3 colors available

Emily R.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Clear
Love this lip mask! I put it in morning and night as well as let it soak into the lips while I do the rest of my make up. It's SO moisturizing and fixes dry lips instantly! It's a must have for anyone who loves their matte liquid lips!
Dee M.
Dee M.
Fresno, CA
Before adding any matte lipstain I like to apply bite lip mask or bite scrub to give my lips a nourish soft lips I choose bite beauty because of the vitamins in the product that leaves my lips feeling so smooth it's def a must have!!!
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Boston, MA
I use the clear mask each night after exfoliating my lips. I've definitely seen more hydration in my lips and smoother, bolder application of liquid lipsticks. The formula is very thick, so I don't think it would be the most useful for day use, but as a mask it performs well.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl
I have been through two of these so far and I know I will be getting another one soon I love this lip mask so much it's so hydrating smells and tastes great too a tad on the pricey side but it worth it
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Clear
This mask leaves my lips feeling refreshed and luscious! They feel ready to be plumped after and are so soft! My boyfriend loves it also, and I offer catch him using it after we're in the sun all day!
Jordene P.
Jordene P.
Amazing product. My go to lip mask especially during the colder months. I love to sleep in this mask as it is a thicker consistency. I wake up with soft, hydrated lips. Definitely a must try product
Erika S.
Erika S.
I use this as an overnight lip mask as well as a chap stick throughout the day. I have extremely dry lips and after using this I am able to wear liquid lipsticks which we all know can be extremely drying on the lips. This is definitely worth the money in my opinion and it also lasts forever since a little goes a long way.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
My favorite lip Product are used to have very dry chapped lips and I could never wear Matt lipstick but thanks to this I could wear Matt lipsticks anytime
Lola B.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
Review for: Clear
One of the best lip masks I've tried! So juicy and hydrating and it lasts forever! A little goes a long way! I've only used it twice but I plan to buy a full size and use it every night. Love it! ((:
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip balm! Easy to apply and actually stays on the lips for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and keeps lips properly moisturized instead of feeling dry once the product has worn off.
Jessica D.