BY BITE BEAUTY #83 in Lip Care

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Review for: Clear
I loved my Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask! It's very nourishing to the lips. I got my best results when I would apply this product before bed; my lips were so soft and smooth in the morning. I will definitely buy again.
shelby b.
nellis
Review for: Clear
I love this product! I suffer from dry lips, and after using this product my lips are beyond soft! I recommend to anyone who loves smoothly applied and flawless lipstick applications! This product is a life saver!
Jennifer A.
Bowie , MD
This is my lip savior. I use nightly. I keep one in my bathroom, by my bed, in my gym bag and in my car. It is the only hydrating balm that brings my lips back to life post liquid lipstick wearing. It is a must!
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
In love with this stuff! Sort of reminds me of the dr. lipp product. The tube is a little hard to get the product out of a times but if you put this stuff on at night your lips will feel amazing in the morning!
Emily P.
Smells great and is a nighttime staple in my skincare routine. Thick to the point you probably don't want to wear it during the day, but warm a thin layer with your fingertips and it has a pretty glossy finish.
danielle k.
coral springs
Review for: Clear
I used this product during my 6 month accurate treatment where my lips were so dry that they sometimes bled. I came across this item at the perfect time, it seriously saved my lips. If it can moisturize even the most dry crusty lips, I would say it's a pretty bomb product!
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
Review for: Clear
Excellent lip treatment if you can handle the mess or are only using before bed.
Pros:
-super moisturizing
-great smell
-cute packaging

Cons:
-it melts extremely easy
-slides off lips too quickly for my liking.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Review for: Smashed
I absolutely love this! After I exfoliate, I put this on overnight. When I'm sick with chapped lips, I want to go out with a little color, I love This! It really hydrates and looks beautiful. Worth the price!!
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
eh i cant say i really love this product. For the $26 bucks i feel as though i could have gotten the same product for less. It makes all my lip products look a little sloppy.
Vanessa H.
azusa
Review for: Clear
Let me tell you I have a driest lips on earth whatever I do nothing care of them until I found this this product is beyond amazing and I swear by it I recommend it to all my friends I love the packaging and the price point is OK in my opinion
Jessica D.