3 colors available

Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: Clear
I got this as a sample at first. I put it on over night on my extremely chapped lips and I woke up to completely smooth and hydrated lips. The packaging is a bit stubborn but a little goes a very long way.
Jay Z.
Jay Z.
Review for: Clear
I love this product! However, I hate this packaging! I got this as a part of the holiday set and I must say, at first I thought $26 for a lip conditioner/ mask was way too much. That was before I slapped that sucker on. This formula is thick, moisturizing and does what its supposed to do! Especially in the winter when your lips need a little extra love.
It is a little thick, so if you're sensitive to that, I'd go with the fresh sugar lip balms which are also another one of my favorites. However, the bite lip mask is made from agave and it tastes so great! Its like having a nice little treat on your lips as well! My favorite color is the pomegranate which has a sheer red tint to it. Try this, you won't be sorry!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
This has been a godsend for my dry lips. As soon as the weather changes my lips get insane dry. I use this every night before bed and it's helped to keep my lips super soft. I definitely will repurchase
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Review for: Clear
This is my go-to lip moisturizer for my bedtime routine. I'm a diabetic and have trouble with dryness and this really helps combat the dryness of my lips.  I was a bit hesitant to purchase this because of the price but a little goes a long way so the tube will last for a long time.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Champagne Pearl
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I use at least 3 tubes a year! This is actually really perfect for winter, when the wind blows on your dry face, but I use this everyday of my life since discovering it!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
I use this every single day and night!!!!!! Love the subtle shine it gives off. It's also sooooo hydrating and tastes delicious. Wow! Great lip mask and conditioner and don't see myself using anything else.
Iuliia P.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I was very excited to try this product,because for me is very important to have my lips soft and hydrated. I didn't see any results, and I didn't like how it feels on my lips so I passed it to my friend
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
this doesn't do much but surface stuff. it didn't hydrate my lips after it wore off but for a mask I wouldn't purchase it. if use it for more of a lip balm. and I like that it comes in more colors now.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Boston, MA
I use the clear mask each night after exfoliating my lips. I've definitely seen more hydration in my lips and smoother, bolder application of liquid lipsticks. The formula is very thick, so I don't think it would be the most useful for day use, but as a mask it performs well.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
Review for: Clear
This is so different from other lip products I've used, it has more of a thick texture, but I love how it feels on the lips. I bought mine from Sephora. It also lasts a long time. Definitely recommend
Jessica D.