3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jules
Jules
Review for: Clear
This is a great lip mask! It is a very generous size, it will last a long time. It is definitely a good investment. It hydrates and smooths my lips. It is perfect to use the night before you are going to wear lipstick to ensure that your lips will be smooth and soft.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Norfolk
I'm all about lip moisture and overnight masques and I love this one! It's on the pricier side at $19 at Sephora, but if you don't mind then it's definitely a must have.
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Clear
My skin is super oily. But my lips are so dry. Especially now that it is winter. Sometimes I don't even want to leave the house because girl my lips look gross. It's probably because I always wear liquid lipsticks and I love matte lips. I first discovered this product from Carli Bybels haul on YouTube. I literally tried every lip balm and nothing like helped my lips. Then this baby came to my life. I bought one for my mother and now she can't live without one either. She went through one and made me buy her another one. So go try it fellows !
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
This is hands down the BEST lip mask that I have ever tried. It is truly a luxury lip treatment that is worth the splurge. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Review for: Clear
I really liked this product, but since it came in a set I have not repurchased. I would likely buy this product again separately. It came with a great lip scrub, so the combination was amazing!
Emiley W.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Review for: Clear
I don't think this product is worth the hype. I used this for several nights in a row because I was on accutane and needed something with intense hydration. Every night I would use it I would wake up and my lips would peel.
Kaylie C.
Kaylie C.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Clear
Seriously such a good lip mask especially if you suffer from SUPER dry lips. Its thick so its definitely something i would only apply at night! It smells and tastes amazing and you wake up with new lips the next morning
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
I love this, it's one of the only really hydrating "lip masks" that will heal my chapped, peeling lips. Also very soothing on win or sun burnt lips. I also get allergic reactions to some foods and this is one of the few products that soothes the itch and burn.
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Bucyrus, OH
I love this stuff. It's so smooth and soothing. It makes my lips feel so soft. It's easy to smear on. It doesn't feel greasy either. I would definitely buy it again!!
Raven M.
Raven M.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Clear
Very good lip mask! It's nice and thick. I apply mine before bed or sometimes before I do my makeup to let it sit and sink in. Leaves my lips smooth and moisturized.
Jessica D.