BY BITE BEAUTY

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
carla p.
Holy grail lip saver!!!! I will never go a night without this. My lips are soo soft and hydrated in the mornings after I put this on. I purchased 2 already and they last awhile because you only need a little bit.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Review for: Clear more...
My lips are generally dry despite how much water I consume. I was extremely apprehensive about trying this lip mask because... Well it's a lip mask that costs the same as filling up my gas tank! That being said, I LOVE this agave lip mask! I loved it so much that I purchased it in the champagne color as well. I apply it throughout the day and ALWAYS before bed. I wake up with beautiful, soft and hydrated lips every morning. It's more than worth the price.
Katelynn M.
Butler, PA
The agave lip mask is the best lip product I've ever used. It goes on pretty thick but does the best job at repairing and hydrating your lips through the cold north eastern winters
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Review for: Clear more...
These are a staple not only in my makeup bag but in my purse as well. I have chronically dry lips that I have an awful habit of chewing on and picking, and it is really awful in the winter. This lip mask is amazing as it hydrates and though it leaves your lips sticky, it soaks in very well. If you apply it at night before sleeping, you'll wake up to a thin layer of it in the morning. I even use my toothbrush as a way to exfoliate after a night with it on. Seriously an amazing product. If you have dry lips, I must insist that you try this out. And it comes in different colors too, so you can use it as a lip color during the day!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
When I lost my lip salve, I needed something that was going to work. It's pricey, but this mask is fantastic. I love putting it on at night AND the light cupcake smell is so yummy.
Christina D.
I love this lip mask. It's so moisturizing and nourishing on the lips. I bought all three "flavors" the packaging can be a little tricky but it's different than anything on the market.
Marina B.
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of my all-time favorite products. No other product keeps my lips moisturized as well for so long. Vaseline, Aquaphor, and oils slip and slide all over my face, leaving my lips unprotected and causing me to break out around my lips.

The Agave Lip Mask is super thick, and a little goes a long way. I put it on before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, I can STILL feel it on my list. I've gone on trips and forgotten it, and I can feel the difference in my lips. I wake up, and they're dry and chapped. This stuff allows me to have soft, smooth lips that make wearing matte lipstick a dream!
Mehreen C.
Addison, TX
Review for: Clear more...
This is a decent lip mask. I have chapped lips throughout the year, and I've found that applying this at bedtime really helps the next day. I also apply this under some very matte lipsticks and it doesn't affect the color pay off too much. The only thing I hate about this mask is the consistency. Sometimes I use Aquaphor instead of this product, and the results are similar, except it's not as heavy on my lips so it's comfortable. However, this product doesn't dry up, and is super long lasting. While the product itself is good, the reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because there is a cheap alternative.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Clear more...
So worth every penny. I love this stuff. It is on the thick side, but it is so moisturizing you really don't mind. Smashed is the perfect reddish tint. It makes my lips look slightly berry stained, but literally the most amazing shade ever.
Nicole D.
Review for: Clear more...
This is an awesome lip mask! I like using them at night so they have a chance to soak in/ They are extremely moisturizing and really help my very chapped lips and it smells great.
Jessica D.