3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Estrella V.
Estrella V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is amazing! It works like magic! You cannot go wrong with this! You can get this product anywhere! I personally love if! It works miracles you just have to try it! Its a must have at home! I would recommend it to anyone it honestly does work!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Westford, MA
Review for: Clear
I'm a serial lip biter, chapped, dry, raw especially in the colder and windier months. I admit, I'm not the best at keeping my lips hydrated during the day and being a liquid lipstick lover, this lip mask for deep hydration is a god send. I usually do a DIY lip scrub or when I'm feeling lazy, simply scrub some Fresh sugar scrub and then "mask" my exfoliated lips with this and the next morning, I can still feel the flexible give of the remaining product but I can tell most of the product was absorbed during the night. I've tried Best Damn Beauty lip mask, Dior rose balm, but this stuff beats them all. Thick paste that warms on your fingertips and lips. It will melt down to a very pleasant opaque mask that stays put. Best of all, Bite uses food grade quality ingredients so it's not harmful to use or inadvertently ingest overnight. Winner in my book.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Clear
Oh my God! This is by far my favorite lip balm product on the market. It now comes in a stick which is great but the original tube is my absolute favorite. This product is not sticky and really moisturizes your lips.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Orange park , FL
Review for: Clear
If anyone says this stuff isn't worth the money they're dead wrong. I put this on my lips while I do my makeup or before applying liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel like a baby's butt. It is so worth the money
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
This is the only thing that will keep my lips hydrating both in the freezing summers and boiling winters in California. The flavor is pleasant so I don't mind falling asleep with it on
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Andover
Review for: Clear
Excellent lip mask! Especially good to use if I know im going to be wearing a liquid lip later in the day! The only downfall is sometimes its a little hard to get out of the tube. I got mine at sephora and love it
carla p.
carla p.
Holy grail lip saver!!!! I will never go a night without this. My lips are soo soft and hydrated in the mornings after I put this on. I purchased 2 already and they last awhile because you only need a little bit.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Review for: Clear
My lips are generally dry despite how much water I consume. I was extremely apprehensive about trying this lip mask because... Well it's a lip mask that costs the same as filling up my gas tank! That being said, I LOVE this agave lip mask! I loved it so much that I purchased it in the champagne color as well. I apply it throughout the day and ALWAYS before bed. I wake up with beautiful, soft and hydrated lips every morning. It's more than worth the price.
Marina B.
Marina B.
Review for: Clear
This is one of my all-time favorite products. No other product keeps my lips moisturized as well for so long. Vaseline, Aquaphor, and oils slip and slide all over my face, leaving my lips unprotected and causing me to break out around my lips.

The Agave Lip Mask is super thick, and a little goes a long way. I put it on before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, I can STILL feel it on my list. I've gone on trips and forgotten it, and I can feel the difference in my lips. I wake up, and they're dry and chapped. This stuff allows me to have soft, smooth lips that make wearing matte lipstick a dream!
Christina D.
Christina D.
I love this lip mask. It's so moisturizing and nourishing on the lips. I bought all three "flavors" the packaging can be a little tricky but it's different than anything on the market.
Jessica D.