BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Vanessa H.
azusa
Review for: Clear
Let me tell you I have a driest lips on earth whatever I do nothing care of them until I found this this product is beyond amazing and I swear by it I recommend it to all my friends I love the packaging and the price point is OK in my opinion
Brenda V.
Brookings
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Love these from Bite! I know they are a little pricey for what amount to be nice chap stick, but they really do work. Made my lips super soft, and they are prone to chapping. I enjoyed the lip mask the most.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Clear
I got this product at Sephora. It's great to wear overnight but it's a little too thick during the day. I will definitely repurchase because it moisturizes my lips super well after wearing a liquid lipstick
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! i have the clear one that came in a set and the red one. the packaging is a bit messy but totally worth it when your lips are so plump and smooth after using this. i layer it on at night and in the morning my lips are ready to go. definitely worth the price!
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
I use this mask every night before bed and I like how hydrated my lips feel in the morning. It is also great to use in the during the colder months as it adds added moisture and prevents dry chapped lips.
Jeanette L.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Clear
Love this! Can last forever even with using it daily. I always use overnight after scrubbing my lips to hydrate and would wake up with hydrated lips. It is on the pricier side but you get your values worth!
Chantel N.
This lip mask is SO NOURISHING! I have really crusty cracked lips sometimes because of the weather and I chew on my lower lip when I'm nervous. I use my elf lip treatment stick to exfoliate and then go in with this as an overnight mask! 100/100
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: Clear
I got this as a sample at first. I put it on over night on my extremely chapped lips and I woke up to completely smooth and hydrated lips. The packaging is a bit stubborn but a little goes a very long way.
Allison B.
It's a shame I am allergic to somwthing in this because it was very moisturizing. I used it and the next day I had tiny bumps all over my lips. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I use at least 3 tubes a year! This is actually really perfect for winter, when the wind blows on your dry face, but I use this everyday of my life since discovering it!
Jessica D.