3 colors available

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip balm! Easy to apply and actually stays on the lips for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and keeps lips properly moisturized instead of feeling dry once the product has worn off.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Clear
It's reaaaally thick but it is a lip mask so nothing too crazy
I love applying it before going to bed, you wake up with plump smooth lips
It's a good size so not too pricey, will definitely recommend
Jonée V.
Jonée V.
Review for: Smashed
This product felt so good when applied at first. Then it wore off quickly. The tint is nice but also doesn't last very long. You have to use your finger to apply so it can get messy. I find it is too pricy for not being effective.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Clear
I live by this as my morning and night lipcare regiment. I let it sit on my lips while I do my makeup and I lather it on at night before bed. I used to get chapped lips but honestly haven't anymore since I started using this product. I purchased the tube a year ago and I still have half of it left after daily use!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Love this stuff! Smells so good, and lasts a really long time. I have used the clear before bed and you wake up with super soft lips! The color versions are really subtle and glossy for daytime soft lips.
nicole b.
nicole b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Honestly the absolute best lip conditioner i have ever used. It's very thick and I feel it truly moisturizes and keeps my lips looking plump, hydrated, and healthy!! I definitely recommend picking this up if you haven't already!
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
Love this so much! I got matched for a foundation at Sephora and the girl gave me a sample of this as well. I wasn't expecting much, but it worked amazing! I really want to try the tinted ones next.
Sally T.
Sally T.
West covina, CA
Review for: Clear
Bite has one of the best lip mask I've tried, it not I my moisturizers but it also have a really cute tint to it when on your lips. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip mask
cintia c.
cintia c.
This mask is a life saver for my lips. I have extremely dry lips and it always peel. So I started using this as a overnight lip mask. When I wake up the next day my dry patches are gone and my lips feel super hydrated. And the hydration last all through out the whole day. I definitely recommend this product.
Steph H.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
Love that it does the trick to heal any rough, dry lips. It also smells very natural and the packaging is easy to use. I just think the formula is very stricky and thick. One squeeze and it can get very messy very quickly.
Jessica D.