BY BITE BEAUTY

• "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
Review for: Clear
One of the best lip masks on the market! I purchased mine from Sephora MONTHS ago, I use it almost every day and I have barley made a dent!! Your lips feel very moisturized and luscious after you remove the mask! 10/10 highly recommend
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
Review for: Clear
I use this lip mask every night before bed and every morning, before I put on my Liquid lipstick. Seeing that I've used it twice a day, I am impressed with how long this has lasted. The packaging is small and easy to throw in a purse.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Clear
First I love Bite. A vegan brand made of fruits is on my favorite list for sure. The masks are great and provide a lot of hydration. It does leave the white ring around your lips to be prepared for that but it's worth it to purchase.
Anna S.
Review for: Smashed, Champagne Pearl
Love this so much it is amazing the last long it feels more straightening more striving I mean sorry on the lips you did meet my expectations nice packaging easy to apply uses amazing would buy again I had a lot in that little bottle
Rachael M.
Review for: Clear, Smashed, Champagne Pearl
These lip masks are perfect to put on right before bed. They are hydrating and so so yummy smelling!! My lips feel like silk after using these. I love that the champagne color can be put on top of lipstick to give it a pretty shine!
Christen L.
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is a sweet tasting ultra hydrating lip balm that also makes my lips look pretty! I would prefer different packaging, as it is basically a little toothpaste tube, but I really love how this product feels - it's like nothing else!
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Clear
I use this when my skin feels really dry, like after wearing a matte lipstick for a whole day. I'll pop this on over night and when I wake up in the morning my lips will feel super soft and it kind of removes he excess dead skin too.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my holy grail lip mask!  If my lips go beyond repair with my regular chapstick I apply this every night. You can even use it as a tinted lip balm if you wanted to. My only gripe is I don't care for the squeeze tube packaging.
Emmilie M.
Alvaton, KY
Love this lip mask so much!!! It smells amazing and moisturizes my lips so well. I love it for at night before bed since my bed is right under an air vent. I no longer wake up with chapped lips!! Will definitely be buying again!!
Crystal t.
The original OG HG lip product I love. This product is thick but is sooooo good to your lips! Smells amazing and tastes great! Haha! A tiny bit goes a longgg way. Best to be used overnight to wake up to pillowsoft luscious lips.
Jessica D.