BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Chrissy D.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I had a sample of this lip mask a while back and absolutely loved it. I was raving about it all the time. I'd choose this over a balm or a gloss any day of the week. I think the lanolin in it gives it such a nice texture and staying power, but lanolin alone doesn't perform quite the same. I hope I can get a tube one day!
Erica I.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The taste and smell of this reminds me so much of Carmex, which I grew up using. It's a lot less chemically and doesn't taste like you're eating plastic, so in that sense it's a lot nicer. Very moisturizing, but is also very sticky. The packaging is also not conducive at all to dispensing the product directly on lips.
Victoria M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
THIS IS THE BEST FOR DRY LIPS! If you have trouble with chapstick staying for more than 30 min, you should try this! It stays on my lips for hours. My only complaint is the tube. I find it kind of hard to squeeze product out of the tube sometimes.
Jessica S.
Belen , NM
This is hands down the best lip mask I have ever tried! I apply this at night because I feel like it is too heavy to wear during the day. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Zoe B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got this as a sample from Sephora, they're okay. They don't last very long, but it's easy to just reapply. They don't smell good but they taste good if you accidentally lick your lips. It has a very pretty shimmer color to it. It felt a little heavy and sticky, I don't think I would purchase full size!
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
Review for: Clear
So, i have super extremely peeling and chapped lips all year round. I've tried everything i could get my hands on, even essential oils, and coconut oil. Nothing was helping. I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora and gave it a whirl and OHHHH MY GOSH, best stuff ever. i swear! its WORTH the $26! promise
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Clear
This lip mask has been one of the best investments I've ever made for my lips. My lips are insanely dry every day, and nothing has ever helped, until this product came along. I've had severely dry skin on my lips, my whole life, but when I got pregnant they became worse. I read so many reviews about how amazing this treatment was, that I knew I had to try it. It leaves your lips so smooth and hydrated. I'm able to wear lipstick without it looking patchy or dry. I do wish they would change the packaging to make it easier to get out, but other than that, it's worth trying.
Tayler S.
Definitely kinda pricey for a lip mask but it lasts so long and such little product is needed that you get your money's worth! My lips have never been as soft from when I use this!
Ridgely B.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Clear
I love this lip mask! I bought mine in the shade Champagne, and it is beautifulllllll. I sometimes wear it just to add a glossy look to my lips. I thought the price was fair, because a little bit of product goes a LONG way. I will repurchase when I run out for sure. It does have a thick stick consistency, but some days thats exactly what I'm feelin!
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I don't know what it is about it but it's awesome. I don't generally like glossy/shiny/anything other than chapstick and lipstick, but this one doesn't set sticky. It smooths out and just sits on your lips like chapstick. It's hydrating and moisturizing.
Jessica D.