3 colors available

Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip mask/balm I have ever tried. It has a permanent space on my bedside table, in my purse, and my vanity. I always have a backup one. It is extremely thick but kind of melts on to your lips as it warms up. Plus it's sweet in a natural pleasant kind of way, unlike other lip masks I have tried.
Janella P.
Janella P.
Review for: Clear
Absolutely love this lip mask! I wear liquid lipstick almost every day for work and this keeps my lipstick from cracking and flaking. It keeps my lips moisturized, plus it doesn't taste too bad. It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it. I also like to use this overnight to give my lips more moisture.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Review for: Clear
I absolutely love this lip mask. I have struggled with dry lips for a long time and ever since I started using this daily I have had nice and moisturized lips. I especially love this during the summer because I find my lips are very dry after spending the day outside. It's a bit pricey but it's so worth it!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Review for: Clear
I cannot get enough of this lip mask! It smells, and tastes so good! It stays on my lips all night and all day long. At first I was a little hesitant because of the price but it's so worth it because you only need a tiny little bit. Plus it's natural which Is a huge positive for me. Love it. Can't go wrong.
Denise I.
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
Review for: Clear
So, i have super extremely peeling and chapped lips all year round. I've tried everything i could get my hands on, even essential oils, and coconut oil. Nothing was helping. I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora and gave it a whirl and OHHHH MY GOSH, best stuff ever. i swear! its WORTH the $26! promise
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bellingham, WA
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I use it every night before bed and every morning when I get out of the shower. It keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. I always kick myself when I forget to put it on because my lips usually end up peeling. This is a must have product in my routine.
Brittan T.
Brittan T.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Clear
This is a summer must have! I have dry lips constantly and this lip mask is a part of my evening routine everyday. Now that summer is coming, I recommend using this in your beach bag as a protection against the harsh salty beach air. You CAN save yourself rom cracked lips and this mask is how to do it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Great for re-hydrating dry lips after using a liquid lipstick or if you're just in the mood for extra juicy lips. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. The formula is quite sticky, but it really stays on a long time. I apply it before sleeping and int he morning my lips look and feel amazing.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Clear
I got this product as a free sample from Sephora and I have absolutely fallen in love with it! I've been using it at night and it has made my lips so incredibly soft and has kept them moisturized. I love this product so much I'm about to buy the full size! And I'm recommending it to everyone I know.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! I got a sample last year for Christmas and I still have some left :) A little goes a long way with this stuff. It keeps my lips SUPER hydrated. I normally put it on before bed and sleep with it. It's kind of pricey so I would try to grab it up in a holiday kit or something.
Jessica D.