BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
nikki a.
Woodland Hls, CA
Life changing. My lips are dry and awful and this is the only mask that can save it. It is pricey and i recommend sampling it before buying it. But I will never go back to another lip treatment
nicole b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Honestly the absolute best lip conditioner i have ever used. It's very thick and I feel it truly moisturizes and keeps my lips looking plump, hydrated, and healthy!! I definitely recommend picking this up if you haven't already!
Sara T.
Love this stuff! Smells so good, and lasts a really long time. I have used the clear before bed and you wake up with super soft lips! The color versions are really subtle and glossy for daytime soft lips.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
Love this so much! I got matched for a foundation at Sephora and the girl gave me a sample of this as well. I wasn't expecting much, but it worked amazing! I really want to try the tinted ones next.
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Review for: Clear
Bite has one of the best lip mask I've tried, it not I my moisturizers but it also have a really cute tint to it when on your lips. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip mask
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Clear
Absolute game changer is what this product is. My lips stays so dry, and especially overnight no matter what product I used, my lips would be horribly chapped by the time I got up. I recently had someone in Sephora recommend I give this product a try, and it has made such a difference. Now I wake up every morning with my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. I love that all their products are made from food grade ingredients. I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future. The only negative I can say about it is the packaging it is in flakes color. But this would never prevent me from buying the product, and it does not affect the quality of the product.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
Love that it does the trick to heal any rough, dry lips. It also smells very natural and the packaging is easy to use. I just think the formula is very stricky and thick. One squeeze and it can get very messy very quickly.
Danielle B.
I LOVED this stuff. First of all it smelled amazing and applied nicely. It was thick but not too goopy. It didn't dry out quickly at all and my lips were so much softer afterwards. Will totally buy again.
joyce a.
Springfield , VA
Review for: Clear
This smelt great, felt great and worked even better. Ive only purchased it once and that tube went a long way. Normally I would use it at night as a lip mask and woke up with soft lips. Would buy it again, easy to apply.
Estrella V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is amazing! It works like magic! You cannot go wrong with this! You can get this product anywhere! I personally love if! It works miracles you just have to try it! Its a must have at home! I would recommend it to anyone it honestly does work!
Jessica D.