3 colors available

Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this stuff. It's amazing and not sticky! Which is great because I get really annoyed when my lips are sticky. My ONLY beef with this product is the packaging. It's terrible, the back of the tube busted out on my first one, and its so hard to push out. Other than that, I will def purchase again if i ever need to.
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Mount Vernon, IN
I don't love this product for day time use but as a nighttime mask I can't get enough. It really smoothed and hydrates my lips and is my favorite after a good lip scrub
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Review for: Clear
I purchased this from sephora on a whim and am so glad I did. It's easy to use, I apply once a week and night and leave on while I'm asleep. A good bit of product for the price and packaged quite well, I'm on my 3rd tube and its my go to product to repair lips.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Clear
I have fallen in love! Before I started using this lip mask my lips were dry and flaky. 3 days after I started using it my lips were back to normal! I usually exfoliate my lips then put this on and by the morning my lips look plump and healthy! The price is worth it for such a great product!
Viannae A.
Viannae A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Clear
By far the best product you could ever use on your lips. Love the packaging and the size. Love the way my lips feel just after 1 use
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip balm! I'm wearing it now! It's an amazing formula made with agave nectar. It lasts longer than any lip balm I've ever tried! Best product ever!
Ayesha D.
Ayesha D.
Review for: Clear
I use good old cheap Vaseline and it works ten times better than this. I just apply it every night at bedtime and voila my lips are perfectly moisturized in the morning. I did go though a couple tubes of this lip mask before going back to my Vaseline though.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Clear
This is a great lip mask. Always leaves my lips soft and hydrated. I wear it overnight usually, and I never wake up with my lips feeling sticky. It is thick coming out of the tube but doesn't feel like it on your lips! I usually wear it at night but you could put it on whenever- I just like to wear it at night because then I can keep it on the longest.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Review for: Clear
I love using this product before bed! It's a really thick mask that I apply a thin layer of after I exfoliate before bed. When you wake up you will notice your lips are completely smooth, soft and hydrated. It's a miracle worker in drier, cooler months!
JoHaven A.
JoHaven A.
Review for: Clear
I purchased this lip mask in hopes that i would everything i needed in a lip mask and I was very sad to find out that it didn't do what I had hoped it would. I felt like it was way too heavy and didn't really condition my lips in the slightest. The packaging of the product was also not soo good I didn't feel like I was getting all of the product out.
Jessica D.