3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
G G.
G G.
Review for: Smashed
This did a really great job of moisturizing my chapped lips overnight. It smells really good and wasn't messy/difficult to apply or keep on throughout the night. It did it's job well, however this is super expensive and the tube of product is tiny. The cheapskate in me would rather stick to aquaphor for the same results.
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear
Bought a bite beauty gift set and a small size of this was in there. I used overnight and during the day and my lips were only moist for about 24-ish hours at a time. Was disappointed but at least it smelt and tasted good!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Clear
I love this produc. It's my go to, reach for every night lip product. Leave my lips smooth and soft but not greasy and sticky.. I would buy this in bulk if I could.mi do have back ups of it just because it is that amazing.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use both the Agave & Champagne. Makes your lips feel so smooth. It's a little pricy but it's so worth it !
Hattie F.
Hattie F.
Manchester
I am always told I have the softest and sweetest lips. Men can't stop thinking of me. Nobody compares. My only lip gloss now
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Leominster, MA
This is a must But! I don't use it as a mask technically I just use it as a chapstick but it keeps my lips so soft and plump
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Review for: Clear
This is my nightly lip balm. I put it on at bedtime and wake up with soft lips. It feels amazing. I purchased from Sephora.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Texas
This is sooo moiserizing the first time I used this product I didn't even know what what truly moisturized lips felt like!!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Lebanon, KY
Review for: Clear
Thick but not sticky. Makes my lips soft. I have a tendency to rub my lips together which can make them sometimes feel raw and sore. I use this at night mainly but also during the day some (it has a pretty color to it). I'm very sensitive to smells and find this to have a faint,not offensive smell.
Madalyn R.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Smashed
It leaves a slight stain on your lips, and if that I what you want then perfect! I like the stain, and it just makes me love it more.
Jessica D.