3 colors available

Steph H.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
Love that it does the trick to heal any rough, dry lips. It also smells very natural and the packaging is easy to use. I just think the formula is very stricky and thick. One squeeze and it can get very messy very quickly.
Mirna B.
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
Review for: Clear
I have never done a lip mask up until I received this product as a gift and I think it completed its purpose. My lips felt so nourished and ready to apply a cream lip shade or a matte lip color. Would purchase for myself.
joyce a.
joyce a.
Springfield , VA
Review for: Clear
This smelt great, felt great and worked even better. Ive only purchased it once and that tube went a long way. Normally I would use it at night as a lip mask and woke up with soft lips. Would buy it again, easy to apply.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I LOVED this stuff. First of all it smelled amazing and applied nicely. It was thick but not too goopy. It didn't dry out quickly at all and my lips were so much softer afterwards. Will totally buy again.
Lexa C.
Lexa C.
Review for: Clear
This not only smells amazing, tastes amazing, gives your lips a nice glossy sheen, but also feels so nice on your skin. This gloss is so moisturizing whether you tend to have chapped lips offer or just need a little pick me up after those drying liquid lipsticks, this will bring your lips back to life!
Shyanne D.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
The BEST lip mask I have ever tried. I love putting this on before bed after exfoliating my lips. It keeps them hydrated all day and night, making the lips smooth and plump in the morning.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lilburn
Great product. Little goes a long way! I put it on before I go to sleep and it's still on when I get up in the morning. It's a little pricey but honestly worth it bc it lasts forever. Mild smell and taste. I would purchase again. Only con- Packaging makes it a little hard for the product to squeeze out.
Kassidy Z.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is one of my favorite lip masks that I've bought, bite beauty has a little bit of a higher price point, but to me it was worth it for the result it gave me! I would recommend it to anyone that has really dry lips.
Estrella V.
Estrella V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This product is amazing! It works like magic! You cannot go wrong with this! You can get this product anywhere! I personally love if! It works miracles you just have to try it! Its a must have at home! I would recommend it to anyone it honestly does work!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Westford, MA
Review for: Clear
I'm a serial lip biter, chapped, dry, raw especially in the colder and windier months. I admit, I'm not the best at keeping my lips hydrated during the day and being a liquid lipstick lover, this lip mask for deep hydration is a god send. I usually do a DIY lip scrub or when I'm feeling lazy, simply scrub some Fresh sugar scrub and then "mask" my exfoliated lips with this and the next morning, I can still feel the flexible give of the remaining product but I can tell most of the product was absorbed during the night. I've tried Best Damn Beauty lip mask, Dior rose balm, but this stuff beats them all. Thick paste that warms on your fingertips and lips. It will melt down to a very pleasant opaque mask that stays put. Best of all, Bite uses food grade quality ingredients so it's not harmful to use or inadvertently ingest overnight. Winner in my book.
Jessica D.