BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Clear
Holy grail! Especially in the winter! The mask is formulated to lock in moisture and rejuvenate new skin on the lips. Exceed expectations and well worth it. A small amount goes a long way and will continue to purchase forever!
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Clear
This is my favorite lip treatment of all time. It is a very thick formula but lasts forever. It will seem expensive, but is amazing and worth the price. I put it on before bed and chapped lips go away overnight. I highly recommend.
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Review for: Smashed
This stuff is super thick and very hydrating. The colors are surprisingly intense which I wasn't expecting from a mask. A tube will last forever. It's my go to for repair after I've worn a matte lipstick for a few days in a row.
Lauren E.
London, ['', '', '']
Review for: Clear
Obsessed with this gorgeous lip mask! It does such a good job of moisturizing my lips overnight and it smells and tastes delicious, and the packaging is cute, too. I love this mask so much, I use it every night! after a scrub!!
Hollie K.
Review for: Clear
Love using this lip mask as an overnight lip moisturizing! Feels so buttery and luxurious! I always wake up the next morning with perfect smooth lips! It has a nice subtle scent and comes with a lot of product at a great price!
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Clear
Got this as a present (also got the chaptstick and scrub) and this overnight lip mask is great and leaves your lips feeling super soft and hydrated when you wake up. Little goes a long way, kinda sticky/Glossy and smells of honey.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Clear
Love Bite Agave lip mask. My sister gifted this to me and since then love it. Helps my lips remain moisturized and looking good. I usually apply this lip mask when I'm heading to bed so my lips get to soak it up throughout the night.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Review for: Clear
I don't think this product is worth the hype. I used this for several nights in a row because I was on accutane and needed something with intense hydration. Every night I would use it I would wake up and my lips would peel.
Erin C.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Clear
If I could eat this product or spread it on cake, I would! The agave makes it sweet and delicious and it tastes perfect on your lips. It's ultra-hydrating and I don't let a night go by where I don't fall asleep with it on.
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
This lip mask is to die for! It keeps your lips so hydrated and is perfect for overnight. When I use this mask I know the next day (or even within a few hours) my lips will be smooth and prepped for the harshest lipsticks!
Jessica D.