3 colors available

Tina L.
Tina L.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Champagne Pearl
If you haven't used this you are missing out. It is very sticky upon application, but settles onto the lips to become a long lasting balm. I prefer the champagne version, as it provides subtle shimmer and color that I really like. I use this during the daytime, especially for work, as it stays on my lips much better than a traditional Chapstick. I do not have to reapply after a cup (or three) of tea!
Char L.
Char L.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Feels great when I have it on and the subtle color is PERFECT but after it wears off or if I stop using it my lips get super dry and flakey. I'll stick to Lanolin.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Review for: Clear
Hands down this one is one of the best lipcare products I've ever used. Bought it on sephora last year and use it every other night. I like appyling a pretty thick layer of this lip mask right before I go to sleep. Waking up I can still feel it on but my lips are smoothd, soft and super moisturized. No more dry and chapped lips.
Madelyn S.
Madelyn S.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask I put on before bed and it soaks in overnight and I find I don't have to wear chapstick as much during the day and the packaging is super durable.
Dhivya N.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Love the lip mask. The best I have used in a long while.. It made my dry and chapped lips soft and supple in just 3 nights. The best of 2015 for me. This balm is good for using during the day as well and acts as a good topper for any lipstick. Stays put for about 4 hours or until a big meal during the day and over 8 hours in the night.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Crowley, TX
Review for: Clear
I put this on my lips every night before bed to wake up with lips that are incredibly soft and supple. This is a heavier weighted balm so I would recommend it for lips that need a significant amount of hydration. Fantastic product!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Review for: Clear
Best lip mask ever! I suffer from dry, chapped lips...well I did before I purchased this. I use it in the morning and at night. The results are amazing. My lips are in the best condition and I think they are more evenly toned. Definitely a holy grail item. I even wrote about it on my blog. I have the one in the color Champagne. Best of all is that it's all natural and tastes like leftover ice cream on your lips! ūüėė
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Review for: Clear
My lips used to crack badly due to dryness. I had tried every lip balm I could get my hands on and this is the only thing that healed and protected them. I apply it every single night and it has made a huge difference in my lips. Now my lipstick doesn't look all cakes or patchy from the dryness. My lips are totally healthy and this lips mask is why!
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Norwalk, CA
If your lips are dry for whatever reason this lip mask is an amazing fix just put someone at night before you go to bed and he will hydrate your lips perfectly
Alvienia B.
Alvienia B.
Review for: Clear
This is my holy grail lip conditioner!!! It's absolutely nourishing, amazing overnight treatment and is great in the colder months for all day use
Jessica D.