3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is absolutely incredible. It leaves your lips feeling so moisturized and refreshed. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I think it is slightly over priced.
pamela t.
pamela t.
Olathe, ks
Favorite lip product ever!!!!!! I put this on after the shower while I'm getting ready and my lips are so smooth all day!!! Put it on at bedtime and my lips are moisturized all night long.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip balm. Wether I need to recover from a drying liquid lip, or just want to keep my lips kissable soft, this balm does the trick! Just a small amount is all you need, so the tube lasts forever. I will always have this on my nightstand.
sribeauty S.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: Smashed
Bite beauty makes amazing lip products!! I'm so in love with this lip mask!! I use it every night and stays on the lips till morning which amazes me!! Makes my lips supple, plumped!! Sometimes I use it on top of matte lipsticks to add little moisture
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berkeley
Review for: Clear
This bite lip mask was a treat! Almost like a lip balm but better, it cured my dry, cracked winter lips to become hydrated and plump. i would recommend to anyone who is having trouble trying to get rid of dry lips because it really gets the job done!
Campbell I.
Campbell I.
I have the mask in "Smashed" and it provides the perfect amount of sheer build-able color. It is moisturizing but I wouldn't count on it if my lips are super dry. Great for natural looks as well as no makeup days.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Fountain Hill , PA
I put this on at night before bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft and plump. I put it on before applying liquid lipstick and my lips are never dry after.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Best lip mask ever. It's not sticky, it doesn't feel goopy on the lips, or heavy. It feels like almost nothing. Very light, very hydrating and best of all clean!
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Dickson, TN
Night stand essential. This helps my lips feel amazing! It hydrates them like no other. I keep it on my nightstand so that I can let it do it's magic over night.
Review for: Clear
This product absolutely saved my dry and cracked lips. Within minutes my cracked and pained lips are hydrated and smooth. Defiantly love his product. Wish it was a little less expensive. Love the tube packaging for sanitary reason. Would recommend
Jessica D.