3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Emily C.
Emily C.
Birmingham
Tastes like chocolate ūüćę very hydrating and comfortable. Would buy again but wasn‚Äôt really fond of the chocolate taste. Loved the tingle and plump feeling¬†
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Review for: Clear
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is the best ever lip mask! The packaging feel so classic. Reminds me of when I was young. The mask lights on so smoothly and has a great texture that plumps my lips and makes the fine lines slightly diminished. I have tensions of getting all shades! Will be great to throw in your beach bag and wear on the beach!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Franklin, WI
Review for: Clear
Super hydrating. I will apply before bed and when I wake up I still feel it on my lips. I wouldn't recommend using it for casual wear because it is a very thick lip balm
Maria D.
Maria D.
Hamburg
Love love love this product!!! I like the consistency of it. Lips feel amazing in the morning after I use it overnight. Definitely a keeper!!!
Allyse K.
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
Review for: Clear
I suffer from terribly #chappedlips so when I went to Sephora to ask what the toughest thing they has would be, I was still somewhat skeptical. However I was absolutely blown away by this product! It gave me insanely #softlips, and it smelled and tasted good as well. If you apply it morning and night, your lips will surely improve! It is expensive, but it also lasts a long time and does better than any other lip treatment I have tried, so I think it's well worth it.
sonia c.
sonia c.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear
Best lip mask in the world! i love that it keeps my lips moisturized all day long i usually apply at night and let the product do the work !"
Vinuthna M.
Vinuthna M.
Bellevue, WA
I purchased it in sephora.. This heals my lips like magic.. I have tried various other products to heal my chapped lips but nothing worked like this..
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
This is a must for a nighttime routine to apply before bed & wake up to moisturized lips the next day! Has a sweet smell but not too overpowering. A little of this product goes a long way!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Smashed
I find this helps my chapped lips very well while giving a slight tint to my lips. I like that the ingredients are food grade considering some amount of lip products are ingested. It loses a star because it's pricey for a small tube.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear
Lip mask is so hydrating and helps improve the dryness of your lips and locks in moisture. Using. Lip scrub before I recieved better results
Jessica D.