3 colors available

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Christina D.
Christina D.
I love this lip mask. It's so moisturizing and nourishing on the lips. I bought all three "flavors" the packaging can be a little tricky but it's different than anything on the market.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Review for: Clear
I have started using a sample I got and I was instantly impressed by this product. I put this product on and it has a good thick consistency but it's not sticky. It makes me feel like I definitely have something on my lips and like it's going to stay on my lips while being super comfortable. I will definitely be buying the full size when I can. I really like to wear liquid matte lipstick and although the one I use isn't super drying I like to start with moisturized and exfoliated lips so that I can get a smooth application. This is going to be the perfect addition to my nighttime regimen!
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Review for: Smashed
Perfect grab and go color. It is super creamy. It was a little sticky but not too bad. I think if it was a little thinner in consistency it would be less sticky. I would buy again and recommend to anyone!
meggan h.
meggan h.
bellevue
Do yourself a favor and rush right out to buy this!!!  Thick and creamy and shiny. Lasts for hours while providing amazing moisture. I like the thickness of it. All day subtle shine. Great with a liner too!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Review for: Clear
This is an awesome lip mask! I like using them at night so they have a chance to soak in/ They are extremely moisturizing and really help my very chapped lips and it smells great.
G J.
G J.
Review for: Clear
Love Bite beauty! I got to go to the lip lab and custom create two shades. So much fun!!! I got this product as part of the kit and use ever night before bed. Since starting I really haven't had to exfoliate my lips. Love this stuff!
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Clear
So worth every penny. I love this stuff. It is on the thick side, but it is so moisturizing you really don't mind. Smashed is the perfect reddish tint. It makes my lips look slightly berry stained, but literally the most amazing shade ever.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Clear
I have SUPER dry lips and this is holy grail for night time. I wake up and my lips feel fresh and plump. It is so very tacky and thick, I wouldn't recommend during the day (unless you're very chapped), but my hair cakes to it if I'm not laying flat. I haven't found any product like this before.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Fantastic! So moisturizing and not at all sticky. I'll never go without this at night! The packaging is great and I'll continue to be a repeat user. Great product for the value!
Shellie J.
Shellie J.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Clear
This lip mask makes my lips very soft but it's sticky when you first apply it. Still, I use it at least once a week along with the Bite Beauty sugar scrub for lips. The stickiness is worth the soft lips!
Jessica D.