It's pricey, but long lasting. I'm on my third tube and have used regularly since it launched, so that's not bad at all. The only con (though not for me) is that it does contain lanolin, so beware if you have the allergy.
Jessica D.