BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Best lip balm ever! I like applying at night and waking up to beautiful soft and supple lips! Because so little product is needed, this tube will definitely last a long time!
Chelsey P.
Review for: Clear
I have tried so many lip balms and this is by far my favorite. It's expensive at first, but a little goes a very long way. It is a thick product because it does contain lanolin (so if you're a vegan please avoid) so it does not need to constantly be reapplied. It's best when applied before bed, especially if you plan on wearing a liquid lipstick the next day. It will hydrate your lips, making them look more plump and flakes are gone. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, but it's going to last me at least a couple of years still with continued use.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Clear
Loving my agave lip mask by bite beauty smells amazing and leave my lips feeling really soft and hydrated highly recommend this product.got mines at Sephora go pick yours up.
Jules
Review for: Clear
This is a great lip mask! It is a very generous size, it will last a long time. It is definitely a good investment. It hydrates and smooths my lips. It is perfect to use the night before you are going to wear lipstick to ensure that your lips will be smooth and soft.
jessica C.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear
AMAZING product, horrible packaging. I got this last winter after moving to NYC and experiencing dry lips due to weather an dehydration. I have been using it ever since. My first tube broke with 2/3 of the product left so I ended up buying mini empty travel containers and moving the product into that. It is about the same texture as bag balm, so the containers worked great as a no mess option. The transfer I will admit is a bit messy as I cut to tube open to make sure I got ALL the product. With every new tube I just add it right back into the store bought container to avoid the product breaking in my purse. It does sound like a hassle, but I swear it is so worth it. Crossing my fingers that they change the packaging design soon though!!
Ariel Z.
Montville
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my lips super hydrated throughout the day. It has the perfect amount of color to be a natural flush. My only complaint is that is can be a little sticky.
Caitlin O.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
This is hands down the BEST lip mask that I have ever tried. It is truly a luxury lip treatment that is worth the splurge. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Tiffany B.
Review for: Clear
I really liked this product, but since it came in a set I have not repurchased. I would likely buy this product again separately. It came with a great lip scrub, so the combination was amazing!
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Clear
My skin is super oily. But my lips are so dry. Especially now that it is winter. Sometimes I don't even want to leave the house because girl my lips look gross. It's probably because I always wear liquid lipsticks and I love matte lips. I first discovered this product from Carli Bybels haul on YouTube. I literally tried every lip balm and nothing like helped my lips. Then this baby came to my life. I bought one for my mother and now she can't live without one either. She went through one and made me buy her another one. So go try it fellows !
Rachael P.
I love this, it's one of the only really hydrating "lip masks" that will heal my chapped, peeling lips. Also very soothing on win or sun burnt lips. I also get allergic reactions to some foods and this is one of the few products that soothes the itch and burn.
Jessica D.