BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Clear
This mask leaves my lips feeling refreshed and luscious! They feel ready to be plumped after and are so soft! My boyfriend loves it also, and I offer catch him using it after we're in the sun all day!
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Clear
how can i rate this 6/5 stars bc it's worth a million bucks!! i use this religiously like genuinely every night and i bought the lip balm to go along with it. the other shades are gorgeous as well!! i
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I have been through two of these so far and I know I will be getting another one soon I love this lip mask so much it's so hydrating smells and tastes great too a tad on the pricey side but it worth it
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Clear
It's reaaaally thick but it is a lip mask so nothing too crazy
I love applying it before going to bed, you wake up with plump smooth lips
It's a good size so not too pricey, will definitely recommend
Erika S.
I use this as an overnight lip mask as well as a chap stick throughout the day. I have extremely dry lips and after using this I am able to wear liquid lipsticks which we all know can be extremely drying on the lips. This is definitely worth the money in my opinion and it also lasts forever since a little goes a long way.
Rachel M.
Clarence
Review for: Clear
The only lip mask that has worked for me. So nice and thick perfect for before bed. The price is high for a lip balm but it lasts a while and you pay for what you get. I will repurchase again and can't wait to try other but products
Jordene P.
Amazing product. My go to lip mask especially during the colder months. I love to sleep in this mask as it is a thicker consistency. I wake up with soft, hydrated lips. Definitely a must try product
Jennifer W.
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip balm! Easy to apply and actually stays on the lips for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and keeps lips properly moisturized instead of feeling dry once the product has worn off.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
Review for: Clear
One of the best lip masks I've tried! So juicy and hydrating and it lasts forever! A little goes a long way! I've only used it twice but I plan to buy a full size and use it every night. Love it! ((:
Jonée V.
Review for: Smashed
This product felt so good when applied at first. Then it wore off quickly. The tint is nice but also doesn't last very long. You have to use your finger to apply so it can get messy. I find it is too pricy for not being effective.
Jessica D.