BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Clear
I have very dry, chapped lips. Most lip balms don't do anything for me, and I usually wake up in the morning with cracked lips. After using this, however, my lips aren't cracked and chapped when I wake up and are instead very well moisturizer and smooth. This is an excellent overnight lip mask
Alicia R.
This is a lifesaver during the winter months. My lips have been dry and cracked, and now after using they're super soft and hydrated. Makes great kissable lips! It also gives you some color, so it is great to wear during the day for a little pop. It is very sticky and a little goes a long way.
Lianna Y.
Review for: Clear
Super great for the winters here in Canada! It's a bit thick for me to use during the summer so I usually only use it once or twice a week to recover from wearing liquid lipstick. The scent and taste are ok but I'm not big on sweet things so if you are this will probably be more up your alley.
Rachelle J.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This lip mask is used by tons of beauty bloggers and gurus. I picked one up and love that the ingredients are super natural. It makes your lips soft and pouty and perfect alone with liner or as a prep for lipstick. It doesn't take much to use it, the little tube lasts forever. My go to balm!
Winnie W.
Newton, MA
Review for: Smashed
I love how this lip mask is tinted, so sometimes I wear it instead of lip gloss or lip stick. I use it daily and it definitely met my expectations. My lips feel soft and this product is definitely worth the price; I would definitely buy it again. My sister is also obsessed with this product!
Pixie S.
Troy, NY
Review for: Clear
This is the holy grail of lip moisturizers, I have used this for years and one tube lasts forever. I often put it on when I go to bed and there will still be a thin film on top, but most of it has absorbed in. It is the only thing that saves my lips when they are chapped in the wintertime.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: Clear
This is my winter lip HOLY GRAIL product! It can be used morning or night - though my preference is at night because it is so heavy. It's fairly emollient in texture, but it's blocked with all sorts of moisturizers to keep the lips soft and supple.

Now it comes in multiple shades! Hooray!
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Clear
I have always had chapped lips! Always! So bad I couldn't ever wear lipstick... then I tried the Bite Agave Lip Mask... Seriously best product. My lips are not dry and peeling for the first time ever, I can wear lipstick and it doesn't adhere to all the dry screen. I love this product!
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I was not impressed with this lip balm at all. It was super pricey and hard to squeeze out of the tube. It should have better packaging for the price point. It failed in my book. There are cheaper versions on the market that work better in my opinion. I would not repurchase this item.
Ashley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Honestly as winter approaches, everyone needs to run out and get this immediately. This is the best and only thing you should be using on your lips if they feel dehydrated and chapped. It's thick but it quickly sinks in and wears for so so long. Honestly forget chapstick, get this.
Jessica D.