BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I really like this lip mask. The ones with color I find are useless because I think it's too heavy to wear doing the day but I put a nice amount on at night and i wake up with super soft lips. It's a perfect rescue for winter.
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
This product is absolutely worth the high price tag! The lip mask is amazing for anyone who has sensitive lips, it's super conditioning and it smells so good! Will always recommend to other! It's great to use before bed.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Omg I love this! I always get a sample at Sephora if I'm out, it's one of the few products that work at night and my lips don't feel swollen or weird in the morning. Actually sinks into the lips doesn't just sit on top.
Angie O.
Review for: Clear
I have purchased this like 4x. I use this a lip balm. I work in the OR and I can't reapply during cases so it keeps my lips hydrated for many hours especially considering hospital air is soo dry. I can't live without it.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Clear
This lip mask is indeed moisturizing but very very thick in texture. Almost to the point where I can't stand to have it on my lips. It is easy to use but honestly I don't feel this compares to Fresh's lip therapy sticks.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
My holy grail lip balm product! Worth every penny. Yes, it's pricey but it will last at least a year. Even with daily wear. It's perfect to put on at night. I can still feel it on my lips in the morning. Awesome stuff!
Chelsea E.
I love this mask!! The taste alone is amazing (even though I don't purposely eat it). This keeps my lips moisturized all day. Definitely worth the money! The consistency is pretty thick, I like to use mine the best when it has been in a hot car for a while.
Holly S.
Sebastopol
This lip mask is unlike any other product. I love the packaging and the texture of it! It moisturizes very well and did not disappoint! I think it's going to last me a long time, but I'll repurchase when I do run out.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
I'm super impressed by this product. It's got a great feel on my lips and they feel very hydrated and smooth. I think it's worth the price. As a plus, the formula also tastes great. Definitely recommend this product
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
Review for: Clear
I have never done a lip mask up until I received this product as a gift and I think it completed its purpose. My lips felt so nourished and ready to apply a cream lip shade or a matte lip color. Would purchase for myself.
Jessica D.