3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
francesca s.
francesca s.
Review for: Clear
Not a big fan of this, super thick and horrid smell/taste. i don't think its worth the money but I'm sure for those who are curious maybe sephora can give a sample so you can test it before purchase.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
Holy grail beauty product!! ALWAYS cures my chapped lips. I use at night and daily as a gloss. Champagne is my favorite.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Clear
Best sleeping lip mask ever!!! Can not recommend more to anyone wth dehydrated lips or someone who wears lots of liquid lipsticks.
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Clear
I have very dry chapped lips and I brought this hoping it would help but it did not. It just sits on ur lips does not sink in. I have to rub my lips together hard to feel like it will do something
Alex B.
Alex B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
HOLY GRAIL lip balm. I hate waxy balms because I feel like they don't moisturize my dry, cracked lips. This is a bit sticky but it's not bad- it's really thick and makes my lips feel plush and soft.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip product I've used. Its not sticky . its very moisturizing. I would recommend . its worth the money!
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
So pricey. So very very worth it. Unlike anything I have ever tried. Buy two so you will not run out. Give these to your besties. They will thank you
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Review for: Clear
Although this is a little heavy this lip mask feels so nice on my lips when I wake up in the morning. The taste is pleasant. This is a great product.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Review for: Clear
This product is amazing! If you suffer from very dehydrated or cracked lips I 100% recommend this lip treatment! Yes, it's pricey.. however, if you give it a chance you won't regret it. It's one of the most nourishing, hydrating, luxurious lip treatments I've ever used!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Very pretty color in a neutral shade. A little goes a long way and the product lasts a a long time. It is very sticky.
Jessica D.