BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
pamela t.
Olathe, ks
Favorite lip product ever!!!!!! I put this on after the shower while I'm getting ready and my lips are so smooth all day!!! Put it on at bedtime and my lips are moisturized all night long.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
The BEST lip mask I have ever tried. I love putting this on before bed after exfoliating my lips. It keeps them hydrated all day and night, making the lips smooth and plump in the morning.
Sarah S.
Lilburn
Great product. Little goes a long way! I put it on before I go to sleep and it's still on when I get up in the morning. It's a little pricey but honestly worth it bc it lasts forever. Mild smell and taste. I would purchase again. Only con- Packaging makes it a little hard for the product to squeeze out.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is one of my favorite lip masks that I've bought, bite beauty has a little bit of a higher price point, but to me it was worth it for the result it gave me! I would recommend it to anyone that has really dry lips.
Jessica K.
Westford, MA
Review for: Clear
I'm a serial lip biter, chapped, dry, raw especially in the colder and windier months. I admit, I'm not the best at keeping my lips hydrated during the day and being a liquid lipstick lover, this lip mask for deep hydration is a god send. I usually do a DIY lip scrub or when I'm feeling lazy, simply scrub some Fresh sugar scrub and then "mask" my exfoliated lips with this and the next morning, I can still feel the flexible give of the remaining product but I can tell most of the product was absorbed during the night. I've tried Best Damn Beauty lip mask, Dior rose balm, but this stuff beats them all. Thick paste that warms on your fingertips and lips. It will melt down to a very pleasant opaque mask that stays put. Best of all, Bite uses food grade quality ingredients so it's not harmful to use or inadvertently ingest overnight. Winner in my book.
Brooke D.
Orange park , FL
Review for: Clear
If anyone says this stuff isn't worth the money they're dead wrong. I put this on my lips while I do my makeup or before applying liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel like a baby's butt. It is so worth the money
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Clear
Oh my God! This is by far my favorite lip balm product on the market. It now comes in a stick which is great but the original tube is my absolute favorite. This product is not sticky and really moisturizes your lips.
mariana c.
It's just ok, if you have extremely dry cracked lips I would try the "Dr Dan's cortibalm" over this. This is definitely not worth the steep price tag. Try aquaphor it does the same thing.
Brittany S.
This is the only thing that will keep my lips hydrating both in the freezing summers and boiling winters in California. The flavor is pleasant so I don't mind falling asleep with it on
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Review for: Clear
My lips are generally dry despite how much water I consume. I was extremely apprehensive about trying this lip mask because... Well it's a lip mask that costs the same as filling up my gas tank! That being said, I LOVE this agave lip mask! I loved it so much that I purchased it in the champagne color as well. I apply it throughout the day and ALWAYS before bed. I wake up with beautiful, soft and hydrated lips every morning. It's more than worth the price.
Jessica D.