BY BITE BEAUTY

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put it on before bed, and wake up with super soft lips." in 1 review
Lindsey V.
Review for: Clear
If you've got extremely dehydrated lips, you need this. It's the most moisturizing lip product I've ever tried. It's decently thick when applying, which I like because it actually stays on for a long time. It also has a sweet scent and taste due to the agave. It's a winter must have for sure.
Daniela A.
If you're like me and have lips drier than the Sahara Desert then you NEED this lip mask in your life! I've been using this in conjunction with the Lip Scrub and I'm obsessed! I saw results the next morning and have been applying both every night.
Hannah M.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Clear
BEST BEST BEST LIP MASK!!! I use this at night and in the morning my lips have no flakes and are ready to handle my matte lipstick all day! It stays put all night and doesn't smudge off. This is the #1 lip mask out there, I have tried them allllll!
Samie M.
Review for: Clear
I received a sample of this in an online order from Sephora. This is definitely on my shopping list now. I used a generous amount before bed and the next morning my lips felt buttery soft without feeling sticky. Definitely a makeup bag must have!
Angelique S.
Review for: Clear
This is my holy grail lip product! This winter I have had crazy dry, wind burned, and chapped lips. It got so bad that people were asking me what was wrong with them. I had tried everything under the sun to heal them but nothing worked. The girl that does my eyebrows suggested this product to me and in less than two days of use my lips were back to normal! I was shocked. I immediately went out and bought extras, because I use this product a few times a day. A little goes a long way. I also use it before bed, because I wake up with super hydrated lips. It is a little sticky, but use a little and you should be fine. I will never buy another lip balm because this product is amazing. The only downside is the packaging. You have to sometimes squeeze really hard to get it out, and I can see that being a problem when there becomes less and less.
Other than that, I cannot rave about this product enough!
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Clear
Prepping your lips for lipstick, using it as your skincare at night time.. name it its does all the job for your kips! Picked up mine at sephora. Super affordable and the product that your gettin will last you for a long tkme! Super recommended!
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: Smashed
Love these lip masks. They are honestly one of the only things that keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated. It's a bit addictive and I can definitely tell the difference when I haven't used it in a while. The champagne tint is next on my list.
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I didn't really like the smell because it made me think of star fruit but the mask it self was good. it made my lips smooth and noticeable plumper. This masks is great for people with dry lips and for the people who wear matte liquid lipsticks!!!
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great colors, very hydrating, and long lasting, and the tube lasts forever! This would only be better if it came with an applicator. It's definitely thick, but it lasts a long time. The flavor is nice too. It works great as an overnight lip treatment.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Champagne Pearl
I love this lip mask. It's heavy, however it's extremely moisturizing and it's the only thing that makes sure my lips aren't dry in the winter. I've had it so long the packaging is wearing off, but it'll probably expire before you need a new one.
Jessica D.