BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jeanette L.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Clear
Love this! Can last forever even with using it daily. I always use overnight after scrubbing my lips to hydrate and would wake up with hydrated lips. It is on the pricier side but you get your values worth!
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: Clear
I got this as a sample at first. I put it on over night on my extremely chapped lips and I woke up to completely smooth and hydrated lips. The packaging is a bit stubborn but a little goes a very long way.
Allison B.
It's a shame I am allergic to somwthing in this because it was very moisturizing. I used it and the next day I had tiny bumps all over my lips. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
This has been a godsend for my dry lips. As soon as the weather changes my lips get insane dry. I use this every night before bed and it's helped to keep my lips super soft. I definitely will repurchase
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
I use this every single day and night!!!!!! Love the subtle shine it gives off. It's also sooooo hydrating and tastes delicious. Wow! Great lip mask and conditioner and don't see myself using anything else.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask makes my lips very soft but it's sticky when you first apply it. Still, I use it at least once a week along with the Bite Beauty sugar scrub for lips. The stickiness is worth the soft lips!
Jay Z.
Review for: Clear
I love this product! However, I hate this packaging! I got this as a part of the holiday set and I must say, at first I thought $26 for a lip conditioner/ mask was way too much. That was before I slapped that sucker on. This formula is thick, moisturizing and does what its supposed to do! Especially in the winter when your lips need a little extra love.
It is a little thick, so if you're sensitive to that, I'd go with the fresh sugar lip balms which are also another one of my favorites. However, the bite lip mask is made from agave and it tastes so great! Its like having a nice little treat on your lips as well! My favorite color is the pomegranate which has a sheer red tint to it. Try this, you won't be sorry!
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I use at least 3 tubes a year! This is actually really perfect for winter, when the wind blows on your dry face, but I use this everyday of my life since discovering it!
Jaime W.
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip moisturizer for my bedtime routine. I'm a diabetic and have trouble with dryness and this really helps combat the dryness of my lips.  I was a bit hesitant to purchase this because of the price but a little goes a long way so the tube will last for a long time.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I was very excited to try this product,because for me is very important to have my lips soft and hydrated. I didn't see any results, and I didn't like how it feels on my lips so I passed it to my friend
Jessica D.