BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
mariana c.
It's just ok, if you have extremely dry cracked lips I would try the "Dr Dan's cortibalm" over this. This is definitely not worth the steep price tag. Try aquaphor it does the same thing.
carla p.
Holy grail lip saver!!!! I will never go a night without this. My lips are soo soft and hydrated in the mornings after I put this on. I purchased 2 already and they last awhile because you only need a little bit.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Review for: Clear
My lips are generally dry despite how much water I consume. I was extremely apprehensive about trying this lip mask because... Well it's a lip mask that costs the same as filling up my gas tank! That being said, I LOVE this agave lip mask! I loved it so much that I purchased it in the champagne color as well. I apply it throughout the day and ALWAYS before bed. I wake up with beautiful, soft and hydrated lips every morning. It's more than worth the price.
Christina D.
I love this lip mask. It's so moisturizing and nourishing on the lips. I bought all three "flavors" the packaging can be a little tricky but it's different than anything on the market.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
When I lost my lip salve, I needed something that was going to work. It's pricey, but this mask is fantastic. I love putting it on at night AND the light cupcake smell is so yummy.
Katelynn M.
Butler, PA
The agave lip mask is the best lip product I've ever used. It goes on pretty thick but does the best job at repairing and hydrating your lips through the cold north eastern winters
Marina B.
Review for: Clear
This is one of my all-time favorite products. No other product keeps my lips moisturized as well for so long. Vaseline, Aquaphor, and oils slip and slide all over my face, leaving my lips unprotected and causing me to break out around my lips.

The Agave Lip Mask is super thick, and a little goes a long way. I put it on before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, I can STILL feel it on my list. I've gone on trips and forgotten it, and I can feel the difference in my lips. I wake up, and they're dry and chapped. This stuff allows me to have soft, smooth lips that make wearing matte lipstick a dream!
Nicole D.
Review for: Clear
This is an awesome lip mask! I like using them at night so they have a chance to soak in/ They are extremely moisturizing and really help my very chapped lips and it smells great.
Lexi M.
Review for: Smashed
Perfect grab and go color. It is super creamy. It was a little sticky but not too bad. I think if it was a little thinner in consistency it would be less sticky. I would buy again and recommend to anyone!
Katie K.
Fantastic! So moisturizing and not at all sticky. I'll never go without this at night! The packaging is great and I'll continue to be a repeat user. Great product for the value!
Jessica D.