BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
These are amazing, I use the clear one mostly but the tinted ones are also beautiful. So hydrating, I like in the desert and need all the moisture I can get! These leave my lips feeling moisturized for hours, definitely a hefty tag for a balm but I love them and I like to use them at night after a scrub and over a ‘regular’ lip balm so I have nice plump hydrated lips ready for makeup in the morning
Ruru A.
Detroit, MI
I LOVE this becaus it saved my lips when I was on accutane. It’s thick and smells good and tastes good. It’s hard to get out of the tube because it’s thick so I use the bite brush and you can feel your lips getting healthier. My lips didn’t crack or dry up during my 6 months on accutane and it was winter time also. That’s how good it is
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
Review for: Clear more...
I read a review about this product and I decided I had to try it. I love the packaging and even though it’s a little pricy it’s worth it. The agave makes it sweet to taste and since it’s clear it goes well over any lipsticks that start to dry my lips out.
I’m not sure I’d buy this again but I would like to try to other colors they offer.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I work the night stocking shift at Sephora and have been putting some of this from the testers on my lips at the beginning of every shift. It is AMAZING! Definitely worth the hype! I ended up buying the Agave Kisses holiday set because I wanted all 3 products. If you’re wanting to experiment with their agave line I recommend the set!
kari s.
Chino, CA
I saw this in a video by tati and first picked a sample from Sephora then fell in love, a little hoes a long way and it is so very hydrating with out moving all over the face like some other lip products do atg the end of the day. Love to sleep with this on
Amy L.
El Paso
I live in the desert and cannot live without this. I use it every night. Plus it lasts forever! I bought my tube over a year ago and it's less than half gone! Excellent value.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Clear more...
This is the only product that keeps my lips on shape. I’m on my second tube. My lips are very dry and shaped. I put this in the night and in the morning my lips are so soft. The tube last a long time and I highly recommend this.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
So I got all three in a swag bag sampler from Sephora. I really like them and will more than likely be buying one. It is really thick and moisturizing. So far I’ve used it maybe three times and my lips are softer. I’m only con is that it is super sticky at first. The stickiness goes away within 5 minutes of having it on though!
Zabreen A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
I first tried this product as a sample received from Sephora and I LOVED IT. It super hydrating and doesn't make your lips feel all gunky and weird. The colors are amazing and long lasting; but they should add more colors! my lips afterwards feel amazing whether its the night or day. If you havnet tried it; DO IT!
Matthew J.
Piggott, AR
Holy grail lip conditioner. If you ever feel like the winter has your lips down this is a the perfect product. It is sweet, soft, stays on, hydrates and you only need a tiny amount so unless you just wanted another flavor it could really last you a lifetime. Or until your friends always take it because it's that good.
Jessica D.