BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Amy A.
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is by far one of my favorites! A must have in your purse at all times!!! It's a smooth shine for your lips and makes them moist! This little tube last forever!!!!!
Jess V.
If you don't have this you need it. Yesterday. I absolutely love the way it makes my lips feel and it lasts! I don't feel like I need to reapply it 15 minutes later like I do with other products.
Melody R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Clear
LOVE THIS. I tend to get very dry and chapped lips and now that I am living in the desert even more so. This is one of my go to products. I put it on at night before I go to bed, after I shower (to lock in the moisture and about 10 minutes before applying any other lipsticks. It seems a bit expensive at first but it is SO worth it, a little goes a long way. Ive had mine for over 6 months and have only used half so far. I would definitely buy this again when I run out.
Theresa W.
Review for: Clear
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is the best ever lip mask! The packaging feel so classic. Reminds me of when I was young. The mask lights on so smoothly and has a great texture that plumps my lips and makes the fine lines slightly diminished. I have tensions of getting all shades! Will be great to throw in your beach bag and wear on the beach!
Nicole T.
Franklin, WI
Review for: Clear
Super hydrating. I will apply before bed and when I wake up I still feel it on my lips. I wouldn't recommend using it for casual wear because it is a very thick lip balm
Mallorie T.
Mount Vernon, IN
I don't love this product for day time use but as a nighttime mask I can't get enough. It really smoothed and hydrates my lips and is my favorite after a good lip scrub
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
Review for: Clear
I suffer from terribly #chappedlips so when I went to Sephora to ask what the toughest thing they has would be, I was still somewhat skeptical. However I was absolutely blown away by this product! It gave me insanely #softlips, and it smelled and tasted good as well. If you apply it morning and night, your lips will surely improve! It is expensive, but it also lasts a long time and does better than any other lip treatment I have tried, so I think it's well worth it.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Clear
After hearing so many rave reviews, I had to see if this would help my very chapped lips. This really helped my lips; I use it at night or when going out in cold weather. It is very thick and as you've probably read, the packaging is not user friendly. I love knowing that what I am applying to my lips is made of all food safe ingredients. This definitely has a sweet smell and flavor. This is on the pricey side but worth it for when your lips need extra TLC.
Jackie S.
This is a must for a nighttime routine to apply before bed & wake up to moisturized lips the next day! Has a sweet smell but not too overpowering. A little of this product goes a long way!
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Smashed
I find this helps my chapped lips very well while giving a slight tint to my lips. I like that the ingredients are food grade considering some amount of lip products are ingested. It loses a star because it's pricey for a small tube.
Jessica D.