3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Columbia, SC
Fantastic for your lips!! I struggled with chapped lips for years until I tried this!! It makes my lips feel awesome and moisturized!! I highly recommend it!
Alvienia B.
Alvienia B.
Review for: Clear
This is my holy grail lip conditioner!!! It's absolutely nourishing, amazing overnight treatment and is great in the colder months for all day use
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Love! Only thing that helped to sooth my severely chapped lips. I use nightly and when I don't I see the difference. It's a thick formula so you gotta use a little muscle to get it out but it's worth it.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Amazing. Holy trail. Worth the money. Buy this now seriously. Your lips will feel like butter and thank you. Nothing comes close to this product!!
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Review for: Smashed
I LOVE this product! It is super hydrating. It takes care of my chapped lips easily and keeps them moisturized and soft for hours. The "Smash" shade is just the perfect amount of pigment to make my lips look natural, healthy, and glowing. It is definitely worth the price. The tube is really hard to use though.
Devyn H.
Devyn H.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a very hydrating and nourishing lip mask.  I apply it at night after I exfoliate my lips and they are always so soft in the morning.
Aisha D.
Aisha D.
Glen Carbon, IL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This shade is such a nice color, shade: champagne. This is more heavy on the lips but it's so moisturizing! This is a must have product, especially if your lips are always dry, this makes them not dry.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love to put this on before bed in the winter when my lips are really dry. It's super pretty, and it is so rich and moisturizing. You could wear it as a day wear gloss too.
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is amazing! It is thick so a little bit goes a long way, but it feels great on my lips. It makes them feel so soft and hydrated. The only reason why I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the packaging. It is super thick, so it is hard to squeeze it out of the tube. It would be better if it were in a jar. Besides that, I love this!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Oak Park, IL
I use this every night. It keeps my lips hydrated even in the Chicago winters. Worth every penny, in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase it.
Jessica D.