BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kelly N.
Review for: Smashed
This product makes my chapped lips so soft! It also gives my lips a pretty tint and a long lasting shine. I love that I can wear it throughout the day or to bed depending on what's convenient for me. This is my first time buying this product and I'd buy it again and again.
Tamara F.
Review for: Clear
Best lip mask ever! I suffer from dry, chapped lips...well I did before I purchased this. I use it in the morning and at night. The results are amazing. My lips are in the best condition and I think they are more evenly toned. Definitely a holy grail item. I even wrote about it on my blog. I have the one in the color Champagne. Best of all is that it's all natural and tastes like leftover ice cream on your lips! ūüėė
Jackie R.
Review for: Clear
My lips used to crack badly due to dryness. I had tried every lip balm I could get my hands on and this is the only thing that healed and protected them. I apply it every single night and it has made a huge difference in my lips. Now my lipstick doesn't look all cakes or patchy from the dryness. My lips are totally healthy and this lips mask is why!
Lydia P.
Review for: Smashed
I LOVE this product! It is super hydrating. It takes care of my chapped lips easily and keeps them moisturized and soft for hours. The "Smash" shade is just the perfect amount of pigment to make my lips look natural, healthy, and glowing. It is definitely worth the price. The tube is really hard to use though.
Aisha D.
Glen Carbon, IL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This shade is such a nice color, shade: champagne. This is more heavy on the lips but it's so moisturizing! This is a must have product, especially if your lips are always dry, this makes them not dry.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! It is thick so a little bit goes a long way, but it feels great on my lips. It makes them feel so soft and hydrated. The only reason why I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the packaging. It is super thick, so it is hard to squeeze it out of the tube. It would be better if it were in a jar. Besides that, I love this!
Amy A.
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is by far one of my favorites! A must have in your purse at all times!!! It's a smooth shine for your lips and makes them moist! This little tube last forever!!!!!
Jess V.
If you don't have this you need it. Yesterday. I absolutely love the way it makes my lips feel and it lasts! I don't feel like I need to reapply it 15 minutes later like I do with other products.
Theresa W.
Review for: Clear
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is the best ever lip mask! The packaging feel so classic. Reminds me of when I was young. The mask lights on so smoothly and has a great texture that plumps my lips and makes the fine lines slightly diminished. I have tensions of getting all shades! Will be great to throw in your beach bag and wear on the beach!
Nicole T.
Franklin, WI
Review for: Clear
Super hydrating. I will apply before bed and when I wake up I still feel it on my lips. I wouldn't recommend using it for casual wear because it is a very thick lip balm
Jessica D.