3 colors available

Megan M.
Megan M.
West Islip, NY
Review for: Clear
Amazing! I received a sample with a Sephora purchased and I already bought the full size. My husband and I had the dryest gross chapped winter lips..we used this overnight and woke up with completely healed lips. It had a bit of a sticky feel, so I personally wouldn't use it during the day but absolutely loved it as a nighttime mask.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. It is expensive. But it works. If you have dry chapped lips and want a feel good and look good experience, you found it. It works from the first time. You will see the difference by the end of the day. It is quite tacky, so if you are not into it then it might not be your thing.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Review for: Clear
I got this as a sample with a Sephora order. I did end up buying the full size which arrived today. I personally dab it all over the lip then try to rub it in. I have been fighting a cold so my lips are very dry this is my salvation right now.
Brandii A.
Brandii A.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask for when my lips are feeling super dry. I tend to wear a lot of liquid lipsticks so this is great to repair them. I'm on my 2nd tube and tried the champagne color this time. My only complaint is that I don't like the taste.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Stockton
Holy grail I leave this on and wakeup with very hydrated lips. I even use it before going out somewhere to apply matte lipstick.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I Love this stuff! I put this on in the morning before work and it will last for hours! It also makes your lips very soft. It's not too sticky, and smells good!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Review for: Clear
First time trying this product. so far I think its pretty great. love the thickness of the formula. the smell is great but I don't feel that my lips are that much more huratednor any different when I wake up after putting it on before bed.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Review for: Clear
This is a nice product. It smells , nice and tastes nice. Its quite sticky, but I love using it as an overnight mask, so sticky is good since I tend to tumble dry when I sleep. It replenishes my dry lips, so in the morning they feel like a clean slate. However I find that when my lips are extremely, this product doesn't work as well.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral
Not only does this taste amazing, but it moisturizer my lips overnight so that I am ready for action in the morning! Yeah, baby.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Clear
Smells so amazing and feels great on the lips! I love to apply before bed as it's very thick, and I wake up with soft moisturized lips :)
Jessica D.