BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Heather
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and I love it I use it every single night right before I go to bed and it really helps leave my lips feeling so hydrated when I wake up I will be purchasing the full size of this product I love it
Tiffany U.
Versailles, KY
Review for: Champagne Pearl
Everyone raves about this, but I just couldn't get into it. It feels so heavy and sticky on my lips. I don't see that it makes anymore difference that a regular lip balm and I wouldn't shell out the money for this. I was really disappointed.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this stuff! I know it's a lip mask but I put it on as a normal lip balm. The champagne color adds the perfect amount of color where it looks like my lips but better. Like all Bite products, they smell & taste amazing lol definitely my favorite!!!
G J.
Review for: Clear
Love Bite beauty! I got to go to the lip lab and custom create two shades. So much fun!!! I got this product as part of the kit and use ever night before bed. Since starting I really haven't had to exfoliate my lips. Love this stuff!
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
Review for: Clear
My favorite lip mask that I've tried. It's super easy to use it's basically like a lip balm but thicker and a little sticky but it leaves your lips very hydrated smooth and soft. Definitely recommend it if you have very dry and cracked lips
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Loses one star because i don't love the packaging, but I love everything else about this product! This item is worth the money. My lips never feel better than when I use this product. Tried and true, and made with excellent ingredients.
Ashley M.
Benton, AR
I love this lip mask. It looks great, doesn't feel sticky, and leaves my lips perfectly moisturizer to apply a liquid matte lipstick. I use it at night so that my lips have no creases or cracks in the morning. Not to mention, they're an organic brand! Absolutely would recommend!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Clear
Hello holy grail lip mask. This solves all your lip problems over night. It's really a wonder mask. It hydrates and smoothed literally with the first application. It's a little pricey but with the results that you get it's worth every penny
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Champagne Pearl
This is really really pretty however it is a little sticky and hard to get out of the tube, and if you apply with your fingers it leaves a sticky residue on your fingers. However it looks really beautiful on the lips and smells great.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
Review for: Clear
One of the best lip masks on the market! I purchased mine from Sephora MONTHS ago, I use it almost every day and I have barley made a dent!! Your lips feel very moisturized and luscious after you remove the mask! 10/10 highly recommend
Jessica D.