BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lily H.
Review for: Clear
This is a good product but for me, I don't think it's any special compared to less expensive lip products I've used. I don't have the driest of lips so it's not a product that I necessarily need. I have used this before I sleep and I wake up with softer lips but for me, I can make a natural sugar scrub that'll give me same effect. This is a good product with good ingredients but it wasn't good enough to prevent me from returning it back to Sephora.
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Clear
I LOVE THIS STUFF is an understatement. I usually wear it in the evening before bed so it can repair my chapped lips over night. And let me tell you, it works wonders! I love how thick it is yet it's not goopy or messy. The smell/taste is sweet like sugar which I also love. I am almost through my first tube and I will definitely be buying this again. This is a staple for anyone who has consistent dry or chapped lips. Trust me! Love love love this.
Jenna D.
Boston, MA
Review for: Clear
Love the Bite Beauty Lip Mask! I was looking for something to help moisturize and repair my lips after wearing lipstick and removing it. It smells amazing, goes on nicely and really does the job- my lips feel super soft and smooth afterwards. I typically wear it either at night after removing my lipstick or I put it on while I am getting ready to prep my lips and then remove it right before I add lip color. This was my second Bite Beauty product I had purchased and I know I'll be using them even more in the future!
Deanna B.
Sweet thick group with a little shimmer. I wear it a few times a week and have noticed a difference during the day. I first use an eye cream on my lips then layer this.
Emily E.
Review for: Clear
This is literally the best thing in the world. I know the price seems extreme, but it's totally worth it. The smell is amazing! And if a little ends up in your mouth, it doesn't taste terrible. Bite Beauty products are made of completely natural ingredients so that is also a plus! When you first put it on it does seem a little thick, but when you wake up in the morning it has completely soaked in and your lips feel very moisturized.
Brittney P.
Review for: Clear
The BEST! I use this every lyrics other night after my lip scrub to keep my pout smooth. It lasts all night and I wake up in the morning with my lips still moisturized.
Ashlee Y.
Reno, NV
I love this lip product, I just wish it wasn't a tad pricey. A little goes a long way, so it's worth the initial cost. I live in a dry, high altitude, climate and it really helps my lips out.
Cori C.
Review for: Clear
I got this after hearing quite a bit of hype on it...and I won't lie- I was a little disappointed. It didn't do anything special for me. Honestly, I could just use regular old Chap-stick and get the same results. The price-point doesn't help. I also noticed that it's kind of hard to get out of the container. I would have to hold the tube in my hands to warm it up before it would soften enough to come out of the tube. Wouldn't repurchase.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Review for: Clear
Hands down this one is one of the best lipcare products I've ever used. Bought it on sephora last year and use it every other night. I like appyling a pretty thick layer of this lip mask right before I go to sleep. Waking up I can still feel it on but my lips are smoothd, soft and super moisturized. No more dry and chapped lips.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Review for: Clear
While I have found other lip balms I have liked or enjoyed, nothing compares to this. Bite Beauty has truly mastered it. I use this product all year round and apply it during the day as it touches up and improves any lipstick I am wearing, but I be sure to apply it every night before I fall asleep. It isn't too sticky, and I absolutely love how they offer a clear mask and a couple tinted. Amazing product that I can't live without.
Jessica D.