BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
rachel g.
Riverhead, NY
Review for: Clear more...
Now, I have been looking for a product like this for awhile now. I have very full and dry lips, especially in the Winter/Fall. I'm on my second tube of this stuff...and let me add that it lasts me a good amount of time. For me personally it lasts for about 2 months for 1 tube. Which is amazing! I use it at night before bed, as well as in the morning after washing my face. I put a thin layer on and wear it under my lip stick. It keeps my lips super hydrated all day. It smells and tastes subtle and sweet. All natural ingredients, so no harmful chemicals. I'm a very fair skin redhead and naturally have sensitive skin.. And this product doesn't irritate me one bit. I hope they never discontinue this product.
Jamie W.
Dearborn , MI
Review for: Clear more...
If you need serious hydration and a long lasting lip conditioner, this product is for you!! It's so nourishing and smells amazing!! I highly recommend this product to anyone!!
Eileen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this! I use it every night and often can still feel it in the morning. It helps so much with dry lips! Sometimes I wear it out as a gloss since I have a tinted one. The taste is really nice too.
Cristina Q.
Best lip mask ever!! My lips love this stuff. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. I have bought two of these and will continue to repurchase! The amount of product you get is more than enough to last you a while. I buy mine at Sephora. I recommend it to all my friends!
Jaimi B.
Hands down the best lip mask ever!! I apply it every night before bed, and wake up to hydrated, soft lips. It smells so good, and has a nice consistently not greasy at all.
Horlando E.
Review for: Clear more...
Perfect for overnight treatment really helps hydrate lips use all the time before apply super matte liquid lipsticks just need to be applied a minute before matte lipstick
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Best lip balm ever! I like applying at night and waking up to beautiful soft and supple lips! Because so little product is needed, this tube will definitely last a long time!
Candy V.
Review for: Smashed more...
This is a product that is really thick in consistency. I can only use this product by itself. Although it’s hydrating, it’s extremely hard to build up a lipstick over top.
Chelsey P.
Review for: Clear more...
I have tried so many lip balms and this is by far my favorite. It's expensive at first, but a little goes a very long way. It is a thick product because it does contain lanolin (so if you're a vegan please avoid) so it does not need to constantly be reapplied. It's best when applied before bed, especially if you plan on wearing a liquid lipstick the next day. It will hydrate your lips, making them look more plump and flakes are gone. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, but it's going to last me at least a couple of years still with continued use.
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
Review for: Clear more...
i love this product! I put it on at night and in the morning my lips are amazing and soft! It heals all my dry cracked lip problems and don't need regular chopstick anymore
Jessica D.