BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Clear
My skin is super oily. But my lips are so dry. Especially now that it is winter. Sometimes I don't even want to leave the house because girl my lips look gross. It's probably because I always wear liquid lipsticks and I love matte lips. I first discovered this product from Carli Bybels haul on YouTube. I literally tried every lip balm and nothing like helped my lips. Then this baby came to my life. I bought one for my mother and now she can't live without one either. She went through one and made me buy her another one. So go try it fellows !
Caitlin O.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
This is hands down the BEST lip mask that I have ever tried. It is truly a luxury lip treatment that is worth the splurge. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Rachael P.
I love this, it's one of the only really hydrating "lip masks" that will heal my chapped, peeling lips. Also very soothing on win or sun burnt lips. I also get allergic reactions to some foods and this is one of the few products that soothes the itch and burn.
Kaylie C.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Clear
Seriously such a good lip mask especially if you suffer from SUPER dry lips. Its thick so its definitely something i would only apply at night! It smells and tastes amazing and you wake up with new lips the next morning
Kaitlin C.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is absolutely incredible. It leaves your lips feeling so moisturized and refreshed. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I think it is slightly over priced.
Susie T.
Moody, AL
Review for: Clear
This stuff lasts forever and really keeps dry lips at bay. I have a sample size that I got last year and it is still going! Plan on eventually getting a full size
Campbell I.
I have the mask in "Smashed" and it provides the perfect amount of sheer build-able color. It is moisturizing but I wouldn't count on it if my lips are super dry. Great for natural looks as well as no makeup days.
Heather R.
Fountain Hill , PA
I put this on at night before bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft and plump. I put it on before applying liquid lipstick and my lips are never dry after.
Raven M.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Clear
Very good lip mask! It's nice and thick. I apply mine before bed or sometimes before I do my makeup to let it sit and sink in. Leaves my lips smooth and moisturized.
Laken W.
Luthersburg, PA
I LOVE this lip mask! It is the best lip mask I've ever tried (and I have tried a LOT of lip masks). It stays I all night and makes my lips feel hydrated and soft.
Jessica D.