3 colors available

Kelli M.
Kelli M.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Clear
This is the best lip moisturizer I have ever used. It smells amazing and isn't too greasy. And it lasts a while, its a definite summer must have!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
La Quinta, CA
This brings my lips back to life! I love super matte lips, so my lips are parched by the end of the day. This leaves them pillowy soft.
Sopнιe G.
Sopнιe G.
Review for: Clear
After a long day of wearing super drying lipstick, it's great to have a mask that bring your lips back to life. Would definitely recommend to anyone that is a fan of lipsticks
Katharine R.
Katharine R.
Review for: Clear
I love this product! It really makes my lips soft. I love to use it overnight. I feel like that works best for me. I loved the tinted Agave Lip Mask for during the day as just a quick lip product. It is definitely better than all the chapsticks I've tried over the years.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Review for: Clear
I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora and thought it was going to be like every other lip mask in the world. I was wrong. The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is a game changer for people who suffer from dry and/or chapped lips. This stuff starts working immediately. It hydrates lips and even makes them look a bit fuller and a lot softer. I truly can't live without this product.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Clear
I received this as a sample in a beauty bag. Two uses and it made me go buy the full size! It leaves my lips super soft and hydrated.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love this stuff. It's amazing and not sticky! Which is great because I get really annoyed when my lips are sticky. My ONLY beef with this product is the packaging. It's terrible, the back of the tube busted out on my first one, and its so hard to push out. Other than that, I will def purchase again if i ever need to.
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip balm! I'm wearing it now! It's an amazing formula made with agave nectar. It lasts longer than any lip balm I've ever tried! Best product ever!
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Mount Vernon, IN
I don't love this product for day time use but as a nighttime mask I can't get enough. It really smoothed and hydrates my lips and is my favorite after a good lip scrub
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Clear
I have fallen in love! Before I started using this lip mask my lips were dry and flaky. 3 days after I started using it my lips were back to normal! I usually exfoliate my lips then put this on and by the morning my lips look plump and healthy! The price is worth it for such a great product!
Jessica D.