BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Campbell I.
I have the mask in "Smashed" and it provides the perfect amount of sheer build-able color. It is moisturizing but I wouldn't count on it if my lips are super dry. Great for natural looks as well as no makeup days.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I love this lip mask! This is in my top 2 that I alternate with and it's amazing. I usually do a lip scrub every other night then apply this liberally. I never need to reapply as it stays on and keeps working all through the night. I wake up with super soft lips and it has shown long term benefits as well.I also keep one in my bag during the cold New England months for those whipping cold days to protect my lips from the harsh winds and cold. The best lip nourishment and moisturizer ever. I'll never stop using this mask!
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I use this product every single morning! I'm a major lipstick junkie who unfortunately also has the driest lips known to man. Before this product no moisturizers were ever able to keep my lips moist and supple all day - and trust me, I tried everything. I put this product on every morning and it instantly makes my lips moisturized and ready for drying liquid lipsticks. A little goes a long way, so one tube will likely last me forever. Regardless, I will absolutely be repurchasing when the time comes!
Heather R.
Fountain Hill , PA
I put this on at night before bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft and plump. I put it on before applying liquid lipstick and my lips are never dry after.
Laken W.
Luthersburg, PA
I LOVE this lip mask! It is the best lip mask I've ever tried (and I have tried a LOT of lip masks). It stays I all night and makes my lips feel hydrated and soft.
Monica Z.
Best lip mask ever. It's not sticky, it doesn't feel goopy on the lips, or heavy. It feels like almost nothing. Very light, very hydrating and best of all clean!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Clear more...
I went to get something to help with my dry cracking lips and Sephora was out of this product. They gave me a sample, and I immediately fell in love with this stuff. I put it on every night when I go to bed and when I am going to be out in the sun and I feel like my lips are going to get super chapped. It has cut down on the drying and peeling of my lips by more than 75%. It is pretty pricey but the tube will last a long time. They have a few colors if you want a little tint to it and they smell is great..
member-e56d160d4
Review for: Clear more...
This product absolutely saved my dry and cracked lips. Within minutes my cracked and pained lips are hydrated and smooth. Defiantly love his product. Wish it was a little less expensive. Love the tube packaging for sanitary reason. Would recommend
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
Night stand essential. This helps my lips feel amazing! It hydrates them like no other. I keep it on my nightstand so that I can let it do it's magic over night.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Bite Beauty as a brand is very consistent with putting out high quality products. This agave lip mask is no different. This is a very thick layer of moisture that will soothe even the most chapped lips, leaving them incredibly soft and lovely feeling. My lips had been chapped something terrible after months of winter, and just a couple of nights with this lip mask on my mouth and it was all gone. This is so lovely to have when using liquid lipsticks as well, since those tend to be drying.
Jessica D.