BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This is one of my favorite lip masks that I've bought, bite beauty has a little bit of a higher price point, but to me it was worth it for the result it gave me! I would recommend it to anyone that has really dry lips.
Estrella V.
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
This product is amazing! It works like magic! You cannot go wrong with this! You can get this product anywhere! I personally love if! It works miracles you just have to try it! Its a must have at home! I would recommend it to anyone it honestly does work!
Jessica K.
Westford, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I'm a serial lip biter, chapped, dry, raw especially in the colder and windier months. I admit, I'm not the best at keeping my lips hydrated during the day and being a liquid lipstick lover, this lip mask for deep hydration is a god send. I usually do a DIY lip scrub or when I'm feeling lazy, simply scrub some Fresh sugar scrub and then "mask" my exfoliated lips with this and the next morning, I can still feel the flexible give of the remaining product but I can tell most of the product was absorbed during the night. I've tried Best Damn Beauty lip mask, Dior rose balm, but this stuff beats them all. Thick paste that warms on your fingertips and lips. It will melt down to a very pleasant opaque mask that stays put. Best of all, Bite uses food grade quality ingredients so it's not harmful to use or inadvertently ingest overnight. Winner in my book.
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Clear more...
Oh my God! This is by far my favorite lip balm product on the market. It now comes in a stick which is great but the original tube is my absolute favorite. This product is not sticky and really moisturizes your lips.
Brooke D.
Orange park , FL
Review for: Clear more...
If anyone says this stuff isn't worth the money they're dead wrong. I put this on my lips while I do my makeup or before applying liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel like a baby's butt. It is so worth the money
mariana c.
It's just ok, if you have extremely dry cracked lips I would try the "Dr Dan's cortibalm" over this. This is definitely not worth the steep price tag. Try aquaphor it does the same thing.
Brittany S.
This is the only thing that will keep my lips hydrating both in the freezing summers and boiling winters in California. The flavor is pleasant so I don't mind falling asleep with it on
carla p.
Holy grail lip saver!!!! I will never go a night without this. My lips are soo soft and hydrated in the mornings after I put this on. I purchased 2 already and they last awhile because you only need a little bit.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Review for: Clear more...
My lips are generally dry despite how much water I consume. I was extremely apprehensive about trying this lip mask because... Well it's a lip mask that costs the same as filling up my gas tank! That being said, I LOVE this agave lip mask! I loved it so much that I purchased it in the champagne color as well. I apply it throughout the day and ALWAYS before bed. I wake up with beautiful, soft and hydrated lips every morning. It's more than worth the price.
Katelynn M.
Butler, PA
The agave lip mask is the best lip product I've ever used. It goes on pretty thick but does the best job at repairing and hydrating your lips through the cold north eastern winters
Jessica D.