BY BITE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Care

• I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Allison B.
It's a shame I am allergic to somwthing in this because it was very moisturizing. I used it and the next day I had tiny bumps all over my lips. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.
meggan h.
Do yourself a favor and rush right out to buy this!!!  Thick and creamy and shiny. Lasts for hours while providing amazing moisture. I like the thickness of it. All day subtle shine. Great with a liner too!
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Clear more...
Review for the clear one. Love this stuff so much! I personally use it on a daily basis several times a day. It's perfect for an overnight lip mask if you don't like something slightly thicker and stickier than your typical lip balm, but if you don't mind that thick and heavy more moisturizing balm or lip treatments you will absolutely love this! i use it under liquid lipsticks and basically for anything having to do with my lips. this is the one beauty product i can't be without. if i have to leave my house with just one item to touch up or reapply you better believe this is it. they have 3 shades i get the clear one personally i don't find the other two shades flattering on me plus the clear i would assume is more versatile.
Alexandra S.
Fort Mill, SC
I have the most dry chapped lips and this is the only thing that helps. It tastes great like agave and a tiny bit goes a long way so even though it's pricey a tube can last me months so it's totally worth it. Go buy this if you have chronic dry lips aid nothing else is working! I just love bites beauty products
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I use at least 3 tubes a year! This is actually really perfect for winter, when the wind blows on your dry face, but I use this everyday of my life since discovering it!
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Review for: Clear more...
This lip mask makes my lips very soft but it's sticky when you first apply it. Still, I use it at least once a week along with the Bite Beauty sugar scrub for lips. The stickiness is worth the soft lips!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
This has been a godsend for my dry lips. As soon as the weather changes my lips get insane dry. I use this every night before bed and it's helped to keep my lips super soft. I definitely will repurchase
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I was very excited to try this product,because for me is very important to have my lips soft and hydrated. I didn't see any results, and I didn't like how it feels on my lips so I passed it to my friend
Jay Z.
Review for: Clear more...
I love this product! However, I hate this packaging! I got this as a part of the holiday set and I must say, at first I thought $26 for a lip conditioner/ mask was way too much. That was before I slapped that sucker on. This formula is thick, moisturizing and does what its supposed to do! Especially in the winter when your lips need a little extra love.
It is a little thick, so if you're sensitive to that, I'd go with the fresh sugar lip balms which are also another one of my favorites. However, the bite lip mask is made from agave and it tastes so great! Its like having a nice little treat on your lips as well! My favorite color is the pomegranate which has a sheer red tint to it. Try this, you won't be sorry!
Jaime W.
Review for: Clear more...
This is my go-to lip moisturizer for my bedtime routine. I'm a diabetic and have trouble with dryness and this really helps combat the dryness of my lips.  I was a bit hesitant to purchase this because of the price but a little goes a long way so the tube will last for a long time.
Jessica D.