3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jaimi B.
Jaimi B.
Hands down the best lip mask ever!! I apply it every night before bed, and wake up to hydrated, soft lips. It smells so good, and has a nice consistently not greasy at all.
Ashley g.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Clear
Got this as a present (also got the chaptstick and scrub) and this overnight lip mask is great and leaves your lips feeling super soft and hydrated when you wake up. Little goes a long way, kinda sticky/Glossy and smells of honey.
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
Review for: Clear
i love this product! I put it on at night and in the morning my lips are amazing and soft! It heals all my dry cracked lip problems and don't need regular chopstick anymore
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Got this as a sample from Sephora. Wow this is great! My dry lips feel so moist and smooth after one use. Need to get this in a full size stat!
Horlando E.
Horlando E.
Review for: Clear
Perfect for overnight treatment really helps hydrate lips use all the time before apply super matte liquid lipsticks just need to be applied a minute before matte lipstick
Ariel Z.
Ariel Z.
Montville
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my lips super hydrated throughout the day. It has the perfect amount of color to be a natural flush. My only complaint is that is can be a little sticky.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Clear
Loving my agave lip mask by bite beauty smells amazing and leave my lips feeling really soft and hydrated highly recommend this product.got mines at Sephora go pick yours up.
Jules
Jules
Review for: Clear
This is a great lip mask! It is a very generous size, it will last a long time. It is definitely a good investment. It hydrates and smooths my lips. It is perfect to use the night before you are going to wear lipstick to ensure that your lips will be smooth and soft.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Review for: Clear
I wear this when I don't want to be constantly reapplying lip balm and right before bed. It keeps my lips so moisturized overnight that I still wake up with some on. A little goes a long way with this lip mask it's incredible.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Clear, Smashed
This is hands down the BEST lip mask that I have ever tried. It is truly a luxury lip treatment that is worth the splurge. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Jessica D.