BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Heather R.
Fountain Hill , PA
I put this on at night before bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft and plump. I put it on before applying liquid lipstick and my lips are never dry after.
Raven M.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Clear
Very good lip mask! It's nice and thick. I apply mine before bed or sometimes before I do my makeup to let it sit and sink in. Leaves my lips smooth and moisturized.
Monica Z.
Best lip mask ever. It's not sticky, it doesn't feel goopy on the lips, or heavy. It feels like almost nothing. Very light, very hydrating and best of all clean!
Review for: Clear
This product absolutely saved my dry and cracked lips. Within minutes my cracked and pained lips are hydrated and smooth. Defiantly love his product. Wish it was a little less expensive. Love the tube packaging for sanitary reason. Would recommend
Jessica P.
So many people love this but it's just not my favorite product. Takes a really long time to sink into my lips and just feels too sticky for too long. For the price and limited results, it's just not for me. There are better products out there.
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I keep this lip mask on my nightstand to use before I go to bed. If I get up in the middle of the night I can tell the product is still on and in the morning my lips feel soft!
Sherry L.
Love! Only thing that helped to sooth my severely chapped lips. I use nightly and when I don't I see the difference. It's a thick formula so you gotta use a little muscle to get it out but it's worth it.
Kylie P.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Smashed
I have this in every color but the smashed is my favorite. Super hydrating and gives a subtle hint of color. It's my go-to for days when I don't have the energy to deal with lipstick! Love this stuff!
jo w.
katy, TX
Review for: Clear
This is my absolute favorite lip treatment. It is sort of thick but not oily or greasy.. It really clings to your lips and lasts for a good amount of time. The only thing I am not fond of - is the packaging. I have already been through one tube because I squeezed it so much that it actually tore the tube open.. I wasn't rough with it... but you have to press on it to get the product out...and it tore it open. I would still recommend because it is so good!
Sarah P.
LOVE this product! Got as a sample at Sephora, in the color Champagne. Amazing! I wear every night. Very thick, but very softening and still is on my lips after sleeping at night. Bought months ago and much product is left! Love it!
Jessica D.