3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral
Not only does this taste amazing, but it moisturizer my lips overnight so that I am ready for action in the morning! Yeah, baby.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Review for: Clear
First time trying this product. so far I think its pretty great. love the thickness of the formula. the smell is great but I don't feel that my lips are that much more huratednor any different when I wake up after putting it on before bed.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Review for: Clear
This is a nice product. It smells , nice and tastes nice. Its quite sticky, but I love using it as an overnight mask, so sticky is good since I tend to tumble dry when I sleep. It replenishes my dry lips, so in the morning they feel like a clean slate. However I find that when my lips are extremely, this product doesn't work as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I Love this stuff! I put this on in the morning before work and it will last for hours! It also makes your lips very soft. It's not too sticky, and smells good!
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Stockton
Holy grail I leave this on and wakeup with very hydrated lips. I even use it before going out somewhere to apply matte lipstick.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
When the weather changes, my lips suffer. This product is great when I need some relief. Slather on some and feel the moisture.
Agenthani S.
Agenthani S.
Review for: Clear
This is my second favorite lip balm, it would be first if it wasn't for the price. This lip balm is a savior for when my lips are super dry and need help. I use it usually at night right before I go to bed and I wake up with moisturized lips that have a lot less dry patches.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Clear
Smells so amazing and feels great on the lips! I love to apply before bed as it's very thick, and I wake up with soft moisturized lips :)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Lombard, IL
I tried the rose gold lip mask. The color is subtle. The coverage is lasting. The key to using this product is a little goes a long way.
Justine S.
Justine S.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip balm of life. It's the only lip balm that repairs my lips when they get super irritated. It's pricey, but long lasting. I'm on my third tube and have used regularly since it launched, so that's not bad at all. The only con (though not for me) is that it does contain lanolin, so beware if you have the allergy.
Jessica D.