BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Marisol O.
Review for: Clear more...
I have been trying to treat my lips and add moisture to them for the last month or so. I purchased text including this one. I found it was very hydrating and nourishing for my lips. I would apply a very small amount, and it would go a long way. I think the first impression that I had was that the smell, which was very natural. My husband commented that it smelled like patchouli! When I wear this mask, I don't ever take it off, rather I just let it absorb into my lips, and then I apply lipstick/liquid lips on top. I don't know if I plan to buy it again, because it is expensive. That being said, it is a good product.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Clear more...
Absolute game changer is what this product is. My lips stays so dry, and especially overnight no matter what product I used, my lips would be horribly chapped by the time I got up. I recently had someone in Sephora recommend I give this product a try, and it has made such a difference. Now I wake up every morning with my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. I love that all their products are made from food grade ingredients. I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future. The only negative I can say about it is the packaging it is in flakes color. But this would never prevent me from buying the product, and it does not affect the quality of the product.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Clear, Champagne Pearl more...
Love that it does the trick to heal any rough, dry lips. It also smells very natural and the packaging is easy to use. I just think the formula is very stricky and thick. One squeeze and it can get very messy very quickly.
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Review for: Clear more...
Bite has one of the best lip mask I've tried, it not I my moisturizers but it also have a really cute tint to it when on your lips. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip mask
Danielle B.
I LOVED this stuff. First of all it smelled amazing and applied nicely. It was thick but not too goopy. It didn't dry out quickly at all and my lips were so much softer afterwards. Will totally buy again.
joyce a.
Springfield , VA
Review for: Clear more...
This smelt great, felt great and worked even better. Ive only purchased it once and that tube went a long way. Normally I would use it at night as a lip mask and woke up with soft lips. Would buy it again, easy to apply.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
The BEST lip mask I have ever tried. I love putting this on before bed after exfoliating my lips. It keeps them hydrated all day and night, making the lips smooth and plump in the morning.
Sarah S.
Lilburn
Great product. Little goes a long way! I put it on before I go to sleep and it's still on when I get up in the morning. It's a little pricey but honestly worth it bc it lasts forever. Mild smell and taste. I would purchase again. Only con- Packaging makes it a little hard for the product to squeeze out.
Lexa C.
Review for: Clear more...
This not only smells amazing, tastes amazing, gives your lips a nice glossy sheen, but also feels so nice on your skin. This gloss is so moisturizing whether you tend to have chapped lips offer or just need a little pick me up after those drying liquid lipsticks, this will bring your lips back to life!
pamela t.
Olathe, ks
Favorite lip product ever!!!!!! I put this on after the shower while I'm getting ready and my lips are so smooth all day!!! Put it on at bedtime and my lips are moisturized all night long.
Jessica D.