3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Charleroi, PA
The agave lip mask is the best lip product I've ever used. It goes on pretty thick but does the best job at repairing and hydrating your lips through the cold north eastern winters
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Montclair
Love love love this lip mask. It is a little pricey but so worth the money! Has been a game changer!  I now can go out into the sun all day without having cracked lips the next day.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
So many people love this but it's just not my favorite product. Takes a really long time to sink into my lips and just feels too sticky for too long. For the price and limited results, it's just not for me. There are better products out there.
Joelle B.
Joelle B.
Omaha, NE
LOVE it. Got a sample and loved it so much I spent the $26 for the full size which is almost unheard of for me, it is so expensive. Feels great and looks good.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I keep this lip mask on my nightstand to use before I go to bed. If I get up in the middle of the night I can tell the product is still on and in the morning my lips feel soft!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Smashed
I have this in every color but the smashed is my favorite. Super hydrating and gives a subtle hint of color. It's my go-to for days when I don't have the energy to deal with lipstick! Love this stuff!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
LOVE this product! Got as a sample at Sephora, in the color Champagne. Amazing! I wear every night. Very thick, but very softening and still is on my lips after sleeping at night. Bought months ago and much product is left! Love it!
Lily H.
Lily H.
Review for: Clear
This is a good product but for me, I don't think it's any special compared to less expensive lip products I've used. I don't have the driest of lips so it's not a product that I necessarily need. I have used this before I sleep and I wake up with softer lips but for me, I can make a natural sugar scrub that'll give me same effect. This is a good product with good ingredients but it wasn't good enough to prevent me from returning it back to Sephora.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Clear
I LOVE THIS STUFF is an understatement. I usually wear it in the evening before bed so it can repair my chapped lips over night. And let me tell you, it works wonders! I love how thick it is yet it's not goopy or messy. The smell/taste is sweet like sugar which I also love. I am almost through my first tube and I will definitely be buying this again. This is a staple for anyone who has consistent dry or chapped lips. Trust me! Love love love this.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Sweet thick group with a little shimmer. I wear it a few times a week and have noticed a difference during the day. I first use an eye cream on my lips then layer this.
Jessica D.