BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Erika S.
I use this as an overnight lip mask as well as a chap stick throughout the day. I have extremely dry lips and after using this I am able to wear liquid lipsticks which we all know can be extremely drying on the lips. This is definitely worth the money in my opinion and it also lasts forever since a little goes a long way.
Jordene P.
Amazing product. My go to lip mask especially during the colder months. I love to sleep in this mask as it is a thicker consistency. I wake up with soft, hydrated lips. Definitely a must try product
Rachel M.
Review for: Clear more...
The only lip mask that has worked for me. So nice and thick perfect for before bed. The price is high for a lip balm but it lasts a while and you pay for what you get. I will repurchase again and can't wait to try other but products
Caroline S.
Review for: Clear more...
Must have! Last for a long time (I had a sample size and it lasted me a year) and works super well. Makes lips super hydrated and cute and practical packaging. Can be purchased at Sephora. Highly recommend this product!
Jonée V.
Review for: Smashed more...
This product felt so good when applied at first. Then it wore off quickly. The tint is nice but also doesn't last very long. You have to use your finger to apply so it can get messy. I find it is too pricy for not being effective.
Lindsey  C.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Clear more...
I absolutely love this product. I have super dry, cracked, and peeling lips and this has been a life saver. It's easy to apply and use. If you have dry lips, this is definitely worth the cost.
Jodi H.
This is the most moisturizing lipstick I have used in months. I absolutely love the color and the shine it provides also. I wish the lipstick held more or was available for a cheaper price because I go through it within weeks.
nicole b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Honestly the absolute best lip conditioner i have ever used. It's very thick and I feel it truly moisturizes and keeps my lips looking plump, hydrated, and healthy!! I definitely recommend picking this up if you haven't already!
Sara T.
Love this stuff! Smells so good, and lasts a really long time. I have used the clear before bed and you wake up with super soft lips! The color versions are really subtle and glossy for daytime soft lips.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I used to use Lush products for dry lips then I switched to this agave lip mask by Bite and I have to say initially I preferred the Lush product or also the laneige lip sleeping pack but as I continued to use it the thick and somewhat sweet tasting agave lip product won me over. It has the right amount of weight/thick moisture to stay on all night without needing reapplication and is seemingly more moisturizing for my lips than anything else. Cons are simply that initially the product seems too thick to even get out of the tube and not easy to apply but after several uses it loosens up or when exposed to even a bit of heat.
Jessica D.