BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Katharine R.
Review for: Clear
I love this product! It really makes my lips soft. I love to use it overnight. I feel like that works best for me. I loved the tinted Agave Lip Mask for during the day as just a quick lip product. It is definitely better than all the chapsticks I've tried over the years.
Cassandra L.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this stuff. It's amazing and not sticky! Which is great because I get really annoyed when my lips are sticky. My ONLY beef with this product is the packaging. It's terrible, the back of the tube busted out on my first one, and its so hard to push out. Other than that, I will def purchase again if i ever need to.
Savannah G.
Review for: Clear
I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora and thought it was going to be like every other lip mask in the world. I was wrong. The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is a game changer for people who suffer from dry and/or chapped lips. This stuff starts working immediately. It hydrates lips and even makes them look a bit fuller and a lot softer. I truly can't live without this product.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Review for: Clear
I purchased this from sephora on a whim and am so glad I did. It's easy to use, I apply once a week and night and leave on while I'm asleep. A good bit of product for the price and packaged quite well, I'm on my 3rd tube and its my go to product to repair lips.
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Clear
I have fallen in love! Before I started using this lip mask my lips were dry and flaky. 3 days after I started using it my lips were back to normal! I usually exfoliate my lips then put this on and by the morning my lips look plump and healthy! The price is worth it for such a great product!
Juliette O.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip balm! I'm wearing it now! It's an amazing formula made with agave nectar. It lasts longer than any lip balm I've ever tried! Best product ever!
Jessica V.
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! It makes my lips feel amazing! After I use this my lips feel so nice and smooth. It's. wth easy to use and I purchased this from sephora! I would defiantly buy this again. And I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip mask!
Ayesha D.
Review for: Clear
I use good old cheap Vaseline and it works ten times better than this. I just apply it every night at bedtime and voila my lips are perfectly moisturized in the morning. I did go though a couple tubes of this lip mask before going back to my Vaseline though.
Kate M.
Review for: Clear
I love using this product before bed! It's a really thick mask that I apply a thin layer of after I exfoliate before bed. When you wake up you will notice your lips are completely smooth, soft and hydrated. It's a miracle worker in drier, cooler months!
Alison B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Clear
This is a great lip mask. Always leaves my lips soft and hydrated. I wear it overnight usually, and I never wake up with my lips feeling sticky. It is thick coming out of the tube but doesn't feel like it on your lips! I usually wear it at night but you could put it on whenever- I just like to wear it at night because then I can keep it on the longest.
Jessica D.