3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
High Ridge, MO
This product was ok. I would rather use my glamglow lip mask over this one specifically because the smell and taste wasn't pleasant to me. It was kind of expensive also. I do prefer the packaging of this product over the glam glow package though because it's easier to carry around
Becky L.
Becky L.
Reading, PA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is one of the best I've ever tried. I wear it at night to heal my chapped lips. The formula is too think for day time wear. When I wake up in the morning it is still there and my lips feel totally refreshed. A little bit goes a long way. It may seem a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it and the tube will last a long time. I have the old packaging and I was not a fan of it because the metal like tube was a little difficult to work with and after awhile the black paint from the outside started to wear off. The new packaging seems better. This is a product you must try!
Briana B.
Briana B.
Review for: Clear
This masque is everything my lips need. I use a lot of stains and matte lip colors which is naturally drying to my lips. But this really helps give them the moisture they need.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Best lip balm ever! I like applying at night and waking up to beautiful soft and supple lips! Because so little product is needed, this tube will definitely last a long time!
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
Review for: Clear
I use this lip mask every night before bed and every morning, before I put on my Liquid lipstick. Seeing that I've used it twice a day, I am impressed with how long this has lasted. The packaging is small and easy to throw in a purse.
lindsay r.
lindsay r.
clemmons
Review for: Clear
how can i rate this 6/5 stars bc it's worth a million bucks!! i use this religiously like genuinely every night and i bought the lip balm to go along with it. the other shades are gorgeous as well!! i
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Review for: Clear, Smashed
I absolutely love this lip mask! It's prefect for the dry winter months or in the summer when the air conditioner is blasting! I love to put it on before I go to bed because it is thick and when I wake up in the morning my lips are still moisturized and soft! Highly recommend!
Eileen B.
Eileen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this! I use it every night and often can still feel it in the morning. It helps so much with dry lips! Sometimes I wear it out as a gloss since I have a tinted one. The taste is really nice too.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Dearborn , MI
Review for: Clear
If you need serious hydration and a long lasting lip conditioner, this product is for you!! It's so nourishing and smells amazing!! I highly recommend this product to anyone!!
Cristina Q.
Cristina Q.
Delhi
Best lip mask ever!! My lips love this stuff. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. I have bought two of these and will continue to repurchase! The amount of product you get is more than enough to last you a while. I buy mine at Sephora. I recommend it to all my friends!
Jessica D.