3 colors available

Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Boston, MA
Review for: Clear
Love the Bite Beauty Lip Mask! I was looking for something to help moisturize and repair my lips after wearing lipstick and removing it. It smells amazing, goes on nicely and really does the job- my lips feel super soft and smooth afterwards. I typically wear it either at night after removing my lipstick or I put it on while I am getting ready to prep my lips and then remove it right before I add lip color. This was my second Bite Beauty product I had purchased and I know I'll be using them even more in the future!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Pretty! Moisturizing. But I would only use this color in summer. It is also much more expensive than needs be. I will not buy again. Purchased at Sephora.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Review for: Clear
What can I say besides it's a miracle saver with chapped lips. It's kinda pricey and you can get the same result with Vaseline but it is good for travel.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Review for: Clear
The BEST! I use this every lyrics other night after my lip scrub to keep my pout smooth. It lasts all night and I wake up in the morning with my lips still moisturized.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Columbus, OH
Such a great product whether I wear it when I go to bed or if I'm out and about! The champagne color is beautiful and it really does make a difference
Cori C.
Cori C.
Review for: Clear
I got this after hearing quite a bit of hype on it...and I won't lie- I was a little disappointed. It didn't do anything special for me. Honestly, I could just use regular old Chap-stick and get the same results. The price-point doesn't help. I also noticed that it's kind of hard to get out of the container. I would have to hold the tube in my hands to warm it up before it would soften enough to come out of the tube. Wouldn't repurchase.
Ashlee Y.
Ashlee Y.
Reno, NV
I love this lip product, I just wish it wasn't a tad pricey. A little goes a long way, so it's worth the initial cost. I live in a dry, high altitude, climate and it really helps my lips out.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Review for: Clear
While I have found other lip balms I have liked or enjoyed, nothing compares to this. Bite Beauty has truly mastered it. I use this product all year round and apply it during the day as it touches up and improves any lipstick I am wearing, but I be sure to apply it every night before I fall asleep. It isn't too sticky, and I absolutely love how they offer a clear mask and a couple tinted. Amazing product that I can't live without.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Review for: Clear
Hands down this one is one of the best lipcare products I've ever used. Bought it on sephora last year and use it every other night. I like appyling a pretty thick layer of this lip mask right before I go to sleep. Waking up I can still feel it on but my lips are smoothd, soft and super moisturized. No more dry and chapped lips.
Char L.
Char L.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Feels great when I have it on and the subtle color is PERFECT but after it wears off or if I stop using it my lips get super dry and flakey. I'll stick to Lanolin.
Jessica D.