3 colors available

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear
Lip mask is so hydrating and helps improve the dryness of your lips and locks in moisture. Using. Lip scrub before I recieved better results
Erica I.
Erica I.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
The taste and smell of this reminds me so much of Carmex, which I grew up using. It's a lot less chemically and doesn't taste like you're eating plastic, so in that sense it's a lot nicer. Very moisturizing, but is also very sticky. The packaging is also not conducive at all to dispensing the product directly on lips.
Celina S.
Celina S.
It's called a mask but I always use it as a balm. It's perfect for really chapped lips and just to add a little gloss.
khadija s.
khadija s.
Orlando
Review for: Smashed
This is my ride or die. I use it every night before going to bed. It gives a great natural tint. Giving you a rosy sleeping beauty vibe lol
Laken W.
Laken W.
Luthersburg, PA
I LOVE this lip mask! It is the best lip mask I've ever tried (and I have tried a LOT of lip masks). It stays I all night and makes my lips feel hydrated and soft.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
THIS IS THE BEST FOR DRY LIPS! If you have trouble with chapstick staying for more than 30 min, you should try this! It stays on my lips for hours. My only complaint is the tube. I find it kind of hard to squeeze product out of the tube sometimes.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Belen , NM
This is hands down the best lip mask I have ever tried! I apply this at night because I feel like it is too heavy to wear during the day. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This mask is absolutely amazing !! My lips tend to be very dry at times and I use this mask and it gets rid of the dryness quickly I love it
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I got this as a sample from Sephora, they're okay. They don't last very long, but it's easy to just reapply. They don't smell good but they taste good if you accidentally lick your lips. It has a very pretty shimmer color to it. It felt a little heavy and sticky, I don't think I would purchase full size!
Genneth P.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Clear
This lip mask has been one of the best investments I've ever made for my lips. My lips are insanely dry every day, and nothing has ever helped, until this product came along. I've had severely dry skin on my lips, my whole life, but when I got pregnant they became worse. I read so many reviews about how amazing this treatment was, that I knew I had to try it. It leaves your lips so smooth and hydrated. I'm able to wear lipstick without it looking patchy or dry. I do wish they would change the packaging to make it easier to get out, but other than that, it's worth trying.
Jessica D.