BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Caitlin O.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Clear, Smashed more...
This is hands down the BEST lip mask that I have ever tried. It is truly a luxury lip treatment that is worth the splurge. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Sonia T.
I absolutely love it. I use it at night, it is a bit of heavy consistency which I like. It keeps my lips hydrated and helps them recover if they happen to get chapped.
Rachael P.
I love this, it's one of the only really hydrating "lip masks" that will heal my chapped, peeling lips. Also very soothing on win or sun burnt lips. I also get allergic reactions to some foods and this is one of the few products that soothes the itch and burn.
Kaylie C.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Clear more...
Seriously such a good lip mask especially if you suffer from SUPER dry lips. Its thick so its definitely something i would only apply at night! It smells and tastes amazing and you wake up with new lips the next morning
Shaina D.
Bucyrus , OH
I love this stuff. It's so smooth and soothing. It makes my lips feel so soft. It's easy to smear on. It doesn't feel greasy either. I would definitely buy it again!!
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Clear more...
Words cannot express how much I LOVE this Lip mask. Between how thick it is (think of a cross between neosporin and carmex) and that wonderful soft sweet flavor from the added agave, I just love this so much. I wake up and my lips are nice and hydrated and I still have product on my lips! the best part is that it hasn't caused any weird breakouts around my lips either. I originally purchased the clear, but now I am considering one of the colored shades for daytime use too, to carry around in my purse with my every day :)
Kaitlin C.
Review for: Clear more...
This lip mask is absolutely incredible. It leaves your lips feeling so moisturized and refreshed. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I think it is slightly over priced.
Raven M.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Clear more...
Very good lip mask! It's nice and thick. I apply mine before bed or sometimes before I do my makeup to let it sit and sink in. Leaves my lips smooth and moisturized.
Campbell I.
I have the mask in "Smashed" and it provides the perfect amount of sheer build-able color. It is moisturizing but I wouldn't count on it if my lips are super dry. Great for natural looks as well as no makeup days.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I love this lip mask! This is in my top 2 that I alternate with and it's amazing. I usually do a lip scrub every other night then apply this liberally. I never need to reapply as it stays on and keeps working all through the night. I wake up with super soft lips and it has shown long term benefits as well.I also keep one in my bag during the cold New England months for those whipping cold days to protect my lips from the harsh winds and cold. The best lip nourishment and moisturizer ever. I'll never stop using this mask!
Jessica D.