BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Clear more...
I went to get something to help with my dry cracking lips and Sephora was out of this product. They gave me a sample, and I immediately fell in love with this stuff. I put it on every night when I go to bed and when I am going to be out in the sun and I feel like my lips are going to get super chapped. It has cut down on the drying and peeling of my lips by more than 75%. It is pretty pricey but the tube will last a long time. They have a few colors if you want a little tint to it and they smell is great..
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
Night stand essential. This helps my lips feel amazing! It hydrates them like no other. I keep it on my nightstand so that I can let it do it's magic over night.
member-e56d160d4
Review for: Clear more...
This product absolutely saved my dry and cracked lips. Within minutes my cracked and pained lips are hydrated and smooth. Defiantly love his product. Wish it was a little less expensive. Love the tube packaging for sanitary reason. Would recommend
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Bite Beauty as a brand is very consistent with putting out high quality products. This agave lip mask is no different. This is a very thick layer of moisture that will soothe even the most chapped lips, leaving them incredibly soft and lovely feeling. My lips had been chapped something terrible after months of winter, and just a couple of nights with this lip mask on my mouth and it was all gone. This is so lovely to have when using liquid lipsticks as well, since those tend to be drying.
Marlena S.
Review for: Clear more...
I've been using this lip mask for a little more than a year now and I have to say it's really a treat for the lips. I purchased it in the BITE Lip Lab after getting a sample while having my custom lipstick made. I instantly fell in love with how it just drenched my lips in intense moisture without the greasiness. I use it at night before bed and in the mornings when I wake up I have smooth, supple lips. I know it seems pricey for a balm, but as I've stated I've had this for over a year now and the tiniest dot goes a really long way.
Catherine H.
Montclair
Love love love this lip mask. It is a little pricey but so worth the money! Has been a game changer!  I now can go out into the sun all day without having cracked lips the next day.
Maggie S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Clear more...
This is my FAVORITE lip product ever!!! The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because the packaging...it's kind of a pain. I've gone through at least 3 tubes of this now & it takes a long time to go through one! Sephora is always where I pick this stuff up & it comes in a few shades. I always recommend this product to my friends. It is so thick & hydrating! It loves on my nightstand and goes on my lips every. single. night. Can't live without it!!
Jessica P.
So many people love this but it's just not my favorite product. Takes a really long time to sink into my lips and just feels too sticky for too long. For the price and limited results, it's just not for me. There are better products out there.
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I keep this lip mask on my nightstand to use before I go to bed. If I get up in the middle of the night I can tell the product is still on and in the morning my lips feel soft!
Sherry L.
Love! Only thing that helped to sooth my severely chapped lips. I use nightly and when I don't I see the difference. It's a thick formula so you gotta use a little muscle to get it out but it's worth it.
Jessica D.