BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lindsay B.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Clear
I have SUPER dry lips and this is holy grail for night time. I wake up and my lips feel fresh and plump. It is so very tacky and thick, I wouldn't recommend during the day (unless you're very chapped), but my hair cakes to it if I'm not laying flat. I haven't found any product like this before.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Clear
So worth every penny. I love this stuff. It is on the thick side, but it is so moisturizing you really don't mind. Smashed is the perfect reddish tint. It makes my lips look slightly berry stained, but literally the most amazing shade ever.
Briana B.
Review for: Clear
This masque is everything my lips need. I use a lot of stains and matte lip colors which is naturally drying to my lips. But this really helps give them the moisture they need.
Heather W.
High Ridge, MO
This product was ok. I would rather use my glamglow lip mask over this one specifically because the smell and taste wasn't pleasant to me. It was kind of expensive also. I do prefer the packaging of this product over the glam glow package though because it's easier to carry around
Becky L.
Reading, PA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is one of the best I've ever tried. I wear it at night to heal my chapped lips. The formula is too think for day time wear. When I wake up in the morning it is still there and my lips feel totally refreshed. A little bit goes a long way. It may seem a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it and the tube will last a long time. I have the old packaging and I was not a fan of it because the metal like tube was a little difficult to work with and after awhile the black paint from the outside started to wear off. The new packaging seems better. This is a product you must try!
Sopнιe G.
Review for: Clear
After a long day of wearing super drying lipstick, it's great to have a mask that bring your lips back to life. Would definitely recommend to anyone that is a fan of lipsticks
Bethany W.
Great for winter and chapped lips in general. Comes in two colors and clear for selection of lip color. Thick but not sticky. Very comforting to my lips when chapped. Helps prevent further chapping.
Eileen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this! I use it every night and often can still feel it in the morning. It helps so much with dry lips! Sometimes I wear it out as a gloss since I have a tinted one. The taste is really nice too.
Emily S.
Review for: Clear
This Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask came as a sample to me from Sephora, and I really enjoyed it. It feels thick like vaseline on the lips with a slight vanilla scent. It's very faint and not an issue. There's 3 shades: a yellow which glides on clear, a red and a shimmer peachy pink. I loved it and my lips were certainly moisturized after wearing it!
The only thing is the product is around $28. I feel like there's cheaper products out there that do the job if not better
Olivia W.
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I absolutely love this lip mask! It's prefect for the dry winter months or in the summer when the air conditioner is blasting! I love to put it on before I go to bed because it is thick and when I wake up in the morning my lips are still moisturized and soft! Highly recommend!
Jessica D.